If You Wonder What Life Under Dem Control is Like, Look to California

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In CA it's against the law for a restaurant to offer a plastic straw but it's ok for Starbucks to serve drinks in a plastic cup and it's ok for me to use plastic Keurig coffee pods and buy tons of plastic water bottles. CA hands out free hypodermic needles which litter the streets and beaches as well. It’s against the law for a grocery store to give me a micro-thin plastic bag for free, but it’s okay for them to sell me a plastic bag for a few pennies that is 20 times as thick.

CA is going to fine citizens billions a year for not having health insurance and paying for their own medical care, but they are going to provide free health care/insurance for those in the country illegally.

CA provides driver's license to people in the country illegally, and you can list your sex as “X”, but you have to bring your original birth certificate, social security card, and two utility bills to get your Real CA driver's license so you can use it to board a plane since the Federal government no longer recognizes regular CA licenses.

It’s ok for a homeless person to build a house next to the river out of plywood and tarps on property they don't own, but you have to pull a permit and pay high fees to have an inspection if you do something as simple as replacing a window on your own property, and pay to camp in a state park.

In San Francisco they provide free Safe Drug Centers for heroin addicts to shoot up under nurse supervision and provide new needles (also plastic), but it's going to be against the law for adults to Vape.

In San Francisco it's ok to crap on the street but it's against the law to spit.

Finally, California requires immunizations for its citizens but not for illegal aliens, so a bunch of eradicated illnesses are coming back and they don't care about those either.

F82B3647-5240-4846-BE95-00A26BC35FF6.jpeg

And yet millions would rather live in Cali than in the crappy flyover states they left. Match their economic prosperity in your state and then criticize.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In CA it's against the law for a restaurant to offer a plastic straw but it's ok for Starbucks to serve drinks in a plastic cup and it's ok for me to use plastic Keurig coffee pods and buy tons of plastic water bottles. CA hands out free hypodermic needles which litter the streets and beaches as well. It’s against the law for a grocery store to give me a micro-thin plastic bag for free, but it’s okay for them to sell me a plastic bag for a few pennies that is 20 times as thick.

CA is going to fine citizens billions a year for not having health insurance and paying for their own medical care, but they are going to provide free health care/insurance for those in the country illegally.

CA provides driver's license to people in the country illegally, and you can list your sex as “X”, but you have to bring your original birth certificate, social security card, and two utility bills to get your Real CA driver's license so you can use it to board a plane since the Federal government no longer recognizes regular CA licenses.

It’s ok for a homeless person to build a house next to the river out of plywood and tarps on property they don't own, but you have to pull a permit and pay high fees to have an inspection if you do something as simple as replacing a window on your own property, and pay to camp in a state park.

In San Francisco they provide free Safe Drug Centers for heroin addicts to shoot up under nurse supervision and provide new needles (also plastic), but it's going to be against the law for adults to Vape.

In San Francisco it's ok to crap on the street but it's against the law to spit.

Finally, California requires immunizations for its citizens but not for illegal aliens, so a bunch of eradicated illnesses are coming back and they don't care about those either.

View attachment 279885
Also how they rig their elections they are becoming a One DemNazi Party State.

Also consider that they Decriminalized Child Prostitution for children in California for as young as 13 years old and at the same time, they promote curriculum in California Public Schools that teaches children that Pedophilia is a normal and natural sexual preference for adults, same as homosexuality, and bestiality.

Make no mistake, the Democrats are coming for your children.

And yet millions would rather live in Cali than in the crappy flyover states they left. Match their economic prosperity in your state and then criticize.

That may be true but most of them are illegals...dumbass.

Actually California is listed as an Exodus state. More US Citizens are fleeing California than are moving there. This is why California is trying to import Millions of Illegal Aliens, so they can replace the population they are losing.

Imagine only 138,000 left last year. The number is expected to rise this year.

But the good thing is more homeless illegals will be taking the place of those working families so it is all good.

But at least they give out maps so we can avoid the areas of massive shit on sidewalks.

Yes, millions of poor who move there to harvest cash from the middle class. Take a look at the demographic shift happening in Cali, those who produce are leaving. In a few short years all you will have left is a huge population of poor people, and a small wealthy ruling elite. That's how fascism works.

Actually California is listed as an Exodus state. More US Citizens are fleeing California than are moving there. This is why California is trying to import Millions of Illegal Aliens, so they can replace the population they are losing.
You know who said that it's so cool to live wherever you live? No one ever.

Democrats are fascists, they just don't know it. Fascism entails government management of private industry and endless regulations over every facet of life. That is the Democratic Party.

Ever hear of Los Feces and San Fran Shitsco?

I've heard you people bitching about a state that still has economic opportunity from your little shitholes that people have to leave if they want to ever have anything.

I've heard you people bitching about a state that still has economic opportunity from your little shitholes that people have to leave if they want to ever have anything.

Sigh...most from places like Honduras and Guatemala have very little to nothing to begin with. For them there is economic opportunity. Those of us that are leaving want to keep what we've earned and not have the government tax the hell out of us to pay for all that "economic opportunity" for the incoming cockroaches.

"Crappy flyover states" :auiqs.jpg:

How ironic.

There's no accounting for taste. I wouldn't go there to take a dump, myself.

Sigh...most from places like Honduras and Guatemala have very little to nothing to begin with. For them there is economic opportunity. Those of us that are leaving want to keep what we've earned and not have the government tax the hell out of us to pay for all that "economic opportunity" for the incoming cockroaches.

It's not like I really care. California certainly has some problems but then again so does everywhere else. I moved to a GOP paradise a few years ago for the sake of family. Worst mistake I ever made. Sucky wages, sucky schools, drug addicts, generational poverty and it was still full of illegals.

Forum List

Back