If You're a Trumper you Must Hate your Political Opposition

This is where the modern GOP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.

Any Republican that works with the dems is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Dems that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and Fox news, and modern day Trump supporters.

After the big failure of the GOP with the War in Iraq, the Bush economic crash, and then the Trump covid debacle, the GOP needs to be a lot more apologetic and humble, instead they are going full fledge, balls to the wall, anti-everybody but us...

The GOP has failed so much in the 21st century, they have no right to be so against bipartisanship. Biden and the dems are fixing the GOP mess all by themselves.

Nice to see you admit that you're a Bush leg humping neocon warmonger.

I knew that you asswipes didn't really hate him all those years.

Any Republican that works with the dems is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Dems that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and Fox news, and modern day Trump supporters.

After the big failure of the GOP with the War in Iraq, the Bush economic crash, and then the Trump covid debacle, the GOP needs to be a lot more apologetic and humble, instead they are going full fledge, balls to the wall, anti-everybody but us...

The GOP has failed so much in the 21st century, they have no right to be so against bipartisanship. Biden and the dems are fixing the GOP mess all by themselves.

The demrats are not bi-partisan either, unless they find a RINO who agrees with them. Try again.

The demrats are not bi-partisan either, unless they find a RINO who agrees with them. Try again.
"Bi-partisan" is Democrat for "Republicans, take it up the ass."

..stop the stupidshit --the Dems are the haters
Again you lived detached from reality. Liz Cheney is being criticized for bi-partisanship by the GOP. The GOP is the cancer of America.

Basically you just completely ignore events that have happened a mere days, weeks, months, and years ago.

I am showing you right here that the you idiot GOPers are attacking Cheney for being bipartisan, you have no factual argument.
The Democratic Party is a dangerous violent political cult.
They are destroying our democracy with their far left extremism, greed, dishonesty and psychotic hate.
They divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region, class......
They have been burning our cities and murdering people.
......you don't fist bump blood thirst bigots who are working hard to destroy our country

My opinion, things are so out of control, Can not trust either major party, to many partisan judges, Even the supreme court has slipped in the quality of high intellect. Most days I just throw my hands up in disgust.

Actually MOST if not ALL Trump supporters never supported the illegal war in Iraq...I sure in the hell didn't. Cheney is a piece of shit neocon who needs to be thrown on the trash heap of bad policies along with the rest of the neocons like Kinzinger.

1620156765532.jpeg

Nonsense

I am the average republican and i dont hate anyone. I despise ideals but unlike the modern leftist i can seperate ideas from human beings

This is where the modern RNC and GOP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.
That isn't accurate. DC establishment Republicans like Cheny, Mittens, and Murkowski are more than happy to "be bipartisan". THAT is why their party is dying. Their voters have a diametrically opposite view of their actions and Trump saw that and rode it to the WH. TWICE. If the Ds try that steal again in 2024, bipartisanship will be the least of their worries.

This is where the modern DNP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.

Any Democrat that works with the Republicans is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Repubs that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and CNN news, and modern day Biden supporters.

There were no Republicans who opposed the war in in Iraq. The republican party was absolutely rabid and irrational about Iraq. Rand Paul may have voted against it but Rand Paul is a loon who votes against everything.

Nonsense

I am the average republican and i dont hate anyone. I despise ideals but unlike the modern leftist i can seperate ideas from human beings

As someone you have frequently attacked and called names, and who can remember you saying that the US won’t be great again until all Democrats are dead, I called bullshit on this this post

If You're a Trumper you Must Hate your Political Opposition

Not mandatory; just comes naturally to patriots.

This is where the modern RNC and GOP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.
That isn't accurate. DC establishment Republicans like Cheny, Mittens, and Murkowski are more than happy to "be bipartisan". THAT is why their party is dying. Their voters have a diametrically opposite view of their actions and Trump saw that and rode it to the WH. TWICE. If the Ds try that steal again in 2024, bipartisanship will be the least of their worries.
Yup. Those Jellyfish you mentioned would never go toe to toe with the enemy. And that's what the Democrat party is-the enemy.

Any Democrat that works with the Republicans is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Repubs that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and CNN news, and modern day Biden supporters.

There were no Republicans who opposed the war in in Iraq. The republican party was absolutely rabid and irrational about Iraq. Rand Paul may have voted against it but Rand Paul is a loon who votes against everything.

They love rewriting their own history, and ours!

Dragonlady
..why should've they??!!!!..the US had every right and reason
1.saddam gassed his own people -like hitler
2.saddam violated the cease fire-like hitler
3.saddam started TWO wars--hitler one
4. they found 2 of the most notorious terrorists in Iraq
etc

Forum List

Back