Dislike for Ilhan Omar and AOC could tip House to Republicans in 2020: Internal Democratic poll

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Dislike for Ilhan Omar and AOC could tip House to Republicans in 2020: Internal Democratic poll

An internal Democratic poll that is circulating among party leaders shows Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota might be a liability to their party in the 2020 election.
The poll, whose details were published by Axios on Sunday, surveyed over 1,000 white voters with two or less years of college education.
It found that 74% of those polled recognized Ocasio-Cortez, while only 22% of them had a positive view of her. Additionally, 53% of those polled recognized Omar, while only 9% had a favorable view of her.
A top Democrat involved in the 2020 congressional races said these numbers risk tipping seats in the 2020 election.
"If all voters hear about is AOC, it could put the majority at risk," they said. "She's getting all the news and defining everyone else’s races."

ME: Every day is more good news for the greatest president ever, Donald J. Trump. Dare to dream big! The good news is that if they know this then the GOP knows it too and they are already putting their strategy together.

An internal Democratic poll that is circulating among party leaders shows Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota might be a liability to their party in the 2020 election.
The poll, whose details were published by Axios on Sunday, surveyed over 1,000 white voters with two or less years of college education.
It found that 74% of those polled recognized Ocasio-Cortez, while only 22% of them had a positive view of her. Additionally, 53% of those polled recognized Omar, while only 9% had a favorable view of her.
A top Democrat involved in the 2020 congressional races said these numbers risk tipping seats in the 2020 election.
"If all voters hear about is AOC, it could put the majority at risk," they said. "She's getting all the news and defining everyone else’s races."

ME: Every day is more good news for the greatest president ever, Donald J. Trump. Dare to dream big! The good news is that if they know this then the GOP knows it too and they are already putting their strategy together.

That has been thoroughly debunked. The fact is that most people don't even know who she is. McConnel is more unpopular than AOC or Omar. I remember that Pelosi was going to be demonized in 2018. That didn't work out. Voters are not as dumb as you think they are.

21540721_1563891511359.png

Many Americans have never heard of 'the Squad' and many don't see them favorably, poll finds

Instead of polls, I try to use common sense. If people think Omar or AOC may affect moderate congressmen, they will not vote for those congressmen. That is why they are complaining to Pelosi-at this rate, they will lose their seats. Pelosi WILL shut down the big mouths before next election-she has to.

I'm not sure you could put a muzzle on AOC, Omar, or the others, even if you wanted.

They have tasted the limelight and they like it.

The media will always seek them out because they are entertainment.

I truly think the Democrats have releases the Kraken.

I have no issues with any of them. None whatsoever. I think the OP might be jealous of their looks, body and brains.

I want to add, isn't abortion, the supreme court, and tramps immigration policy enough to get the republicans out to vote. Lets not forget the WALL.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Instead of polls, I try to use common sense. If people think Omar or AOC may affect moderate congressmen, they will not vote for those congressmen. That is why they are complaining to Pelosi-at this rate, they will lose their seats. Pelosi WILL shut down the big mouths before next election-she has to.

There is a complicated story about why Omar was elected. AOC was a fluke.

Truth: Omar will likely be reelected, but not AOC.

BUT: What effect with they have on voters in the rest of the country. All politics are usually local, but not so much these days

I have no issues with any of them

Thats because you're an idiot

The Washington examiner is fake news. Republicans in congress are retiring because they see what's coming.

...The Washington examiner is fake news. Republicans in congress are retiring because they see what's coming.
Perhaps. But the dislike for Ilhan Omar is real enough outside of comfortable Democratic enclaves. She is a poison pill for Dems.

The Washington examiner is fake news. Republicans in congress are retiring because they see what's coming.
Fake news-you sound like a Trump supporter

There is a complicated story about why Omar was elected. AOC was a fluke.

Truth: Omar will likely be reelected, but not AOC.

BUT: What effect with they have on voters in the rest of the country. All politics are usually local, but not so much these days

I have no issues with any of them

Thats because you're an idiot

AOC has several people who will run against her and it's a given she'll be a one term Rep.

A group is working to have Omar removed from office and to be replaced by a pro-America individual.

The Dims, in general, are in disarray. Their overt swing to the left is alienating millions and I can see a large GOP majority in the Senate and House after the 2020 elections.

AOC has several people who will run against her and it's a given she'll be a one term Rep.

Correct

A group is working to have Omar removed from office and to be replaced by a pro-America individual.

I am not holding my breath on that one

The Dims, in general, are in disarray. Their overt swing to the left is alienating millions and I can see a large GOP majority in the Senate and House after the 2020 elections.

Again, correct

Stick a F mic in there face every day! And republicans run against the squad!

I'm not sure you could put a muzzle on AOC, Omar, or the others, even if you wanted.

They have tasted the limelight and they like it.

The media will always seek them out because they are entertainment.

I truly think the Democrats have releases the Kraken.
i'm sure to them it seemed like a good idea at the time. but this "oh yea, we see your crazy and raise you AOC" shit is gonna take us all down.

we've just reached a point to where we don't seem to care how we fuck ourselves over, as long as we piss off the other side.

I have no issues with any of them. None whatsoever. I think the OP might be jealous of their looks, body and brains.

I want to add, isn't abortion, the supreme court, and tramps immigration policy enough to get the republicans out to vote. Lets not forget the WALL.
I realize Democrats think shit looks good thanks for proving it.

I realize Democrats think shit looks good thanks for proving it.

Isn't abortion enough for trampers and the judges on the bench. Oh no its guns for you, isn't it. Or the wall that has not been started?? Take your pick. What is it you like about the liar and crook in the oval office?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back