If you're watching 60 Minutes and not shedding a tear

You're inhuman.
2a820e17180ffeb3bd067a8332089b5a.jpg
My heads in the tv eh? Is that better or worse than yours being in the sand or up your own egotistical ass?

Inquiring minds want to know....

I don't let the political, cultural or financial elites do my thinking for me. Apparently you do. You already admitted that they emotionally manipulated you.

I suggest READING a mother fucking book, so you know what the hell is going on.

Start with this one. . .

https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

Then this one, you will need to check it out at your library or buy it;

Manufacturing Consent - Wikipedia

Also, a good article to understand media dominated by establishment journalism that is funded and controlled by the government/corporate cartel would be any critical analysis of the CFR.

Council on Foreign Relations: Syrian Rebels Need Al-Qaeda Now
Council on Foreign Relations: Syrian Rebels Need Al-Qaeda Now - The Anti-Media

The U.S. government began targeting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government, using the exact same tactics the CIA used in Libya to topple Gaddafi.

Free Syrian Army (FSA) commander Jamal Maarouf has admitted that his fighters conduct joint operations with Al-Nusra frequently, the official Al-Qaeda branch in Syria. In June 2013 Colonel Abdel Basset Al-Tawil, commander of the FSA’s Northern Front, expressed his desire to see Syria ruled by sharia law. In 2012, Reuters reported that the FSA’s command was dominated by Islamic extremists. The New York Times reported that the majority of the weapons Washington was sending into Syria ended up in the hands of jihadists.

In May 2014, PBS interviewed Syrian rebels who were trained by the U.S. in Qatar.

They trained us to ambush regime or enemy vehicles and cut off the road,” said the fighter, who is identified only as “Hussein.” “They also trained us on how to attack a vehicle, raid it, retrieve information or weapons and munitions, and how to finish off soldiers still alive after an ambush.”

Executing captured soldiers? Sounds a lot like ISIS, doesn’t it? That’s because this is a “terror tactic“.

In June 2014, Al-Nusra merged with ISIS at the border between Iraq and Syria.

As recent as June 26th, 2014, Obama proposed another $500 million dollars to train and equip the Syrian rebels. In other words, the FSA is working with Al-Nusra, Al-Nusra is working with ISIS, and the U.S. has been sending money and weapons to the FSA. For two years the U.S. has adopted this strategy (and still do) while they had known most of these weapons were ending up in the hands of Al-Qaeda-linked militants.

June 2014 was when ISIS obtained international celebrity by crossing over the Syria border into Iraq. In the process of capturing Mosul and Baiji, ISIS obtained entire truckloads of humvees, artillery, tanks, and helicopters.

George W. Bush used out in the open military aggression to “make the world safe for democracy“. Barack Obama uses covert tactics through the CIA. What else would you expect considering Zbigniew Brzezinski was Obama’s mentor?

Why would Obama fund and arm Islamic extremists in Syria to attack them later?

Why did the CIA put Saddam Hussein in power in 1963?

Why would the U.S. arm and fund Islamic extremists in Afghanistan and Pakistan in 1979, including Osama bin Laden?

Now are you beginning to see how the Islamic State can be useful for United States foreign policy? Even Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney recently stated on the corporate media, “We helped build ISIS.

Problem, reaction, solution… The U.S. and ISIS share common ground. Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki has already resigned as both sides desired, but Assad is the main target.

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

Brian Williams, Scott Pelley, and Diane Sawyer: the three stooges

And Scott Pelley is Scott Pelley, the hospital doctor you’d least like to show up at your bedside. He might tell you you need an amputation just because he’s having a bad day.

“Who do we need for the most important anchor’s job in the world?”

“How about Pelley? He’s utterly convinced the lies we feed into the propaganda machine are the last word.. He’s sold. He couldn’t look outside the box if we drilled holes in it and let him see a mountain of gold bars and 50,000 naked bureaucrats running down Broadway at high fucking noon.”

The Big Three strut their stuff on the evening news, executing well-oiled, high-priced transitions from one completely false/basically deceptive story to another completely false/basically deceptive story.

Recall the often-quoted George Burns pearl? “In acting, sincerity is everything. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” But suppose the sincerity isn’t faked? Then, the schmuck becomes king.

My late friend and colleague, hypnotherapist Jack True, described the television-news audience: “Mind control is accepting what you know to be false. You do it because you think the only other alternative is a vacuum: you either buy the news or you’re left with nothing.”

A motherfucking book? A book that takes months or more to write & publish?

How bout you just fuck off? I prefer to remain informed on current events rather than pretend I'm educated because I read some God damn book (that also includes a slant)
Go be a dick in someone else's thread

My heads in the tv eh? Is that better or worse than yours being in the sand or up your own egotistical ass?

I don't let the political, cultural or financial elites do my thinking for me. Apparently you do. You already admitted that they emotionally manipulated you.

Start with this one. . .

Also, a good article to understand media dominated by establishment journalism that is funded and controlled by the government/corporate cartel would be any critical analysis of the CFR.

The U.S. government began targeting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government, using the exact same tactics the CIA used in Libya to topple Gaddafi.

