Another first: President Trump is the first president to pardon murderers.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Most presidents don’t pardon murderers

Trump crossed that line this month when he pardoned Michael Behenna, who had been sentenced to prison in 2009 for unpremeditated murder in the killing of an Iraqi detainee and released on parole in 2014 after his sentence was reduced.

He's also looking at the case of Marines convicted of urinating on dead bodies and the case of a contractor, once employed by Erik Prince's now-defunct Blackwater security company, convicted in federal court of first-degree murder for his role in the killing of 14 Iraqis in 2007.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher is charged with stabbing a wounded man to death, shooting at a male and female noncombatant and obstructing justice while deployed in Iraq. His own teammates turned him in, but Gallagher, who has pleaded not guilty, has found defenders in the media and on Capitol Hill.
—————-

Trump is so strange. As the bone spurs president you would think he would be opposed to lots of murders and killing. But it seems he actually enjoys that stuff. Especially torture.
I am a veteran. Headquarters batteries, third Battalion 16 field artillery, eighth infantry division.
When I was in the service, the older soldiers would talk about being in a foreign country and helping the locals. I was stationed in Germany. And they hated us there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they still do.
If you murder the locals and piss on them and threaten them it’s very dangerous to live in that country you claim to be liberating. They will see you as more dangerous than the people they are being liberated from.
Funny that the party of life would be so pro torture and murder.

Last edited:
Another first: President Trump is the first president to pardon murderers.

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEJKYYk4n2dPBDGXzE12zqmYqGQgEKhAIACoHCAowocv1CjCSptoCMIrUpgU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Trump crossed that line this month when he pardoned Michael Behenna, who had been sentenced to prison in 2009 for unpremeditated murder in the killing of an Iraqi detainee and released on parole in 2014 after his sentence was reduced.

He's also looking at the case of Marines convicted of urinating on dead bodies and the case of a contractor, once employed by Erik Prince's now-defunct Blackwater security company, convicted in federal court of first-degree murder for his role in the killing of 14 Iraqis in 2007.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher is charged with stabbing a wounded man to death, shooting at a male and female noncombatant and obstructing justice while deployed in Iraq. His own teammates turned him in, but Gallagher, who has pleaded not guilty, has found defenders in the media and on Capitol Hill.
—————-

Trump is so strange. As the bone spurs president you would think he would be opposed to lots of murders and killing. But it seems he actually enjoys that stuff. Especially torture.
I am a veteran. Headquarters batteries, third Battalion 16 field artillery, eighth infantry division.
When I was in the service, the older soldiers would talk about being in a foreign country and helping the locals.
If you murder the locals and piss on them and threaten them it’s very dangerous to live in that country you claim to be liberating. They will see you as more dangerous than the people they are being liberated from.

he's hoping they'll commit a few more murders.....this time of his enemies....

bergdahl-prisoner-swap.jpg

• Banned
When I was a kid, we played tag and there would be a spot that would be the safe spot. If you could get to it without being tagged.

That’s how Republicans see Obama. Every time Trump is accused of a crime or doing something they’re in a rush to say but Obama. As if that suddenly makes it a safe zone.

—————-

When I was in the service, the older soldiers would talk about being in a foreign country and helping the locals. I was stationed in Germany. And they hated us there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they still do.
Left wing prosecutors in the military are attacking America’s finest soldiers. Trump took a oath to protect America from people like democrats

Last edited:

—————-

MAGA!
More please!

—————-

Good post-but overall I still find Trump better than any Democrat running, but not as good as Howard Schultz.

—————-

Left wing prosecutors in the military are attacking America’s finest soldiers. Trump to a oath to protect America from people like democrats

Finest soldiers? I have all the respect in the world for those who serve. (Jitss did not) But when you take it upon yourself to seek out someone you believe did something, and just execute him, it is hard to see him as one of those "finest soldiers". Soldiers take orders and follow them.

—————-

Left wing prosecutors in the military are attacking America’s finest soldiers. Trump to a oath to protect America from people like democrats

Finest soldiers? I have all the respect in the world for those who serve. (Jitss did not) But when you take it upon yourself to seek out someone you believe did something, and just execute him, it is hard to see him as one of those "finest soldiers". Soldiers take orders and follow them.
Yea when you build a bomb to blow up my best friends I’m going to kill you.. and if some democrat wants to prosecute me then my great American President will have my back! Thank god for trump .. GET DEMOCRATS OUT OF EDUCATION AND MILITARY..

For C sake you guys are worse then nazis.. at least nazis declared their intentions.. you all hide behind fake news propaganda

—————-

are you still roaming free?

i'da thought you'd be in jail by now for murdering democrats or liberals.

or do you live in an area where the conservative christian police allow you to kill democrats and liberals?

how many notches do you have on your gun?

—————-

Yea when you build a bomb to blow up my best friends I’m going to kill you.. and if some democrat wants to prosecute me then my great American President will have my back! Thank god for trump .. GET DEMOCRATS OUT OF EDUCATION AND MILITARY..

For C sake you guys are worse then nazis.. at least nazis declared their intentions.. you all hide behind fake news propaganda

you'd have to kill me when my back is turned.

you are obviously an insignificant little conservative coward....

don't pee yourself.......in fear as you shake....

—————-

---------------------------------- sounds like you were part of the 'peaceful and helping' wussie military . Me , i want a Military full of Killers and Warriors in a WAR Zone that think of themselves , their wives and kids in America before they worry about the 'rights' of some bomb maker thats been killing American Soldiers DeanRD . [ALSO , pizzing on the enemies dead bodies is ok with me ]

Forum List

Back