If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Bush sent us on a declining labor participation rate
It dropped in EVERY year of his presidency

It is a Republican problem. They control Government
Why don't they fix it?

Why did the talking point change from the unemployment rate to the labor force participation rate? Is it because the unemployment rate doesn't look good for Bush, and only bolsters Obama's reputation.
Bush - Unemployment started around 4.5% and ended at 8.5%
Obama - Unemployment started at 8.5% and ended at 4.8%

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.
Obama?
Why not to the level it was under Clinton?

The rate started to drop under Bush

Yes it did. It went down slightly because that's when the economy started to sink. But according to the left, DumBama did such a bang-up job. Employment galore, everybody has medical insurance. Yet....... the participation rate started to drop severely when he took office and connived that path until he left.

It declined for eight years under Bush
Where was your outrage?
Where is your outrage now?

It declined 1% in his eight years of office, and considering the economy at the time and after the tragedy of 911, that wasn't all too bad.
Bush sent us on a declining labor participation rate
It dropped in EVERY year of his presidency

It is a Republican problem. They control Government
Why don't they fix it?

It dropped 1% and regained some ground before the housing collapse. With DumBama, it declined much faster and never regained anything in spite of his so-called good economy.

Your side giving a bad example.

How so?

You wasted the country's time over a sex act. Then you look the other way when Trump talks about "grabbing pussy's". Now when faced with a growing mountain of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, you stick your head up your ass.

Dying to see this growing amount of evidence. If the Democrats said they had a bridge for sale and you never seen it, would you still buy it?

We wasted the countries time over a sex act? You are wasting time over made up bullshit without an ounce of evidence to support it. At least with Clinton, we had a history of his inappropriateness, we had witnesses, we had a woman who sued him for his actions. Now what do you have against Trump again???

Oh, a sex act in the Oral Office is much worse than compromising our national security.

And you voted for Hillary who's server contained sensitive and classified information that a high school computer geek could have broke into. But that's fine with you because she's a Democrat, isn't it?

Yeah, well millions of voters voted for Bill Clinton. That didn't stop the pugs from putting his entire life under a microscope and impeaching him over lying about a blowjob. Giving away secrets to the Russians and colluding with them to affect the presidential election is a lot more serious than a blowjob.

How is it you have the internet and talk about something you have absolutely no clue about?

Bill dug his own grave. All he had to give Paula Jones was a simple apology and an admission of guilt, and Monica Lewinsky wouldn't have even entered the picture. I understand this is in contrast to what the Democrat web sites have told you, but don't listen to them. Democrats are born liars. Bill didn't get in trouble over a blow job.

Yes, colluding with Russians and giving away secrets WOULD BE worse if any of those things happened. But again, Democrats just feed you puppets a line of bullshit and you believe them. Show me one ounce of evidence Trump did those things.......just a smidgen. Because I can sure give you evidence that Clinton allowed an American company to sell guiding devices to China so they gained the ability to launch nuclear rockets at us.

Which is worse???

What about all the other shit Trump has done though? Ripped people off with Trump University. Not paying sub contractors. Talking about women the way he does. The list goes on and on. Much worse than anything Clinton ever did.

Um, he admitted in his latest meeting with Russia he told them things because it was 'his right'. Yeah, I'm sure the nation (Israel) that gave the US the info are real happy about it. Guess what Israel is thinking next time they get a piece of info they want to share with the US but not with anybody else?

You had better start reading your articles from some place other than wack job leftists sites. What Trump said is that HE COULD HAVE (not that he did) declassify information. As for Trump University, most of the people who attended had no problem with it. It was a few money grubbing failures who found ambulance chasers to sue Trump. If not for his election, he would have fought them all the way to the last court.

No, Bill didn't talk about women like Trump did. He sent his minions out to do it instead.

“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

POTUS will show that no nothing Obama what annual GDP growth is. Obama was useless and I doubt he has improved himself much above the little effort he applied

What a dark period for America from 2008-2016.

