If you were a foreign country, would you trust any negotiated deal trump signed?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
If you were a foreign country, would you trust any negotiated deal trump signed?

Seriously people.

You know Trump stiffed his own workers.

He ruined many peoples lives and destroyed companies when he refused to pay them for work done.

If you were a foreign country would you sign a deal with a man who has over 10,000 documented lies in just a measly couple of years?

How could you trust that he would keep any deal he signed?

Seriously people.

He ruined many peoples lives and destroyed companies when he refused to pay them for work done.

If you were a foreign country would you sign a deal with a man who has over 10,000 documented lies in just a measly couple of years?

Oh, STFU!

Seriously people.

I would trust but verify. Where have I heard that before?

• Banned

Seriously people.

Oh, STFU!
Are you having a tantrum?

• Banned
Of course I would trust him.

Our beloved Pres.Trump is an honorable man. ... :cool:
Honestly I can’t tell if you’re making a joke or you’re serious. I’m assuming you’re making a joke.

Seriously people.

The only deal obozo every made before he was president was a rotten one with a slumlord

Seriously people.

NO.

There actually is NO negotiating with Trump.

Any party that signs a deal with Trump will most likely get screwed right up the ass.

If I were a foreign country I would keep building nukes in my underground bunker while letting Mr. Trump talk about our great relationship. But that's me. I am old-fashioned like that.

Seriously people.

so far what deals has he broken?...

Seriously people.

Of course not.

Seriously people.

you're fucking kidding; right?

Trump has been sued by over 3,500 contractors that Trump shafted.

Ever hear of Trump University? No, I'm sure you haven't heard of shit.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Last edited:

Seriously people.

I’m curious, are you talking about since he became president or before he became president? Because there’s so many.
Entire threads have been dedicated to his broken deals.

Seriously people.

I’m curious, are you talking about since he became president or before he became president? Because there’s so many.

You are talking to a completely brain dead ass hole, stuck soooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's ass they are covered in decaying Big Macs.

Seriously people.

no im not fucking kidding....the question was ...If you were a foreign country, would you trust any negotiated deal trump signed?....so what treaty has he broken so far?...pay attention dipshit...

Seriously people.

you said foreign country,so i am assuming its since he has been president.... so name a treaty he has broken that he made and signed...

Seriously people.

You are talking to a completely brain dead ass hole, stuck soooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's ass they are covered in decaying Big Macs.
and yet when i have asked you to show me one post of mine were i praise trump you cant produce any,yet i can show many were i say the guys an asshole....talk about a head being sooooooooooooooooooo far up your ass....when you yawn caddo you can see your face....

Seriously people.

no im not fucking kidding....the question was ...If you were a foreign country, would you trust any negotiated deal trump signed?....so what treaty has he broken so far?...pay attention dipshit...

Here is YOUR QUOTE, SHIT HEAD: "so far what deals has he broken?..."

You said, "deals"

Now you say "what treaty"

a "deal" is not a "treaty" & a "treaty" is not a "deal"

Make up your shit for brains mind, and if you actually can delineate WTF you are discussing then maybe I will be nice.

prolly not tho' as I cannot stand dumb asses like you that don't know what you are discussing.

Forum List

Back