If You're Upset About Inflation

1646878791703.png

Bear in mind the Republicans are about to help the Democrats pass a $1.5 trillion spending bill.

They probably have no choice, because they've been put between a rock and a hard place now. The snakes won't die on this hill, but the voter's won't forget what they done to real conservatives who make up the majority of republican voters across the nation. Change is a coming, change is a coming, and if it don't then so be it, because our sights are squarely on the Lord and his Mercy and blessings anyway. Amen.

The bills can never be paid.............A global reset is coming..........

The cliff is getting nearer.

Pseudocons whined and whined and whined about Obama's spending for more than 10 years, well into the Trump Administration.

And then they went dead silent as Trump submitted the largest big government spending bill in the history of the universe and added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama!

They also remained silent as Trump demanded more stimulus spending than the Democrats wanted!

But now Biden is in office and he has a (D) after his name, so now spending is bad again. Bad! Bad! Very bad!

I mean, how many times will it take for the tard herd to wake up and realize the Republicans are just as bad at deficit spending as the Democrats?

Seriously.

How deeply retarded do you have to be to swallow a Republicans' spit by the bucketful when they say they will cut spending/balance the budget/pay off our debt.

I mean, we're talking single-digit IQs here!

I mean, how many times will it take for the tard herd to wake up and realize the Republicans are just as bad at deficit spending as the Democrats?

Seriously.

How deeply retarded do you have to be to swallow a Republicans' spit by the bucketful when they say they will cut spending/balance the budget/pay off our debt.

I mean, we're talking single-digit IQs here!
Got news for you leftist troll............I've wanted to end the DEBT CEILING SINCE THE 90S

Forum List

Back