Zone1 Ignore feature

As per the question in the op

• Yes

• No

• Too complex for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ignore this post, people.

View attachment 758923
Just so yā€™all know, I have Hossfly on ignoreā€¦did you hear me? Youā€™re on ignore Hossfly, in case you missed the announcementā€¦Iā€™m ignoring you and didnā€™t see the postā€¦even though I know you posted something Iā€™m actually ignoring itā€¦hope you got thatā€¦.

ā€¦.something stinksā€¦.

Just so yā€™all know, I have Hossfly on ignoreā€¦did you hear me? Youā€™re on ignore Hossfly, in case you missed the announcementā€¦Iā€™m ignoring you and didnā€™t see the postā€¦even though I know you posted something Iā€™m actually ignoring itā€¦hope you got thatā€¦.

ā€¦.something stinksā€¦.

Ditto!
I don't know what you posted but I agree and I ignored it.

ā€¦.something stinksā€¦.

6928617-Lynsay-Sands-Quote-He-was-a-firm-believer-in-that-old-saying-a.jpg

Last edited:
Never have used it on any forum. And it has nothing to do with the reasons you stated.If I don't want to participate I just walk on by.

Well there JoeC ... Kind of looks like you are here in this thread all by yourself.

Thanks for sharing you desires and concerns ... Welcome Aboard here at USMB ...
Is there anything else I can get for you?

It stinks because someone farted in post #59. They were eating Kimchee.

Well a lot of people say it's a gas. :dunno:

I put a "Fox smells it's own hole first" up but then I realized it was about Coyote and so edited it .... :cool:

What it is, if you've answered a question but they don't like the answer, they incessantly ask you the same question, in different threads on the same topic, many times continuously . In other forums, that person gets dinged by the mods if they keep repeating the same old question, probably classed as trolling. So I had to put that idiot on ignore, first time ever.
Agreed. Those are the worst. They try to drag out an argument over tiny, meaningless points. They just can't let go.

I also Ignore posters who cut and paste reams of photographs, or links that go on forever.

Do people use the ignore feature because they believe it's the only option due to, what they believe, ineffective moderation and/or due to a possible gap in the rules.

I have only one idiot on ignore, otherwise I wouldn't have any.

I used to never use it, now days i find myself doing it more and more. I view it as the same as removing certain TV channels from my list. I have both left and right people on it and most that are on it are there for simply being too dishonest to waste time on

I have never put anyone on ignore, but that is BS. That is unless you don't understand the word "dignity".

On my TV there are 100s of channels for me to choose from. There are some that I know I will never choose so they are not on my list. People on this forum are the same way, life it just too short to wade through shit you know you will never read

I used to never use it, now days i find myself doing it more and more. I view it as the same as removing certain TV channels from my list. I have both left and right people on it and most that are on it are there for simply being too dishonest to waste time on
I only put boring and repetitive folks on ignore. The people that are entertaining I reply to.

Forum List

Back