Ignorance Of The Law Is No Excuse

What I am “admitting “ (actually noting) is the right hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Have you forgotten already about your claims of “lock her up”

Are you not hearing the idiots claiming Biden is guilty of…. Something with no evidence?

But Trump is “innocent until proven guilty “

You people can’t keep your story straight
Hypocrisy is just another means of you admitting Hillary, her husband, and Biden are guilty too, otherwise there would be no hypocrisy.

Then what was Trump charged with that the democrats 'shoulda' been?
You don't think it is obstruction of justice when Hillary has a subpoena and then deletes 30,000 emails after the subpoena?

The fact is, all of these people, including Trump, had classified info that they should not have had. But, the DOJ determined that simply having classified info was apparently no big deal and not a chargeable crime and not a threat to national security. If Trump had given his classified documents back when asked and demanded, he would have never been indicted. But, it doesn't change the fact that one day having the info was no big deal and not a chargeable crime and not a threat to national security but the the next day it is a big deal and a chargeable crime and a threat to national security. There was no difference between yesterday and the day after. The documents were the same. They didn't change.

In fact, the DOJ raided Trump's places and got the documents back, just as they got the other's documents back. Hell, the DOJ raided the Biden garage and found documents and took them back, just as they raided Trump's and took the documents back. But only Trump was charged as if having the documents was a threat to national security, even though they were not a threat to national security the day before.

I actually went back and looked at the testimony. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

It wasn’t a question about devices. It was a question about if she had more than one server. So you’re the one lying here.

Well child you're wrong, but you usually are. Run along, I'm done with your lies.

xiden and the bitch, pretty much all of them. Pence, probably violations of the PRA. xiden also, violations of the PRA. How's that?

So you'd want Biden charged with willful retention of defense information?

On what grounds?

You don't think it is obstruction of justice when Hillary has a subpoena and then deletes 30,000 emails after the subpoena?

Are these the Emails that you claim ALL contained classified information?

I just want to be sure we're talking about the same Emails.

The fact is, all of these people, including Trump, had classified info that they should not have had. But, the DOJ determined that simply having classified info was apparently no big deal and not a chargeable crime and not a threat to national security. If Trump had given his classified documents back when asked and demanded, he would have never been indicted.

I agree. No charges for Pence strongly supports the idea. As does Trump not being charged for ANY of the documents he had but returned at the request of NARA.

If he'd just returned the docs, there would be no charges.

But, it doesn't change the fact that one day having the info was no big deal and not a chargeable crime and not a threat to national security but the the next day it is a big deal and a chargeable crime and a threat to national security. There was no difference between yesterday and the day after. The documents were the same. They didn't change.

It wasn't having the docs. It was refusing to give them back, lying about them, compelling his lawyer to lie, conspiring with Nauta to hide the docs, giving false statements to authorities, suggesting to his lawyers that the docs not be given back, and showing those docs to other people.

In fact, the DOJ raided Trump's places and got the documents back, just as they got the other's documents back. Hell, the DOJ raided the Biden garage and found documents and took them back, just as they raided Trump's and took the documents back. But only Trump was charged as if having the documents was a threat to national security, even though they were not a threat to national security the day before.

The DOJ didn't raid Biden or Pence. They didn't need a warrant, they were invited in to pick up the documents and search for others.

In both cases, knowledge of the existence of the docs was passed to the authorities by Biden and Pence's people. And the documents were retrieved within days.

Trump dicked around for a year and half.

So you're saying Berger wasn't convicted, xiden didn't steal from a Scif while in the senate and Comey didn't lay out a prima facie case against the bitch? If that's the case, it would be you not living in reality.

Like I said.

On the grounds he's a treacherous piece of shit.

Biden's people informed authorities about the docs. Biden fully cooperated, opened his home and offices for search, and the documents were returned in days.

Why would he be charged with willful retention of defense information?

Trump was never charged for ANY of the classified documents he held but returned when NARA subpoenaed them. Why then would Biden be, when he returned everything without a subpoena?

It seems like you want to apply a double standard.

Last edited:
Biden's people informed authorities about the docs. Biden fully cooperated, opened his home and offices for search, and the documents were returned in days.

Why would he be charged with willful retention of defense information?

Trump was never charged for ANY of the classified documents he held but returned when NARA subpoenaed them. Why then would Biden be, when he returned everything without a subpoena?

It seems like you want to apply a double standard.

You really don't know if he returned everything. Trump told his people to let the FBI take anything they wanted, they didn't, and then raided his home.

You really don't know if he returned everything.

So you're referring to *hypothetical* docs? Docs that you can't prove actually exist, but you imagine Biden kept from authorities somehow after their search?

And Trump was never charged for ANY of the docs he returned. So why would Biden be charged for the docs he returned?

Trump told his people to let the FBI take anything they wanted, they didn't, and then raided his home.

You really should take a look at that indictment.

I guess Trump's DOJ didn't see anything either.

Or were they "corrupt" too?
Oh, yeah!!! What the fuck is wrong with these magaturds? :dunno:

Oh yeah. It's a political mass psychosis. Sometimes even I can take my eye off the ball and forget the root of the problem contains media + magaturd ideology creates more bad stuff. They are like the scared zombies of false equivalence. You want to kill yourself for even interacting, but goddamn it if it isn't 'trainwreck' entertaining to 'pwn some magaturds just using basic facts.'. Still petty as fuck.

We used to be better than this.

Oh, yeah!!! What the fuck is wrong with these magaturds? :dunno:

Oh yeah. It's a political mass psychosis. Sometimes even I can take my eye off the ball and forget the root of the problem contains media + magaturd ideology creates more bad stuff. They are like the scared zombies of false equivalence. You want to kill yourself for even interacting, but goddamn it if it isn't 'trainwreck' entertaining to 'pwn some magaturds just using basic facts.'. Still petty as fuck.

We used to be better than this.
The world has seen mass psychosis before. It doesn't end well.

And yeah, we used to be better than this. That's what has me worried. This has never been about Trump himself, it's about US.

So you're referring to *hypothetical* docs? Docs that you can't prove actually exist, but you imagine Biden kept from authorities somehow after their search?

And Trump was never charged for ANY of the docs he returned. So why would Biden be charged for the docs he returned?

You really should take a look at that indictment.

How about you address what I said, that was the day the FBI asked to have another lock put on the storage room. Then they broke that new lock during the raid.

Forum List

Back