No pun intended

-Geaux

Trumps first quarter of GDP was 0.7%

How's he doing?

read 'Annual'
Come back after 8 years and I'll answer.

Pace yourself dude

-Geaux
Trump won't see 8 years. He'll be IMPEACHED```

Really? Impeached for what?

Lying to Congress like Slick Willie?

-Geaux

You had better start reading your articles from some place other than wack job leftists sites. What Trump said is that HE COULD HAVE (not that he did) declassify information. As for Trump University, most of the people who attended had no problem with it. It was a few money grubbing failures who found ambulance chasers to sue Trump. If not for his election, he would have fought them all the way to the last court.

No, Bill didn't talk about women like Trump did. He sent his minions out to do it instead.

“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

BS...Trump University was an abject failure on every count. BS on what he said to the Russians. I wouldn't trust anything he said even if it came notorised...

How is it you have the internet and talk about something you have absolutely no clue about?

Bill dug his own grave. All he had to give Paula Jones was a simple apology and an admission of guilt, and Monica Lewinsky wouldn't have even entered the picture. I understand this is in contrast to what the Democrat web sites have told you, but don't listen to them. Democrats are born liars. Bill didn't get in trouble over a blow job.
You wasted the country's time over a sex act. Then you look the other way when Trump talks about "grabbing pussy's". Now when faced with a growing mountain of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, you stick your head up your ass.

Yes, colluding with Russians and giving away secrets WOULD BE worse if any of those things happened. But again, Democrats just feed you puppets a line of bullshit and you believe them. Show me one ounce of evidence Trump did those things.......just a smidgen. Because I can sure give you evidence that Clinton allowed an American company to sell guiding devices to China so they gained the ability to launch nuclear rockets at us.
This isn't from that pizza shop in Queens, is it?

Which is worse???
Oh, a sex act in the Oral Office is much worse than compromising our national security. :cuckoo:
What mountain of evidence? Hannity just played on tv all the Democrats admitting there is no evidence, only accusations and insubstantial allegations.

POTUS will show that no nothing Obama what annual GDP growth is. Obama was useless and I doubt he has improved himself much above the little effort he applied

What a dark period for America from 2008-2016.

No pun intended

-Geaux

Trumps first quarter of GDP was 0.7%

How's he doing?

read 'Annual'
Come back after 8 years and I'll answer.

Pace yourself dude

-Geaux
Trump won't see 8 years. He'll be IMPEACHED```

Really? Impeached for what?

Lying to Congress like Slick Willie?

-Geaux
Clinton lied to a Grand Jury, not to Congress.

Uno momento por favor

Dying to see this growing amount of evidence. If the Democrats said they had a bridge for sale and you never seen it, would you still buy it?
Wrong analogy. It's more like you driving off that bridge, then claiming it wasn't there.

We wasted the countries time over a sex act?
Yes, you wasted the countrys' time over a sex act.

You are wasting time over made up bullshit without an ounce of evidence to support it.
So you're saying there was no sex act?

At least with Clinton, we had a history of his inappropriateness, we had witnesses, we had a woman who sued him for his actions. Now what do you have against Trump again???
We have several witnesses. One pleaded the 5th, the others have not testified yet. We even have one witness, to whom we will refer to as......the President, incriminating himself.

And you voted for Hillary who's server contained sensitive and classified information that a high school computer geek could have broke into. But that's fine with you because she's a Democrat, isn't it?
Earlier you asked, "How so?" Now I will tell you.

You, yourself, sets a bad example by talking about things you know nothing about. You don't know how I voted; you don't know my party affiliation; yet you deliberately speak as if you do.

I did not vote for Hillary and I am not a Democrat. And if there was no evidence against Trump, I would be the first one to say so. But whether you will admit it or not, Trump to, has a history.

Far from it. Democrats typically support programs that attack the root cause of poverty, lack of job skills, poor home environment for children, drug and alcohol treatment programs, low wages, and creation of jobs for the poor all of which are vigorously opposed by conservatives.

