If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I knew you had no fucking clue what you were talking about. Thanks for confirming it.
thumbsup.gif

That's based on the folks who are not in the labor force, not just the folks who have "dropped out" of the labor force.

You rightards are truly dumber than dirt.

Well HTF do you suppose it took such a nose dive, because people stayed in the workforce? Talk about dumber than dirt.
No, you flaming moron. The "not in labor force" is not just folks who "dropped out." It's the number of people, age 16 and over, who are not in the work force. There are roughly 4 million teenagers who turn 16 every year. Every one who either doesn't have a job, or is not actively looking for one, would be considered "not in the labor force" though they were never in the labor force to begin with. And you idiotically categorize people who were never in the labor force as those who "dropped out" of it

:cuckoo:

Must have been a hell of a lot of folks turning 16 during the Obama years.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I knew you had no fucking clue what you were talking about. Thanks for confirming it.
thumbsup.gif

That's based on the folks who are not in the labor force, not just the folks who have "dropped out" of the labor force.

You rightards are truly dumber than dirt.

Well HTF do you suppose it took such a nose dive, because people stayed in the workforce? Talk about dumber than dirt.
No, you flaming moron. The "not in labor force" is not just folks who "dropped out." It's the number of people, age 16 and over, who are not in the work force. There are roughly 4 million teenagers who turn 16 every year. Every one who either doesn't have a job, or is not actively looking for one, would be considered "not in the labor force" though they were never in the labor force to begin with. And you idiotically categorize people who were never in the labor force as those who "dropped out."

:cuckoo:

The only possible way for that number to be so low is if people gave up looking for work, or did drop out. If you tell the survey people you are out of work and looking for a job, that counts in the unemployment rate. If you tell them you are not working nor looking for a job, you dropped out of the labor participation force and are not considered unemployed. That's one of the reasons the unemployment rate dropped like it did, yet no economic activity to reflect that rate.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch FOX, I watch CNN and three House Democrats were on there talking impeachment. More fueling the hate, you Dems only know hate when you don't get your way.
You mean CNN was trying to get clicks and ratings thru nonstop bs punditocracy, like all the media. But not like Fox or disgraceful Rush Beck Savage etc etc hate machine....which you've never seen either lol...

Yikes, another wacko liberal plan that didn't pan out.
Cable News Ratings: Fox News Breaks Records, MSNBC Posts Significant Growth
Fox is the only channel RWNJs can handle duh...

Lol! Liberals cry and riot when they are dealt the truth.
Only on Fox!! Endless reruns of 60 anarchists and gangstas breaking windows in Berkeley, no coverage of millions of Dems peaceful protesting for months- See also Rush etc etc....That's how you dupes get to be totally fear mongered, hateful, and gun ready nutjobs.

Several cities rioted and CNN covered it, it was a lot of paid assholes for the Democratic Party, and Obama didn't say a word, never asked for calm, he was just going to let you Neanderthals riot.

Maybe you have been in a cave for the last ten months. Let me fill you in

Russians hacked the DNC server.......that is a fact
Trump associates had contact with the Russians at the time information was being leaked.......that is a fact
That contact was not reported.......that is a fact

So why is Trump being investigated?

Was a deal made with the Russians?
We're policy concessions discussed?
Was Trump personally involved?

All of which are made up by the left. There is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia other than mentioning them during the debates. Wikileaks confessed that they did not get their information from the Russians. Now it's suspected that it may be Seth Rich who gave Wiki that information. So no, there is no proof that Russians were the ones who hacked the DNC server, and furthermore, nothing to do with Trump.

Trump had no inside information on the DNC nor their server. He couldn't have helped if he wanted to. He didn't know anybody at the DNC, he didn't have any access to their computers, and more than likely, he didn't even know where they were. So how could Trump have anything to do with it?
It's not made up
Those are undisputed facts.

Russians hacked DNC servers and leaked information. At the time of the leaks, Trump representatives were meeting with the Russians

Trump had no inside information on the DNC or the server.....but did he offer something in return for help in winning an election?
If he did, it is treason

That is why we need an investigation

There is no evidence that anything that took place had an impact on the election. What had an impact on the election was Hillary's drunkenness that prohibited her from campaigning and making stops, the border, and her Deplorable remark. Bet you can't find one person who voted that knew what was in those emails, and even if you could, find one that said it changed their mind to vote for Trump instead of Hillary.