Free Syrian Army (FSA) commander Jamal Maarouf has admitted that his fighters conduct joint operations with Al-Nusra frequently, the official Al-Qaeda branch in Syria. In June 2013 Colonel Abdel Basset Al-Tawil, commander of the FSA’s Northern Front, expressed his desire to see Syria ruled by sharia law. In 2012, Reuters reported that the FSA’s command was dominated by Islamic extremists. The New York Times reported that the majority of the weapons Washington was sending into Syria ended up in the hands of jihadists.

In May 2014, PBS interviewed Syrian rebels who were trained by the U.S. in Qatar.

They trained us to ambush regime or enemy vehicles and cut off the road,” said the fighter, who is identified only as “Hussein.” “They also trained us on how to attack a vehicle, raid it, retrieve information or weapons and munitions, and how to finish off soldiers still alive after an ambush.”

Executing captured soldiers? Sounds a lot like ISIS, doesn’t it? That’s because this is a “terror tactic“.

As recent as June 26th, 2014, Obama proposed another $500 million dollars to train and equip the Syrian rebels. In other words, the FSA is working with Al-Nusra, Al-Nusra is working with ISIS, and the U.S. has been sending money and weapons to the FSA. For two years the U.S. has adopted this strategy (and still do) while they had known most of these weapons were ending up in the hands of Al-Qaeda-linked militants.

June 2014 was when ISIS obtained international celebrity by crossing over the Syria border into Iraq. In the process of capturing Mosul and Baiji, ISIS obtained entire truckloads of humvees, artillery, tanks, and helicopters.

George W. Bush used out in the open military aggression to “make the world safe for democracy“. Barack Obama uses covert tactics through the CIA. What else would you expect considering Zbigniew Brzezinski was Obama’s mentor?

Why would the U.S. arm and fund Islamic extremists in Afghanistan and Pakistan in 1979, including Osama bin Laden?

Now are you beginning to see how the Islamic State can be useful for United States foreign policy? Even Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney recently stated on the corporate media, “We helped build ISIS.

Problem, reaction, solution… The U.S. and ISIS share common ground. Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki has already resigned as both sides desired, but Assad is the main target.

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

And Scott Pelley is Scott Pelley, the hospital doctor you’d least like to show up at your bedside. He might tell you you need an amputation just because he’s having a bad day.

“How about Pelley? He’s utterly convinced the lies we feed into the propaganda machine are the last word.. He’s sold. He couldn’t look outside the box if we drilled holes in it and let him see a mountain of gold bars and 50,000 naked bureaucrats running down Broadway at high fucking noon.”

The Big Three strut their stuff on the evening news, executing well-oiled, high-priced transitions from one completely false/basically deceptive story to another completely false/basically deceptive story.

Recall the often-quoted George Burns pearl? “In acting, sincerity is everything. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” But suppose the sincerity isn’t faked? Then, the schmuck becomes king.

My late friend and colleague, hypnotherapist Jack True, described the television-news audience: “Mind control is accepting what you know to be false. You do it because you think the only other alternative is a vacuum: you either buy the news or you’re left with nothing.”

Still...it's at least a little bit sad that those kids are being killed in Syria don't you think?

Start with this one. . .

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

Still...it's at least a little bit sad that those kids are being killed in Syria don't you think?

No time for real events in real time when you have a political view to push. He'll learn about it in a book in 6 months lol

Start with this one. . .

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

A bit.

However, I have seen posts by member here, that were enraged when their fathers and older brothers were beheading folks and blowing up antiquities. . . so, you know, shit happens in war. . .

So now what do you expect the Uncle Sam to do with Tax payers money, and the blood of our soldiers? The CIA has trained these vicious fighters, and now the corporate press wants the US population to support a policy of sending troops in to fight the same people our intelligence services trained. . . only after they defeat Assad.

Do you think the power vacuum left behind will be any good for the innocents that are left to deal with the mess?

Seriously?

In matters of International Politics, Appeals to Emotion are a fallacy.

Start with this one. . .

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

A bit.

However, I have seen posts by member here, that were enraged when their fathers and older brothers were beheading folks and blowing up antiquities. . . so, you know, shit happens in war. . .

So now what do you expect the Uncle Sam to do with Tax payers money, and the blood of our soldiers? The CIA has trained these vicious fighters, and now the corporate press wants the US population to support a policy of sending troops in to fight the same people our intelligence services trained. . . only after they defeat Assad.

Do you think the power vacuum left behind will be any good for the innocents that are left to deal with the mess?

Seriously?

The OP was about how sad it was for the innocent people in Syria.
I agree with him.
It's sad that you're too blinded by your politics to have any empathy.

I wasn't home to watch but yes the entire thing in Syria is sad. Its sad that human lives mean so little to Obama's puppet masters pulling the strings to arm,train and fund TERRORISTS in Syria to start a war and overthrow Assad. Thank god for Russia stepping in and keeping Assad in power it would end up being A LOT worse if he had fallen and the ONLY people that win anything are the US's controllers,Israel and the EU.

CBGxoiaXIAA_yJy.jpg

Start with this one. . .