Oh really? Then why did Democrats have a Welcome Mat on or borders during DumBama's eight years? Those immigrants took jobs away from Americans, particularly lower skilled jobs that our poor people could do. A root cause of poverty is single-parent homes, and Democrats strongly supported that in the 70's and 80's to buy votes of women libbers. Drug and alcohol programs? Do you know who leads the charge for the legalization of marijuana?

Most conservatives support programs that give the poor a good kick in ass, take away food stamps to starve them, close down government housing to put them on the streets, cut off financial support so they can't buy necessities. This reasoning is based on the erroneous believe that most people on government assistance are just lazy, ignoring the fact that most of the money goes to the elderly, sick and disabled, and single parent families.

Yeah, we did something like that in the 90's called Welfare Reform. And guess what? Nobody was out on the streets. Nobody did without necessities. In fact, the program was quite successful until it got watered down.

Yes, we need to cut down on government housing. When HUD people are getting homes in the suburbs instead of in the city where they belong, we are giving HUD way too much money. You want me to get up and go to work everyday to support you? Fine with me, but I'll support you over there--not next door to me. That's what I'm against.
The welfare reform of the 90's primarily limited the time one could be on welfare, and provided block grants to the states which has resulted in a lot more state money going into welfare. It did not cut into housing subsidies, medicaid, or food stamps. It was a minor cut compared to what Trump is proposing. However, what Trump has proposed is not going to make it through congress. Several Republicans members of congress have said it will be dead on arrive. In regard to Trump's budget, McConnell said, it looks like congress is going have to write the budget this year.

During the Obama administration, the number illegal immigrants in the US fell by more that a million. Obama deported more people than any president in history.

This isn't from that pizza shop in Queens, is it?

Which is worse???
Oh, a sex act in the Oral Office is much worse than compromising our national security. :cuckoo:
What mountain of evidence? Hannity just played on tv all the Democrats admitting there is no evidence, only accusations and insubstantial allegations.
Well, if you guys say there's no evidence and Democrats admit there is no evidence, then apparently the only people that say there is any evidence is people that are charge with the job of investigating.

Well then how does Trumps budget get 95 million people back into the workforce?

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.
Obama?
Why not to the level it was under Clinton?

The rate started to drop under Bush

Yes it did. It went down slightly because that's when the economy started to sink. But according to the left, DumBama did such a bang-up job. Employment galore, everybody has medical insurance. Yet....... the participation rate started to drop severely when he took office and connived that path until he left.
Finally you admit that Bush left Obama with a falling LPR. It leveled out under Obama. Look at a graph.

When re you going to lame Bush who started with a balanced budget & left with the worst recession in 80 years?

Maybe you better look again. DumBama took over in 2008:

View attachment 128407

So where is this leveling off at???
Wow! You're even more retarded than I thought. Hell, you don't even know what year Obama took over. :ack-1:

Actually I don't see the Republicans having the votes to even bring a motion to impeach to the floor. There are enough deep red states that will vote them out and put a Brand new Republican in their place in a heartbeat. The dimshits are just trying to slow the process and hide the fact that they are committing treason daily.

Keep dreaming--this investigation as of last Thursday has turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. Republicans have no choice but to bring it to a floor vote.

A special prosecutor has been appointed, Robert Mueller--and from what former CIA director Brennen stated today, it's not looking good for Trump and company. It would surprise me if Trump made it into his second year. This is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.

Lindsey Graham: Russia probe 'now a criminal investigation'

"Washington (CNN)Former CIA Director John Brennan told House Russia investigators Tuesday that Russia "brazenly interfered" in US elections, including actively contacting members of the President Donald Trump's campaign -- but he stopped shy of dubbing it "collusion."

"I saw interaction that in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion," Brennan told Rep. Trey Gowdy, saying that he supported the FBI digging further. "It was necessary to pull threads."
Ex-CIA chief John Brennan: Russians contacted Trump campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Plus what we know already:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

In this FOX News 8 minute video--Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian Ambassador but with Russian intellience agents, including the very day that Russian were hacking into DNC databases.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why the Republican platform changed to "we will not arm Ukranians against pro Russian Seperatists" was put into the Republican platform during the convention in July. Link above--More Trump adviser admit meeting with the Russian ambassader at the RNC convention.

