If you're watching 60 Minutes and not shedding a tear

• Banned
You're inhuman.
I don't watch fake news....

What are they lying about this evening?
Why are you responding then jackass?
Curiosity.....
Video of children & babies being pulled from the rubble in Syria. The Syria we drew a red line in and then turned our backs on when that line was crossed. And the stories are not fake so shove your absurd meme up you ass

I don't need to watch the corrupt and dishonest 60 Minutes to know that Syria is a humanitarian disaster hand crafted by Obama himself.
I'll ask again, why respond then? Just to troll? WTF is wrong with you people. Take your stupid memes elsewhere

Here's a little story about that:

No.

You're not the Boss Of Me.

I don't need to watch the corrupt and dishonest 60 Minutes to know that Syria is a humanitarian disaster hand crafted by Obama himself.
I'll ask again, why respond then? Just to troll? WTF is wrong with you people. Take your stupid memes elsewhere

No.

So just stick to your stupid memes then. Fake News.....

I dunno who is worse with this bullshit, the left who created it or the right who use it as an excuse to be willfully blind

No.

So just stick to your stupid memes then. Fake News.....

I dunno who is worse with this bullshit, the left who created it or the right who use it as an excuse to be willfully blind

Scuze Moi, but my sight doesn't depend on CBS. It is incredibly easy to keep oneself properly informed with other Real News Sources.

Forum List

Back