It's all made up. There is nothing there. Can you tell me why they locked up Rich's computer? Can you tell me why they stopped investigating the murder? Can you tell me why he was killed and nothing was stolen from him? Just a coincidence?

That's what they should be investigating.

You miss the point

Was there collusion?
if there was....it is treason

Do you agree?
If Trump traded concessions in return for help winning an election?

You don't investigate something based on what people make up in their heads. You investigate when there is some kind of evidence that something was done illegally. There is nothing.....not even a smidgen of evidence that Trump had anything to do with the Russians.

That would be similar if you lived down the street from me, and I went to the police and said I think you're a murderer. No body, no evidence, no names, just I decided that you were. Do you think the police department would send their detectives out to investigate you based on something I made up in my head?
True, but that evidence may not be known to the public. It is not uncommon for the FBI to conduct investigations without any public knowledge of any evidence of a crime. In the files on the fourth floor of the J. Edgar Hoover Building, there are records of thousands of investigation carried out in secret by the FBI. Usually if there is insufficient evidence to prosecute after the investigation completes, the bureau will close the investigation with no report to the public. Only in high profile cases, such as the Clinton email investigation does the FBI make a report public.

In high profile investigations such the Russian interference in the election and the Clinton email investigation, there are always leaks creating a media frenzy. Congressional investigations put pressure on the FBI to release information before the investigation is complete which feeds the media frenzy and produces more leaks with both real and false information.

The closest thing we will get to an accurate picture of Russian inference in the election and any Trump campaign involvement will come from the final report of FBI investigation which has now morphed into the investigation by the Special Council. One thing we can count on is that report will not please either side just as the report of the Clinton email investigation brought condemnation from both the right and left.

All of which are made up by the left. There is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia other than mentioning them during the debates. Wikileaks confessed that they did not get their information from the Russians. Now it's suspected that it may be Seth Rich who gave Wiki that information. So no, there is no proof that Russians were the ones who hacked the DNC server, and furthermore, nothing to do with Trump.

Trump had no inside information on the DNC nor their server. He couldn't have helped if he wanted to. He didn't know anybody at the DNC, he didn't have any access to their computers, and more than likely, he didn't even know where they were. So how could Trump have anything to do with it?
It's not made up

Russians hacked DNC servers and leaked information. At the time of the leaks, Trump representatives were meeting with the Russians

Trump had no inside information on the DNC or the server.....but did he offer something in return for help in winning an election?
If he did, it is treason

There is no evidence that anything that took place had an impact on the election. What had an impact on the election was Hillary's drunkenness that prohibited her from campaigning and making stops, the border, and her Deplorable remark. Bet you can't find one person who voted that knew what was in those emails, and even if you could, find one that said it changed their mind to vote for Trump instead of Hillary.

It's all made up. There is nothing there. Can you tell me why they locked up Rich's computer? Can you tell me why they stopped investigating the murder? Can you tell me why he was killed and nothing was stolen from him? Just a coincidence?

You miss the point

Was there collusion?

Do you agree?

You don't investigate something based on what people make up in their heads. You investigate when there is some kind of evidence that something was done illegally. There is nothing.....not even a smidgen of evidence that Trump had anything to do with the Russians.

That would be similar if you lived down the street from me, and I went to the police and said I think you're a murderer. No body, no evidence, no names, just I decided that you were. Do you think the police department would send their detectives out to investigate you based on something I made up in my head?
True, but that evidence may not be known to the public. It is not uncommon for the FBI to conduct investigations without any public knowledge of any evidence of a crime. In the files on the fourth floor of the J. Edgar Hoover Building, there are records of thousands of investigation carried out in secret by the FBI. Usually if there is insufficient evidence to prosecute after the investigation completes, the bureau will close the investigation with no report to the public. Only in high profile cases, such as the Clinton email investigation does the FBI make a report public.

