If you were not born here you should not be allowed to serve in an elected capacity

Name the law
the ones that say you dont have to be an american born person to run for congress
Which one is it? You mentioned it name it
ok jc lets dumb this down for you....why can foreign born people run for public office like the congress?....what gives them that right?...
I didn’t know they could since it’s our country! I don’t need foreigners trying to take over
They are American citizens, not foreigners, and seemingly better educated on America then you.
Then why does she want it to be somolian? Odd. Name something she’s done for America

At the very least, we should ban anyone from Somalia from serving.

That's un-American to it's core. Maybe you should get the fuck out if you don't like it.
Just more evidence that CRCs spit on the Constitution.
Which part? Name the piece we’re spitting on! Seems you’re the one standing by as a foreigner is planning how to take over from within and you’re compliant

What a ridiculous thing to say.

They used to say it about Catholics and Jews, some things never change.
So you can’t name the ones we’re trashing you’re another compliant take out America punk

the ones that say you dont have to be an american born person to run for congress
ok jc lets dumb this down for you....why can foreign born people run for public office like the congress?....what gives them that right?...
I didn’t know they could since it’s our country! I don’t need foreigners trying to take over
you didnt know?.....how long have you lived here?...
Longer than you . Excuse me that I don’t run for office!
and yet you still dont know why a foreign born person can run for office?.....

They are American citizens, not foreigners, and seemingly better educated on America then you.
Then why does she want it to be somolian? Odd. Name something she’s done for America
thats not this discussion was about....it was about why she can run for office...not what they want when they get elected...

I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.

Yes so! Seems like one to protect from foreign invasion from within! Just me and others

What is wrong with celebrating her heritage and loving the country she was born in? There are many immigrants who have immigrated due to war, persecution, poverty, etc. is there a requirement that the must reject and hate their countries of origin? If so, do you apply that standard to all?

Yes so! Seems like one to protect from foreign invasion from within! Just me and others

9B423CEB-9A99-4746-843A-949D8F500401.jpeg

I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.
What has she done for America? You didn’t answer? She’s an antagonist but done absolutely nothing! Hence my outrage at her office holding

What has she done for America? You didn’t answer? She’s an antagonist but done absolutely nothing! Hence my outrage at her office holding
How long has she been in office? Are you one of her constituents?

What is wrong with celebrating her heritage and loving the country she was born in? There are many immigrants who have immigrated due to war, persecution, poverty, etc. is there a requirement that the must reject and hate their countries of origin? If so, do you apply that standard to all?
Yep and they assimilated and brag about where they came and to help improve it! It seems you hate the lowest unemployment in 60 years why?

she needs to learn how to explain her shit better too coyote...."some people did something on 9-11"....pretty pathetic....

How long has she been in office? Are you one of her constituents?
Name one thing you can’t. Lowest unemployment in 60 years insults you! Yet she’s done nothing while trump’s succeeding for all Americans no matter color lowest unemployment in blacks and Hispanics and still you cry foul! Why what has she done again? Oh yeah nothing and you’re praise nothing

thats not this discussion was about....it was about why she can run for office...not what they want when they get elected...

These foreigners want to run for elected office to change America for their benefit. No wonder more and more Americans want them stopped at the border. As far as I'm concerned, we can't deport them fast enough.

These foreigners want to run for elected office to change America for their benefit. No wonder more and more Americans want them stopped at the border. As far as I'm concerned, we can't deport them fast enough.
They all think we won’t defend our country, guess again thank you trump. by the way, all the while trying to use our own constitution to attack us

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.

What about Ted Cruz who was born in Canada

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.

What about Ted Cruz who was born in Canada
Didn’t he run for President? How did he get to do that you suppose?

you judge a person by what they do,not by what you think they will do...

Forum List

Back