If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
Yeah, well millions of voters voted for Bill Clinton. That didn't stop the pugs from putting his entire life under a microscope and impeaching him over lying about a blowjob. Giving away secrets to the Russians and colluding with them to affect the presidential election is a lot more serious than a blowjob.

BTW, millions more voted against Trump than voted for him. The guy can't go a day without stepping on his own dick. A lot of people have had enough of his lying, tweeting, golfing, and daily gaffes.

I really doubt that Trump will ever be impeached though. Too many repugs have tied their careers to him. Just a matter of numbers. I doubt that there would be 66 votes against him even if all the allegations against him prove to be true.
5126916925_6c003571e7.jpg

POTUS will show that no nothing Obama what annual GDP growth is. Obama was useless and I doubt he has improved himself much above the little effort he applied

What a dark period for America from 2008-2016.

No pun intended

-Geaux

Trumps first quarter of GDP was 0.7%

How's he doing?

read 'Annual'
Come back after 8 years and I'll answer.

Pace yourself dude

-Geaux
Trump won't see 8 years. He'll be IMPEACHED```

Yeah, well millions of voters voted for Bill Clinton. That didn't stop the pugs from putting his entire life under a microscope and impeaching him over lying about a blowjob. Giving away secrets to the Russians and colluding with them to affect the presidential election is a lot more serious than a blowjob.

How is it you have the internet and talk about something you have absolutely no clue about?

Bill dug his own grave. All he had to give Paula Jones was a simple apology and an admission of guilt, and Monica Lewinsky wouldn't have even entered the picture. I understand this is in contrast to what the Democrat web sites have told you, but don't listen to them. Democrats are born liars. Bill didn't get in trouble over a blow job.

Yes, colluding with Russians and giving away secrets WOULD BE worse if any of those things happened. But again, Democrats just feed you puppets a line of bullshit and you believe them. Show me one ounce of evidence Trump did those things.......just a smidgen. Because I can sure give you evidence that Clinton allowed an American company to sell guiding devices to China so they gained the ability to launch nuclear rockets at us.

Which is worse???

How is it you have the internet and talk about something you have absolutely no clue about?

Bill dug his own grave. All he had to give Paula Jones was a simple apology and an admission of guilt, and Monica Lewinsky wouldn't have even entered the picture. I understand this is in contrast to what the Democrat web sites have told you, but don't listen to them. Democrats are born liars. Bill didn't get in trouble over a blow job.

Yes, colluding with Russians and giving away secrets WOULD BE worse if any of those things happened. But again, Democrats just feed you puppets a line of bullshit and you believe them. Show me one ounce of evidence Trump did those things.......just a smidgen. Because I can sure give you evidence that Clinton allowed an American company to sell guiding devices to China so they gained the ability to launch nuclear rockets at us.

Which is worse???
I get it. Bill did everything & you believe Trump does nothing wrong. He gave away a secret. Really. Your denial is ridiculous.

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.
Obama?
Why not to the level it was under Clinton?

The rate started to drop under Bush

Yes it did. It went down slightly because that's when the economy started to sink. But according to the left, DumBama did such a bang-up job. Employment galore, everybody has medical insurance. Yet....... the participation rate started to drop severely when he took office and connived that path until he left.

It declined for eight years under Bush
Where was your outrage?
Where is your outrage now?

It declined 1% in his eight years of office, and considering the economy at the time and after the tragedy of 911, that wasn't all too bad.
And the Bush recession - the worse in 80 fricken years is of no concern. I get it.

You keep p;lacing all this importance on the LPR. When the recession was finally ended, the unemployment rate was over 10% & Obama took it to under 5% yet the LPR dropped. Explain it.

I did a couple of times already, but here it goes again.

The unemployment rate is effected by the LPR. When people tell surveyors that they are not working but looking for a job, they count as being unemployed. When they say they are not working nor looking for a job, they are not counted as unemployed.

Which is worse???
I get it. Bill did everything & you believe Trump does nothing wrong. He gave away a secret. Really. Your denial is ridiculous.

Bill finally admitted he lied. He was caught red handed. There isn't anything on Trump but made up Democrat stories. Apples and oranges.

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

BTW, millions more voted against Trump than voted for him. The guy can't go a day without stepping on his own dick. A lot of people have had enough of his lying, tweeting, golfing, and daily gaffes.

I really doubt that Trump will ever be impeached though. Too many repugs have tied their careers to him. Just a matter of numbers. I doubt that there would be 66 votes against him even if all the allegations against him prove to be true.

Let me guess...you've never had a blowjob.

Which is worse???

Bill finally admitted he lied. He was caught red handed. There isn't anything on Trump but made up Democrat stories. Apples and oranges.
Give the investigation time. How long did the Starr witch hunt go on? How many Benghazi investigations were there? How many stones were left unturned? None, and some were repeatedly turned over.

Why? You offering?

Which is worse???

What about all the other shit Trump has done though? Ripped people off with Trump University. Not paying sub contractors. Talking about women the way he does. The list goes on and on. Much worse than anything Clinton ever did.

Um, he admitted in his latest meeting with Russia he told them things because it was 'his right'. Yeah, I'm sure the nation (Israel) that gave the US the info are real happy about it. Guess what Israel is thinking next time they get a piece of info they want to share with the US but not with anybody else?

Why? You offering?

No, but I'm guessing Bill would.

Your side giving a bad example.

You wasted the country's time over a sex act. Then you look the other way when Trump talks about "grabbing pussy's". Now when faced with a growing mountain of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, you stick your head up your ass.

This isn't from that pizza shop in Queens, is it?

Which is worse???
Oh, a sex act in the Oral Office is much worse than compromising our national security. :cuckoo:

48% of the American people think he should be impeached.

42% don't.

What "people" do you think won't "tolerate" making him accountable for sliming the presidency and obstructing justice and handing out five over to the Russians?

Trump loons are only 34% of the electorate. You and your insane clown pose don't get to hold the country hostage.

Now be a good wack job and run along

............. :lol:
Well, you're a trumpette after all.
Yup, I'm a patriot and a true constitution loving American, and I know a decent president when I see one.

You, well... you're a progtard. You worshiped the America hating muslim dog turd.

And where ever that poll number came from is a total FARCE, period.

Yup, I'm a patriot and a true constitution loving American, and I know a decent president when I see one.

You, well... you're a progtard. You worshiped the America hating muslim dog turd.

So...only trumpettes are patriots and "true constitution loving Americans"?

I worship no one...even that imaginary boogieman you have talked yourself into be terrified of.

So...only trumpettes are patriots and "true constitution loving Americans"?

I worship no one...even that imaginary boogieman you have talked yourself into be terrified of.
Sorry, I know better. You were/are a full blown obama worshiper. We all know it so, might as well not keep making an ass of yourself lying... unless you enjoy doing that.

Well then how does Trumps budget get 95 million people back into the workforce?

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.
Obama?
Why not to the level it was under Clinton?

The rate started to drop under Bush

Yes it did. It went down slightly because that's when the economy started to sink. But according to the left, DumBama did such a bang-up job. Employment galore, everybody has medical insurance. Yet....... the participation rate started to drop severely when he took office and connived that path until he left.

It declined for eight years under Bush
Where was your outrage?
Where is your outrage now?

It declined 1% in his eight years of office, and considering the economy at the time and after the tragedy of 911, that wasn't all too bad.
Bush sent us on a declining labor participation rate
It dropped in EVERY year of his presidency

It is a Republican problem. They control Government
Why don't they fix it?

Forum List

Back