"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Nope. You may not ask me. I showed you the data. Obviously it is that Hunter only got his gigs due to Joe and as such siphoned millions to Joe. That is the pay for play allegation. We will see in early 23 what laws if any were broken. At best the optics are bad. I am not a legal expert but to me sending millions to the VP of the US to garner favors with foreign entities is illegal.
It's not illegal to sell your name.

It would be illegal if the money bought some kind of government action. Any kind of government action. The closest you get to such an allegation is the idea that Burisma wanted Viktor Shokin fired but that allegation is entirely without evidence and easily disproven by testimony provided by State Dept officials. It's also the product of Russian disinformation campaign leading up to the 2020 election.

Aside from that one easily dismissed allegation, nothing in your articles is illegal and the articles even admit that:

And while such deals would be legal for Joe Biden when he left government service...

It's not illegal to sell your name.

It would be illegal if the money bought some kind of government action. Any kind of government action. The closest you get to such an allegation is the idea that Burisma wanted Viktor Shokin fired but that allegation is entirely without evidence and easily disproven by testimony provided by State Dept officials. It's also the product of Russian disinformation campaign leading up to the 2020 election.

Aside from that one easily dismissed allegation, nothing in your articles is illegal.
So you are a doctor and an attorney now? Interesting. Please show me your legal credentials, thank you. As I said, these are allegations. To me Joe is innocent until proven guilty. Novel concept.

it’s a legal right obviously…his opinion of it obviously changed.

people can have opinions and they can change
you can change your opinions all you want. but the process needs to stay the same.

if person A saying "i plead the 5th" means person A is guilty, then be prepared to have that mindset used back on you should YOU ever decide to use a legal means of defense.

saying it's ok when i do it for trump is no better than when you bitch at the left when they pull the "it's ok when we do it" for ANY given reason.

So you are a doctor and an attorney now? Interesting. Please show me your legal credentials, thank you. As I said, these are allegations. To me Joe is innocent until proven guilty. Novel concept.

Biden was not in office in May 2017. Nothing in the article alleges any of these activities were illegal.

It's perfectly legal for Biden to engage in business deals as a private citizen.

Biden was not in office in May 2017. Nothing in the article alleges any of these activities were illegal.

It's perfectly legal for Biden to engage in business deals as a private citizen.
Then why the code of the "Big Guy" and hiding the fact that he was involved? Hmmm....Please list your legal credentials. Thank you.

he hates it when you call him on what he loves to do. :)
I hate it when people post articles claiming they support their allegation but in fact often state the opposite, which is what happened with Azog. He googled a bunch of articles, didn't read them, and then just threw them in a post. I dismantled each article, three out of four didn't even allege anything illegal has happened and one of which specifically stated it was legal.

When I post an article, I make sure it actually says what I think it says.

Irrelevant.

Still waiting to find out what law was broken and how. What favors were offered?
His problem is that Joe is an open book. He's been filing financial disclosures for decades. Released his taxes for decades. It's like the Clintons, they claim all kinds of illegal payments, yet can't trace any payments being transferred.

you can change your opinions all you want. but the process needs to stay the same.

if person A saying "i plead the 5th" means person A is guilty, then be prepared to have that mindset used back on you should YOU ever decide to use a legal means of defense.

saying it's ok when i do it for trump is no better than when you bitch at the left when they pull the "it's ok when we do it" for ANY given reason.
nobody ever changed the process

I hate it when people post articles claiming they support their allegation but in fact often state the opposite, which is what happened with Azog. He googled a bunch of articles, didn't read them, and then just threw them in a post. I dismantled each article, three out of four didn't even allege anything illegal has happened and one of which specifically stated it was legal.

When I post an article, I make sure it actually says what I think it says.
yea, you do that shit all the time.

but it's different when you do it.

nobody ever changed the process
if you are trying to claim you can plead the 5th and not be considered guilty, others can as well.

period.

to say one side can do it but the other can't - you're trying to change up the "system" for a singular benefit and that's how we get as fucked up as we are today.

if you are trying to claim you can plead the 5th and not be considered guilty, others can as well.

period.

to say one side can do it but the other can't - you're trying to change up the "system" for a singular benefit and that's how we get as fucked up as we are today.
huh? it doesn’t really matter what your personal opinion of someone pleading th 5th is

and your opinion is welcome to change

huh? it doesn’t really matter what your personal opinion of someone pleading th 5th is

and your opinion is welcome to change
all well and good.

but if you claim someone is guilty when they "plead the 5th", don't plead the 5th and not expect people to call you guilty for doing so also.

period.

I guess it would depend on what they're testifying about.

Forum List

Back