"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Me too. Hopefully we will find out soon. Irrelevant to you but not to me.

Irrelevant to the law.

The allegation is so weak you can't even say what law was broken or how. It's pure speculation.

all well and good.

but if you claim someone is guilty when they "plead the 5th", don't plead the 5th and not expect people to call you guilty for doing so also.
Actually it depends on the setting. In a criminal case, pleading the 5th can't carry any presumptions. In a civil case, pleading the 5th carries a presumption of guilt,

can you cite one case where a person was thrown in jail because they didnt give the answer the prosecution wanted? Not one they refused to answer one they gace an answer they didn’t want.

I refuse to answer is an answer the court didn't want and has got people thrown in jail.

can you cite one case where a person was thrown in jail because they didnt give the answer the prosecution wanted? Not one they refused to answer one they gace an answer they didn’t want.
You have it twisted. It's not because the prosecution didn't like the answer, but because they either refused to answer, or perjured themselves claiming they didn't recall.

You have it twisted. It's not because the prosecution didn't like the answer, but because they either refused to answer, or perjured themselves claiming they didn't recall.
I dont recall. I dont remember. Ask me whatever you want. I dont recall. It's an answer and you cant prove it's perjury because you cant prove what I can or can not remember .

Trumps is not here.

You are the one starting a thread and agreeing with what Trump said.

It makes no difference if I agree with what he said. The thread is about him saying it.

I dont recall. I dont remember. Ask me whatever you want. I dont recall. It's an answer and you cant prove it's perjury because you cant prove what I can or can not remember .
Actually they can. If they can show you had knowledge of it either shortly before, like in an e-mail, or other communication, or shortly after your testimony, your short stint of being unable to recall would be disproven.

Forum List

Back