If You Want to Know the Status of What Democrats Are Doing to California

It's even cheaper here, what are the Repubs doing to Texas to make it so high? Oh that's right U-haul is not a govt. entity they are a private corporation and they set the rates....Stupid OP...
Are you really that stupid? Never mind.

U-Haul is used as a metric by everyone looking at migration patterns.

If typhus erupts in LA UHaul's prices will increase even more, though there are more cases in s. Texas and this is an area to watch for clues to a california outbreak.

We have had typhus for awhile. City Hall was closed because of typhus. The outbreak now is typhoid fever. Epidemiologists think bubonic plague is already present with a major outbreak expected this summer.

If course with Africans we risk ebola. That's only to be expected.

If typhus erupts in LA UHaul's prices will increase even more, though there are more cases in s. Texas and this is an area to watch for clues to a california outbreak.

We have had typhus for awhile. City Hall was closed because of typhus. The outbreak now is typhoid fever. Epidemiologists think bubonic plague is already present with a major outbreak expected this summer.

Leftism brings back everything related to the Dark Ages.

Leftism brings back everything related to the Dark Ages.
The Dark Ages followed the fall of Rome. The new Dark Ages follows the fall or rather suicide of the United States. Otherwise the two periods are remarkably similar.

So much though for California by outsiders. Too bad they are the problem people for America.

Yep, demand much higher to move to Texas, than to move to LA.

The bad news is, this means Californians are moving to Texas.

As a lifelong Californian I am happy as hell the retards are going back home to tezass.
Speaking of retards what makes you think everyone leaving California is going back to where they came from?
When I saw you post I knew it would be something stupid and worthless. Thanks for coming through as I predicted.

Forum List

Back