If you're inclined to say 'America is the greatest nation in the world' why?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Hear a lot of presidential wannabes saying this which results in predictable if meaningless applause. So what is it they're thinking of that makes us better than everyone else? What would you think of if inclined to say such a thing?

The people that need to hear that over and over really don't think that. That is why they need to hear it over and over, else they're doubts get the best of them.

Because we're still free to be stupid, just not as free as we used to be.

FACTS...
What country has had the most people immigrate to it?
USA with nearly 5 times the number of people coming to the USA.
List of countries by immigrant population - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 11.35.17 AM.png

How many people would like to come to the USA?
Nearly 3 times as many people then the next country want to come to the USA.
150 Million Adults Worldwide Would Migrate to the U.S.

Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 11.37.18 AM.png

Enough FACTS???

Hear a lot of presidential wannabes saying this which results in predictable if meaningless applause. So what is it they're thinking of that makes us better than everyone else? What would you think of if inclined to say such a thing?

Here's a little test to help you understand: How many people want to live here, and how many people want to leave?

P.S. Just got your ass handed to you, eh?

Here's a little test to help you understand: How many people want to live here, and how many people want to leave?

That doesn't answer the question WHY?

Easy...
Wednesday, 1 Jul 2015
recent online poll of more than 2,000 adults by TransferWise, a peer-to-peer money transfer service based in the United Kingdom, revealed that 35 percent of American-born residents and emigrants would consider leaving the United States to live in another country.

Survey says 35 percent of Americans would expatriate
Prior to Obama there were no polls that I can find with the question do you wish to leave the United States.

FACTS...
View attachment 44093

View attachment 44094

Enough FACTS???

So we're the greatest country in the world because of immigrants? Ok, that's an answer. :)

So America's the greatest because of immigrants. Strange ya don't see that on many GOP bumperstickers.

P.S. :)

FACTS...
View attachment 44093

View attachment 44094

Enough FACTS???

So we're the greatest country in the world because of immigrants? Ok, that's an answer. :)

The 150 million facts speak for themselves.

Easy...
Wednesday, 1 Jul 2015
recent online poll of more than 2,000 adults by TransferWise, a peer-to-peer money transfer service based in the United Kingdom, revealed that 35 percent of American-born residents and emigrants would consider leaving the United States to live in another country.

Survey says 35 percent of Americans would expatriate
Prior to Obama there were no polls that I can find with the question do you wish to leave the United States.

Easy...If you are mentally impaired. This "poll" indicates that 65% of Americans who are currently living outside the U.S. would not even consider permanent residency anywhere else.

So America's the greatest because of immigrants. Strange ya don't see that on many GOP bumperstickers.

P.S. :)

NOTE almost EVERY conservative like me understands the difference between "Illegal immigrants" and "Legal immigrants"!
Obviously you don't see the gross distinction as I've relatives that have become naturalized citizens i.e. "legal immigrants".
Why are people that break the law given a break? Given welfare? Given healthcare?

Because everything taken into consideration I can't think of another nation where my quality of life would be better.

Ever been to another country? :)
What country has 310 million people that can have free Internet access, free cell phone, free food, can travel across state lines with out a passport. Can be taken care of in a hospital FREE? What country also has so many choices of food that it leads the world in obese people?

I have been trying to keep you off of my Ignore list, but I am afraid that further exposure to your posts might drop my IQ to less than 50 points above yours.

Why are you so inclined to suck dick.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back