In high profile investigations such the Russian interference in the election and the Clinton email investigation, there are always leaks creating a media frenzy. Congressional investigations put pressure on the FBI to release information before the investigation is complete which feeds the media frenzy and produces more leaks with both real and false information.

The closest thing we will get to an accurate picture of Russian inference in the election and any Trump campaign involvement will come from the final report of FBI investigation which has now morphed into the investigation by the Special Council. One thing we can count on is that report will not please either side just as the report of the Clinton email investigation brought condemnation from both the right and left.
So if the investigation turns up nothing, I bet we see the left to continue with the accusations and treat it as if Trump is guilty and then we will see them dig up the next issue. It won't end for four to eight years. Just like what the Republicans did to Obama.

All BS, both sides participate and both claim "only the other side" does it.

It is a big joke!

That's probably true in my case. I imagine I won't stand for it --- I'll sit back with a beer and some munchies, cheering on my team like a spor
Clearly there's some confusion as to the definition of "majority".

To be fair, there was a majority of the electorate that turned out to vote. Barely. 45% said "fuck it, there's nothing worth voting for" and stayed home. That leaves 55% of the electorate that did vote, which is abysmal for a nation that purports to have championed this process, however it is more than half.

Of that 55%, 54% voted for somebody who does not paint him/herself orange.

That leaves Rump with 46% of the 55%, which boils down to 25% of the electorate.

Now tell the class what color the sky is on a planet where 25% constitutes a "majority".

The majority that elected him as President.

Once AGAIN --- there is no "majority" in the figure of 25%. Nor is there any "majority" in 46%.

Cannot be done.

I see the world of Fake News has branched out to Fake Math. Ah, the opaque bubble of self-delusion....

He beat Hillary. The only way to do that is to have a majority of active voters voting for him.

You STILL haven't seen the numbers?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAw2AAAAJDQ5MjU2Yzc0LThmYmItNGUzNS04Y2YyLTgwMzQ3OTE3NDg3YQ.png

What do you do, go :lalala: 24/7?

He got the majority in every state he won the electoral votes. Popular vote doesn't count in this country.
Oh, the national popular vote counts, just not toward the election of the president.

Only on Fox!! You're talking about 60 anarchists and gangstas in the last year, superdupe...

I wouldn't know, I don't watch FOX, I watch CNN and three House Democrats were on there talking impeachment. More fueling the hate, you Dems only know hate when you don't get your way.
You mean CNN was trying to get clicks and ratings thru nonstop bs punditocracy, like all the media. But not like Fox or disgraceful Rush Beck Savage etc etc hate machine....which you've never seen either lol...

Yeah, that's it. More like only so much reporting we want to hear about dumbass liberal antics.
Mainly fake news and bs spin, dupe. The more you watch, the less you know, See sig. You live in an imaginary world Lock her up, build the wall idiocy. Now are all rioting and calling for impeachment my butt. An investigation yes. Calm down, dupe. Try PBS, BBC, and Reuters. CNN, Fox, and MSNBC are a disgrace lately. But only Fox Rush etc just lies and fear mongers and ignores half the news...

Yeah, that's it. More like only so much reporting we want to hear about dumbass liberal antics.
Mainly fake news and bs spin, dupe. The more you watch, the less you know, See sig. You live in an imaginary world Lock her up, build the wall idiocy. Now are all rioting and calling for impeachment my butt. An investigation yes. Calm down, dupe. Try PBS, BBC, and Reuters. CNN, Fox, and MSNBC are a disgrace lately. But only Fox Rush etc just lies and fear mongers and ignores half the news...

Who the heck is "all" that are rioting....Kemosabe?

You are so full of it! What a dupe you are, I watch CNN and the impeachment is being talked about by the Dems. So quit deflecting and fess up you lied like the little bitch Democrat you are. Your party must love you, you swallow everything they say. Lol!

That's probably true in my case. I imagine I won't stand for it --- I'll sit back with a beer and some munchies, cheering on my team like a spor
The majority that elected him as President.

Once AGAIN --- there is no "majority" in the figure of 25%. Nor is there any "majority" in 46%.

Cannot be done.

I see the world of Fake News has branched out to Fake Math. Ah, the opaque bubble of self-delusion....