Adam Schiff cochair of the House intelligence committee had this to say.

Jeff Sessions: Also accused of lying under oath to congress that he had not met with any Russians during the campaign season. Some think he misunderstood the question, but he did fill out a questionaire prior to the hearing and checked a box NO that he had no contact with any Russians. Then he refused to go back to congress to clairify. Sessions was forced to recuse himself from the Russian investigation.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

Michael Flynn: Lied to the FBI--which is a felony. Did not disclose he was acting as a foreign agent--being a paid lobbyist for Turkey--at 500K--and also being paid by Russian T.V. Grand Jury subpeonas went out on Flynn last week.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

Trump fires FBI director James Comey.
Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Then admits Obstruction of Justice in this video.

Trump meets with Russians in the Oval office. He lets Russian media in, while blocking American media, and during the process leaks highly sensitive classified information to the Russians.
Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

Then gets enraged because the Russians tweeted out this picture.
White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

5/17/2017 The CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION started.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/3459ddc7-c010-335d-9619-24f7dfe893b8/ss_lindsey-graham:-russia-probe.html

So Republicans have two options.
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education as to what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Over the next coming months--you're going to hear these names mentioned a lot. Jerad Kushner (Trump's son in law)--Paul Manafort--Carter Page--Michael Flynn--Roger Stone and whomever else was involved in this.

Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Last edited:
Actually I don't see the Republicans having the votes to even bring a motion to impeach to the floor. There are enough deep red states that will vote them out and put a Brand new Republican in their place in a heartbeat. The dimshits are just trying to slow the process and hide the fact that they are committing treason daily.

Keep dreaming--this investigation as of last Thursday has turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. A special prosecutor has been appointed, Robert Mueller--and from what former CIA director Brennen stated today, it's not looking good for Trump and company. It would surprise me if Trump made it into his second year. This is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.

"Washington (CNN)Former CIA Director John Brennan told House Russia investigators Tuesday that Russia "brazenly interfered" in US elections, including actively contacting members of the President Donald Trump's campaign -- but he stopped shy of dubbing it "collusion."

"I saw interaction that in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion," Brennan told Rep. Trey Gowdy, saying that he supported the FBI digging further. "It was necessary to pull threads."

In this FOX News 8 minute video--Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian Ambassador but with Russian intellience agents, including the very day that Russian were hacking into DNC databases.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why the Republican platform changed to "we will not arm Ukranians against pro Russian Seperatists" was put into the Republican platform during the convention in July. Link above--More Trump adviser admit meeting with the Russian ambassader at the RNC convention.

Jeff Sessions: Also accused of lying under oath to congress that he had not met with any Russians during the campaign season. Some think he misunderstood the question, but he did fill out a questionaire prior to the hearing and checked a box NO that he had no contact with any Russians. Then he refused to go back to congress to clairify. Sessions was forced to recuse himself from the Russian investigation.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Michael Flynn: Lied to the FBI--which is a felony. Did not disclose he was acting as a foreign agent--being a paid lobbyist for Turkey--at 500K--and also being paid by Russian T.V. Grand Jury subpeonas went out on Flynn last week.
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report

Trump meets with Russians in the Oval office. He lets Russian media in, while blocking American media, and during the process leaks highly sensitive classified information to the Russians.
Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/3459ddc7-c010-335d-9619-24f7dfe893b8/ss_lindsey-graham:-russia-probe.html

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education as to what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Over the next coming months--you're going to hear these names mentioned a lot. Jerad Kushner (Trump's son in law)--Paul Manafort--Carter Page--Michael Flynn--Roger Stone and whomever else was involved in this.

Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

You poor baby snowflake...how butt hurt you must still be :itsok:
Trump voters are still behind Trump because we don't believe the left wing media BS and bullshit polls. Sorry it ain't working...

