If Your Name Is Steve..Hillary Thinks You're A Joke

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary's campaign is nothing but smoke and mirrors. With father of the latest domestic-terrorist and mass-murderer (Orlando Shooter) sitting behind her in the crowd, all she has in response is stupid jokes.

Hillary, don't quit your day job because standup comedy isn't your strength.

Clinton goes after Trump for having 'six guys named Steve' on his economic advisory council

hillary-clinton.jpg

"Hillary Clinton mocked Donald Trump on Monday for having "six guys named Steve" on his economic advisory council, a point that was frequently joked about after he unveiled the team ahead of his major economic policy speech in Detroit on Monday.

"Well, so today in Detroit he's got, oh, I don't know, a dozen or so economic advisers he just named, hedge fund guys, billionaire guys, six guys named Steve, apparently," she said during a rally in St. Petersburg, Florida.

She added that they "tried to make his old, tired ideas sound new" in his major Detroit speech.

The "six guys named Steve" Clinton spoke about were banker Stephen Calk; financier Steve Feinberg; Steve Mnuchin, Trump's national finance director; Steve Roth, the founder and CEO of Vornado Realty Trust; Steve Moore, a former economic columnist for The Wall Street Journal; and Stephen Miller, Trump's policy director, who leads the 13-member group that was announced on Friday by the Trump campaign.

The most common complaint against the group was that, although it included six men named Steve, it did not include any women."

Speaking of old and tired.....how about the usual Democrat line of making the rich pay their fare share and using the money to "invest" in infrastructure. Which means more failed policies that created the mess we're in today. Losing jobs and bringing millions of "refugees " into the country illegally to take what's left.

AA+-+Liberal+Policies+Fail.jpg.cf.jpg

No the joke is Donald John Trump and those that are voting for him. If Americans had any commonsense they would vote for Gary Johnson this November, but let me be factual and admit those like you lack commonsense.

Also from the list you had about Liberal Failed states at the end of your post, well you do know that Illinois was govern by three Republican Governors before Blago became Governor and now has another Republican Governor and the State of California had Wilson and Arnold as their governor and it seem those Republicans were failures too, but let not discuss reality when you have your partisan nonsense you enjoy spewing...

No the joke is Donald John Trump and those that are voting for him. If Americans had any commonsense they would vote for Gary Johnson this November, but let me be factual and admit those like you lack commonsense.

Also from the list you had about Liberal Failed states at the end of your post, well you do know that Illinois was govern by three Republican Governors before Blago became Governor and now has another Republican Governor and the State of California had Wilson and Arnold as their governor and it seem those Republicans were failures too, but let not discuss reality when you have your partisan nonsense you enjoy spewing...
RINOS BTW.

OH......Gary Johnson can go back to smoking Pot when he loses in November.....

I remember when Kerry was running against Bush, his argument was "George W. Bush, 'W' - for Wrong!" This "argument" was so cheap and low, like a kinder-garden level argument. However libs were all excited about it.

The majority of liberals have to develop their brains somehow, they look ridiculous.

I remember when Kerry was running against Bush, his argument was "George W. Bush, 'W' - for Wrong!" This "argument" was so cheap and low, like a kinder-garden level argument. However libs were all excited about it.

The majority of liberals have to develop their brains somehow, they look ridiculous.
Libs need talking points, they can't discuss issues

It's from drinking the Bong Water too often.

I noticed Hillary can say anything she wants, whether she's nasty or being hypocritical or not and the media barely comments.

Everything Hillary says means badnews to America and the liberals laugh along.

because libertarians never sound as insane as liberals....

Good Lord Hillary is pathetic. I heard this on the radio this morning. Her response to Trump's very detailed economic plan to help the middle class and those in need was to say he has 6 guys named "Steve" helping him. Nevermind actually talking about WHY she thinks her plan is better. She just joked about their names.

Steve(s) all across America should not stand for this dreadful slight! :mad:

If your name is anything but Hillary Rodham Clinton Hillary thinks you're a joke.

Never seen a more self entitled piece of shit in my entire life....

Forum List

Back