If You're Better Off Now Than You Were Four Years Ago --

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A spot on comment. And we already have had the quiet part spoken out loud by Connecticut Senator Murphy(D), about who his and his parties biggest concern is.

GIlfyznWcAASqda

Four years ago today, most of us were either out of work or working from our houses, afraid to go to the store, thanks to Trump Plague.

This was followed by Trump Recession and Trump Riots.

Yes, we are all better off now.

Trump recession? The last two quarters of 2020 saw an increase in the GDP, as did the first quarter of 2021. So a growing economy for three straight quarters.

Trump riots? You are one messed up person.

You and the facts are like parallel lines.

Trump recession? The last two quarters of 2020 saw an increase in the GDP, as did the first quarter of 2021. So a growing economy for three straight quarters.

Um, no. Two straight quarters of economic decline, with the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Trump riots? You are one messed up person.
No, messed up was four years of cheering on police brutality and then being surprised when people got fed up.

What kind of loser is not better off now than 4 years ago in the middle of COVID when all sporting events had been canceled.

I can say with 100% honesty there is not a single 4 year period in my life I was not better off at the end of than the start.

You all give too much control of your life to your party if you are worse off now than 4 years ago

What kind of loser is not better off now than 4 years ago in the middle of COVID when all sporting events had been canceled.

I can say with 100% honesty there is not a single 4 year period in my life I was not better off at the end of than the start.

You all give too much control of your life to your party if you are worse off now than 4 years ago
Over 80 percent of the county is saying they were better off then. Only about 14 percent are saying they are better off now

Four years ago today, most of us were either out of work or working from our houses, afraid to go to the store, thanks to Trump Plague.

This was followed by Trump Recession and Trump Riots.

Yes, we are all better off now.
Actually you were stupid enough to listen to your democrat leaders. I was out and about the whole covid scam. Even when they closed the bars and resturants for 2 weeks here. My buddies came to my land and we carried on as usual. I'm sorry you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back