Keep dreaming--this investigation as of last Thursday has turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. A special prosecutor has been appointed, Robert Mueller--and from what former CIA director Brennen stated today, it's not looking good for Trump and company. It would surprise me if Trump made it into his second year. This is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.

Trump voters are still behind Trump because we don't believe the left wing media BS and bullshit polls. Sorry it ain't working...

I don't give a rats ass what you believe--Impeachment is definitely on it's way. As they say--trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach Algrebra to a Chimpanzee.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

For those of you that are interested in how this investigation has progressed go back up to post # 1033 on this thread. You'll need good reading comprehension skills and an attention span that lasts longer than a gnat to get through it all.

I don't give a rats ass what you believe--Impeachment is definitely on it's way.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: your party leaders say otherwise.....they are not as stupid and dense and oh wait they are but they know impeachment is impossible. But snowflake, dream on if it makes you feel better. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't give a rats ass what you believe--Impeachment is definitely on it's way. As they say--trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach Algrebra to a Chimpanzee.

It will never happen, but we all hope Democrats will try. It would be the best thing to happen to the Republican party.

Far from it. Democrats typically support programs that attack the root cause of poverty, lack of job skills, poor home environment for children, drug and alcohol treatment programs, low wages, and creation of jobs for the poor all of which are vigorously opposed by conservatives.

Oh really? Then why did Democrats have a Welcome Mat on or borders during DumBama's eight years? Those immigrants took jobs away from Americans, particularly lower skilled jobs that our poor people could do. A root cause of poverty is single-parent homes, and Democrats strongly supported that in the 70's and 80's to buy votes of women libbers. Drug and alcohol programs? Do you know who leads the charge for the legalization of marijuana?

Most conservatives support programs that give the poor a good kick in ass, take away food stamps to starve them, close down government housing to put them on the streets, cut off financial support so they can't buy necessities. This reasoning is based on the erroneous believe that most people on government assistance are just lazy, ignoring the fact that most of the money goes to the elderly, sick and disabled, and single parent families.

Yeah, we did something like that in the 90's called Welfare Reform. And guess what? Nobody was out on the streets. Nobody did without necessities. In fact, the program was quite successful until it got watered down.

Yes, we need to cut down on government housing. When HUD people are getting homes in the suburbs instead of in the city where they belong, we are giving HUD way too much money. You want me to get up and go to work everyday to support you? Fine with me, but I'll support you over there--not next door to me. That's what I'm against.
The welfare reform of the 90's primarily limited the time one could be on welfare, and provided block grants to the states which has resulted in a lot more state money going into welfare. It did not cut into housing subsidies, medicaid, or food stamps. It was a minor cut compared to what Trump is proposing. However, what Trump has proposed is not going to make it through congress. Several Republicans members of congress have said it will be dead on arrive. In regard to Trump's budget, McConnell said, it looks like congress is going have to write the budget this year.

During the Obama administration, the number illegal immigrants in the US fell by more that a million. Obama deported more people than any president in history.

For the Republicans that don't want to make cuts, they will be held accountable at election time. Voters are already pissed that they didn't cut Planned Parenthood and other things we wanted. The RNC is walking a very fragile line, and they'd better wake up to the reality their voters are not happy with them.

Earlier you asked, "How so?" Now I will tell you.

You, yourself, sets a bad example by talking about things you know nothing about. You don't know how I voted; you don't know my party affiliation; yet you deliberately speak as if you do.

I did not vote for Hillary and I am not a Democrat. And if there was no evidence against Trump, I would be the first one to say so. But whether you will admit it or not, Trump to, has a history.

A history of what? Do you believe everything limelight holders tell the media?

And don't tell me you're not a liberal. The good thing about people like you who are liberal is that you are too ashamed to admit it. The best part about this whole scam is how disappointed you all will be in several months when the investigation turns up nothing, and then we will be treated to all your conspiracy stories. Then we will dig up the hundreds of Russian collusion threads on this thing and rub your noses in it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So you admit to being a bunch of uninformed duped morons. Good to know.

Forum List

Back