This is how small children are treated in France.

It"is a horror what our little ones are living...it’s a disaster. Yesterday I went to the pharmacy and there’s a woman who came in panicked because her little boy was sick of covid and she said that he was vaccinated she wanted to know what to do because the emergency is closed at the clinic and she did not have any respond from the people at the pharmacy everyone did not seem to care. I tried to help her the best I could, but she couldn’t do anything.
It has become a truly disgusting world, there are no other words.

I have already passed this test at the pharmacy and the pharmacist told me that for it to work he had to go as far as possible in the nostril and it is painful when we think that they do this kind of torture to our little ones.

I have already passed this test at the pharmacy and the pharmacist told me that for it to work he had to go as far as possible in the nostril and it is painful when we think that they do this kind of torture to our little ones.

When I had to have a COVID-1984 test two days before surgery, the bitch who shoved that swab up my nose fucked my sinuses up badly enough that I had nosebleeds for the next several days, along with considerable pain in my sinuses. Just what I needed on top of the surgery and the recovery therefrom.

When I had to have a COVID-1984 test two days before surgery, the bitch who shoved that swab up my nose fucked my sinuses up badly enough that I had nosebleeds for the next several days, along with considerable pain in my sinuses. Just what I needed on top of the surgery and the recovery therefrom.
Sorry to hear that. That is exactly what I was concerned about the first time I saw a TV report showing people driving up in their cars and allowing some random person to jam a chopstick up their nostrils. For God sakes what a disaster Fauci started with his buddies at the Wuhan Lab.

Schools will strike Thursday, parents are angry as well as teachers.

:mad::mad::mad:

Congrats to the scumbag GOP for leading the world conservatives in questioning a perfectly fine vaccine and masks so this will probably go on forever. I'm sorry some kid in France was scared... Keep it going forever, brain washed functional stupid assholes.

Sorry to hear that. That is exactly what I was concerned about the first time I saw a TV report showing people driving up in their cars and allowing some random person to jam a chopstick up their nostrils. For God sakes what a disaster Fauci started with his buddies at the Wuhan Lab.
Total bologna. This would be over except for conservatives not getting vaccinated and wearing masks and spreading misinformation around the world.

Sorry for you and the same thing happened to me when I took the test at the pharmacy i could not said anything just to bear to have almost my nostrils ripped off.

Fauci is a leftie so that mean that he is not clean just like Xiden who stole the election .

Military documents revealing Fauci’s direct involvement in gain of function experiments.

Project Veritas Acquires Military Documents Revealing Fauci's Direct Involvement In Gain Of Function Experiments: ‘Premeditated Manslaughter Of Millions’

Forum List

Back