Ignorance Of The Law Is No Excuse

Saying what I'm saying and backing up what I'm saying unlike an little bitch like you.
Trump Had Right to Records Central to Federal Criminal Case, Legal Analyst Says Trump Had Right to Records Central to Federal Criminal Case, Legal Analyst Says
You are completely FOS! The Presidential Records Act clearly states the records belong to the 'people of the United States'.

It is telling that not one single Trumper is saying he did not do the things he is accused of. Just that he should not be held accountable because others were not.

Wrong again. Moron. Trump took HIS papers home.

They are HIS. Clinton’s sock drawer case PROVES that to be true.

Hillary and her well known multiple felonies wasn't prosecuted because she is a dem.

The CONSTITUTION declares that equal protection under the law applies. So, if you want to prosecute Trump.

You MUST prosecute them ALL!

That is what the CONSTITUTION DEMANDS!

You ignorant fucking clod.

Wrong again. Moron. Trump took HIS papers home.

They are HIS. Clinton’s sock drawer case PROVES that to be true.

Hillary and her well known multiple felonies wasn't prosecuted because she is a dem.

The CONSTITUTION declares that equal protection under the law applies. So, if you want to prosecute Trump.

You MUST prosecute them ALL!

That is what the CONSTITUTION DEMANDS!

You ignorant fucking clod.

So very triggered on Father's Day none the less.

So very triggered on Father's Day none the less.

Triggered? Not at all. One must shout to penetrate that thick skull of yours.

Very dense you are, almost rock like.

I do notice how you avoided the Constitutional aspect of my argument.

Authoritarian assholes, like you, really hate the Constitution.

Triggered? Not at all. One must shout to penetrate that thick skull of yours.

Very dense you are, almost rock like.

I do notice how you avoided the Constitutional aspect of my argument.

Authoritarian assholes, like you, really hate the Constitution.

Yeah, well your drama really has no effect one me at all.

The good news for you and I is that Trump and his lawyers will get their day in court in the friendly confines of South Florida and a jury of his peers will decide if you are correct or not.

It is a great country we live in!

Happy Father's day do you!

Yeah, well your drama really has no effect one me at all.

The good news for you and I is that Trump and his lawyers will get their day in court in the friendly confines of South Florida and a jury of his peers will decide if you are correct or not.

It is a great country we live in!

Happy Father's day do you!
And a happy Father's day to you as well

So the DoD’s plan for the invasion of Iran is Trump’s paper?

Seems like that’s a government document to me.

Boy, are you dumb. The fbi stole 102 papers from Trump. You really think the plans for invading Iran would only run to 102 pages?

Gosh you're stupid.

Boy, are you dumb. The fbi stole 102 papers from Trump. You really think the plans for invading Iran would only run to 102 pages?

Gosh you're stupid.
It was just an example. How do you figure that top secret DoD documents are “Trump’s papers”? That’s government property.

You haven't provided any article.
Click on the link I provided moron. Are you too stupid to do that? Apparently!
Yeah, and Trump gets preferential treatment.
He's been investigated for 7 years. Not sure what planet you live on
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

I answered your question, you're just too dense to recognize it. What is wrong with you?
No you didn't. You posted some bullshit link about the Presidential Records Act which you falsely claim gives Trump the right to take anything he wants and that is categorically not true! You have not answered why you think it is okay for an ex-President to hold onto current battle plans with Iran? What a fuckin' pussy you and westwall are!

No you didn't. You posted some bullshit link about the Presidential Records Act which you falsely claim gives Trump the right to take anything he wants and that is categorically not true! You have not answered why you think it is okay for an ex-President to hold onto current battle plans with Iran? What a fuckin' pussy you and westwall are!
Maybe I'm a pussy but at least I'm not stupid as a rock like you are.That article I provided has all the information you need. You are just too dumb to understand anything. LOL
Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg

I guess Trump's DOJ didn't see anything either.

Or were they "corrupt" too?
The DOJ is totally corrupt and a fundamental part of the deep state. The fact that Republicans are occasionally able to change a few of the top position doesn't alter who makes all the real decisions.

Forum List

Back