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

"A motherfucking book? A book that takes months or more to write & publish?

How bout you just fuck off? I prefer to remain informed on current events rather than pretend I'm educated because I read some God damn book (that also includes a slant)
Go be a dick in someone else's thread"

No time for real events in real time when you have a political view to push. He'll learn about it in a book in 6 months lol

logical-fallacy-meme.jpg

I posted background specifically how the establishment press works as a cartel with corporations and the government to advance the agenda of the elites. It's called crony capitalism. AKA, imperialism.

I also posted an article how this specifically affects the agenda in Syria.

I also posted an article how you specifically could not trust the guy you got your report from because he was associated with these same media elites, as his job was contingent upon presenting a false appeal to emotion laden story, in order to move the American electorate to support a war mongering policy. That's a standard fallacy argument. Only the uninitiated and low IQ would fall for it.

IOW, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Appeal+to+emotion.png

Start with this one. . .

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

A bit.

Seriously?

I agree with him.

I have more empathy than either of you.

I happen to know that getting the US any more involved would conflict with Russia, and would cause more pain and suffering in more places on the planet than just that localized area.

I'm not sure folks that would be emotionally moved to want the US to do something understand that. Unless we are asked by the legitimate government of Syria to cooperate with the Russians to bring stability, then our assistance and meddling is not wanted in Syria.

Start with this one. . .

USpolicy.jpg

NewsFocus

A bit.

Seriously?

I agree with him.

I have more empathy than either of you.

I happen to know that getting the US any more involved would conflict with Russia, and would cause more pain and suffering in more places on the planet than just that localized area.

I'm not sure folks that would be emotionally moved to want the US to do something understand that. Unless we are asked by the legitimate government of Syria to cooperate with the Russians to bring stability, then our assistance and meddling is not wanted in Syria.

You're the only one that has brought up getting the US more involved.
The OP is talking about sitting on the couch, watching these poor people on the tv and feeling sad for their plight.
You seem to be incapable of feeling unqualified empathy for someone else.

The humanitarian disaster of this generation is taking place right under our eyes. Why under our eyes? Because we're so obsessed with playing partisan games and placing blame that we don't even notice it.

Yes it's a disaster but let's not forget that Syria created it. They made their own disaster. This is what you get when you embrace an evil religion. If any Moslem had any sense, they would leave Islam. But they won't... so look for more disasters happening in that part of the world again and again and again.

I don't like watching things that make me feel sad and cry. I try to avoid those kinds of things. I don't like being sad.

I don't blame you. I wouldn't watch that show even if I still had comcast. I think we all know full well the terrible suffering going down in today's messed up world.

You're inhuman.
I don't watch fake news....

What are they lying about this evening?
Why are you responding then jackass?
Curiosity.....
Video of children & babies being pulled from the rubble in Syria. The Syria we drew a red line in and then turned our backs on when that line was crossed. And the stories are not fake so shove your absurd meme up you ass
WE drew no such line.

You're inhuman.

Curiosity.....
Video of children & babies being pulled from the rubble in Syria. The Syria we drew a red line in and then turned our backs on when that line was crossed. And the stories are not fake so shove your absurd meme up you ass

It's bullshit propaganda with an agenda. You are being fooled.

Journalist Eva Bartlett DESTROYS Mainstream Journalist Over Syria, Aleppo

Aleppo: How US & Saudi-Backed Rebels Target ‘Every Syrian’: War diary by Western journalist Eva Bartlett on the truth about Aleppo

BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
DAMASCUS – According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today, at least 14 US Coalition military officers were captured this morning in an East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.

This story was quietly leaked by Voltaire.net, who announced, “The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan

You're inhuman.

Curiosity.....
WE drew no such line.
What is it opposite day? I guess I missed the memo...

Obama's 'red line' haunts Clinton, Trump

This is the reason our own secret intelligence services hacked the DNC to get the truth out about the Democrats policy in Syria.

We post Fox News
They post any other outlet

90% of this board attacks the messenger and ignores the content. I know MSNBC is in the bag for the left. I also know that a good chunk of their reporting is based in reality despite their spin. I suspect the left knows as much of Fox. But based on our nanananabooboo tactics the topics of importance are ignored for the sake of towing the partisan line.

Are you just now catching on to that? The right started that way back when fox and Limbaugh first rose to prominence.

Curiosity.....
WE drew no such line.

He meant the American people. WE. The congress of the United States are the ones that are given the power to declare war silly.

The constitution, try reading it.

Curiosity.....
WE drew no such line.

He meant the American people. WE. The congress of the United States are the ones that are given the power to declare war silly.

Try reading it.
I know how the seats of power are SUPPOSED to work. Now off to the kiddie table with you & your condescending bullshit. Enjoy your stay on ignore tool

Curiosity.....
WE drew no such line.

Try reading it.
I know how the seats of power are SUPPOSED to work. Now off to the kiddie table with you & your condescending bullshit. Enjoy your stay on ignore tool

The kiddie table? :lol:

When you can't debate someone, the ignore tool is precisely a tool used by children. Fine, go sit there.

tantrum.jpg

Forum List

Back