He beat Hillary. The only way to do that is to have a majority of active voters voting for him.

You STILL haven't seen the numbers?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAw2AAAAJDQ5MjU2Yzc0LThmYmItNGUzNS04Y2YyLTgwMzQ3OTE3NDg3YQ.png

What do you do, go :lalala: 24/7?

He got the majority in every state he won the electoral votes. Popular vote doesn't count in this country.
Oh, the national popular vote counts, just not toward the election of the president.

Oh really? What does it count for then?

It's not made up

If he did, it is treason

You miss the point

Was there collusion?

Do you agree?

So if the investigation turns up nothing, I bet we see the left to continue with the accusations and treat it as if Trump is guilty and then we will see them dig up the next issue. It won't end for four to eight years. Just like what the Republicans did to Obama.

It is a big joke!
And if the investigation turns up involvement by the Trump or his associates, the right will continue to see Trump as an innocent victim, politics as usually.

It's not made up

If he did, it is treason

You miss the point

Was there collusion?

Do you agree?

It is a big joke!
So when did the GOP get hacked and when did Dems fire the FBI head, and when did Dems project an imaginary world where say, the rich pay too much in taxes, "Dem laws" from years ago caused a "mild recession", corrupt Hillary and Foundation, gay Muslim Barry had 2 years of control and caused inequality lol, ACORN, Kenyan Muslim Marxist,Tides, Mosque, Death Panel, lose your doctor, huge costs, DEBT CRISIS, Obama Recession, stimulus failed, Barney Frank, Nazi Soros, Nazi socialists, Volt suqs, Iran making bomb etc etc. :eusa_liar::cuckoo:
cuckoo.gif

It's not made up

If he did, it is treason

You miss the point

Was there collusion?

Do you agree?

I think this investigation will show what we already suspect, and that is Trump is not guilty of anything.

Trump was not a politician until he joined this race. And it's not like it's a job he just had to have. For Trump, it was great if he could become President, and if not, he had better things to do anyway.

And again, this Seth Rich story. Why is his computer under lock and key by the authorities? Why did they close the murder investigation? One would think that if the FBI were serious about finding out who hacked the servers, that would be the first place they'd look.

You have no proof that what I said is not true. That is your problem!

I have proof of the reasons I gave. You just don't want to believe because that shows your bias.

Only the White House is saying they were fired for a different reason. Lies come out of the White House 95% of the time.

Over and over the Trump/Pence duo have lied about Russia, Flynn, Comey, etc.

And NOBODY can seem to remember visits with the Russian Ambassador. It's like he's got a flashy thing like in Men in Black.

Uh, last time I checked the White House, i.e, Trump fired them. I would think that he would know why since he has stated the reasons many times in interviews and in writing.

Are you really that stupid or are you just practicing?

Trump and his admin have repeatedly been caught LYING about why people were fired.

1. Trump says/does something stupid.
2. Staff goes on cleanup and attempts to control damage
3. Trump goes on TV or Twitter and contradicts spin
4. Later contradicts contradiction

How is that lying? You have no facts, just innuendo. So how is any of that illegal?

Saying "there have been no contacts with Russia" and then finding out that there were multiple contacts with Russia. Saying that someone is fired on the recommendation of someone else, then saying it was all you then going back to your original lie that it was someone else. Saying you knew nothing of Flynn's activities with foreign governments when you were told repeatedly. These are all lies.

Trump is not acting like an innocent man.

The contacts with Russia that you talk about were normal. Sessions was answering the question in terms of his role with the campaign, which was true.

All of the other was bullshit!\, and the libs know it!

You post here contains halftruth after lies.

If the GOP were as stupid as you candy-assed liberals are told to believe they'd run Hillary in 2020.
The lying, cheating GOP isn't stupid, dumbass, it's you "macho" functional moron 80% racist hater dupes...The GOP has been running domestic policy for 30 years, and you chumps STILL believe the rich pay too much in taxes, the Booosh Great Meltdown never happened, Obama got all he wanted, lock her up, build the wall etc etc. Brainwashed insanity....that gets you the biggest liar/con man ever...

Forum List

Back