‘If you try to bite "Russia", we’ll knock out your teeth,’ Putin says, warning whole world is afraid of size & resources of country

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin said "Madeleine Albright, in which she purportedly claimed that “the colossal natural resources of Siberia should not belong to Russia alone.”" of cos Madeleine Albright never said it, but I think that Siberia belongs Siberians, and its time to kick Moscow colonists from Siberia and Ural, do you agree guys?

058fa7735cf38957536f3880553b7822.png

"Russian leader claimed that “everyone wants to bite us somewhere, or to bite something off of us.” If or when this happens, he said the country will “knock out the teeth” of those who try."

"There is no record that Albright has ever made such statement. More debunking from Polygraph.info in this September 2016 article, which tracked the earliest mention of the alleged remark to February 2005. This is a recurring disinformation message, used by pro-Russian sources as evidence of the West’s ulterior motives in dealing with Russia.The same alleged quote by Madeleine Albright was used to disinform that NATO is an offensive organization."

Russia is a proud country that obviously thinks Biden is a weakling. That's why they're in his face. Personally, I want us to be friends with Russia because I love watching their wrestling team and we're getting closer to them. We could beat them within 10 years.

Russia is a proud country that obviously thinks Biden is a weakling. That's why they're in his face. Personally, I want us to be friends with Russia because I love watching their wrestling team and we're getting closer to them. We could beat them within 10 years.
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." I don't think we should antagonize Russia either. We have more to gain by at least having a cordial communication relationship with them. They also seem to have an abundance of very hot babes.

Last edited:
Putin said "Madeleine Albright, in which she purportedly claimed that “the colossal natural resources of Siberia should not belong to Russia alone.”" of cos Madeleine Albright never said it, but I think that Siberia belongs Siberians, and its time to kick Moscow colonists from Siberia and Ural, do you agree guys?

"Russian leader claimed that “everyone wants to bite us somewhere, or to bite something off of us.” If or when this happens, he said the country will “knock out the teeth” of those who try."

"There is no record that Albright has ever made such statement. More debunking from Polygraph.info in this September 2016 article, which tracked the earliest mention of the alleged remark to February 2005. This is a recurring disinformation message, used by pro-Russian sources as evidence of the West’s ulterior motives in dealing with Russia.The same alleged quote by Madeleine Albright was used to disinform that NATO is an offensive organization."

Any issue involving the people in Siberia and the Russian government, is strictly their issue, not a matter for outsiders, after all, Siberia is a part of Russia, so it's an internal issue for them to resolve.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." I don't think we should antagonize Russia either. We have more to gain by at least having a cordial communication relationship with them. They also seem to have an abundance of very hot babes.

I agree with that. We don't have to be best buddies or anything, but we should have mutual respect for eachother. A "I don't fuck with you you don't fuck with me" kind of thing going on.

But russia is two things if nothing else. Tough and proud. In order to have a relationship with them you have to earn their respect. They might trade with you or whatnot but they won't respect them unless you earn it. Kind of like my uncle, big old school marine recon guy and unless you stood up straight, looked him in the eye and gave him a firm handshake he wouldn't pay any attention to you because he doesn't have time or respect for pussies.

I agree with that. We don't have to be best buddies or anything, but we should have mutual respect for eachother. A "I don't fuck with you you don't fuck with me" kind of thing going on.

But russia is two things if nothing else. Tough and proud. In order to have a relationship with them you have to earn their respect. They might trade with you or whatnot but they won't respect them unless you earn it. Kind of like my uncle, big old school marine recon guy and unless you stood up straight, looked him in the eye and gave him a firm handshake he wouldn't pay any attention to you because he doesn't have time or respect for pussies.
Yep... agree... and it's pretty obvious they see the old sniffer buffoon Biden and the trash heap democrap party as pussies... and idiots... that don't even stand up for their own nation.

Russia is nearly a 3rd world nation that can't feed it self.

Yet they have satellites that know when you change your tampon!

They will also let us know if you ever have coitis. I'm not holding my breath waiting for the text message pee wee.

Biden inherited a nation that can bench 400, dead lift 600, run a 4.3 40 and vertical jump 45 inches but he gets laughed at by everyone. He doesn't know how to handle power like Trump did.

Any issue involving the people in Siberia and the Russian government, is strictly their issue, not a matter for outsiders, after all, Siberia is a part of Russia, so it's an internal issue for them to resolve.
you are wrong, Muscovite empire is dying and we´dn´t make the 1991 mistakes
"
According to World Bank statistics for 2017, Russia’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita ranks 62nd in the world.

Even the defense budget is shrinking and barely reaches a tenth of the U.S. Through a combination of low fossil fuel prices, infrastructural decay, pervasive corruption and Western financial sanctions, state revenues are declining, living standards are falling, social conflicts are intensifying and regional disquiet is mounting.

Although economic performance alone is insufficient to measure susceptibility to collapse, rising social, ethnic and regional pressures indicate that Russia is heading toward fragmentation.

Russia has failed to develop into a nation state with a strong ethnic or civic identity. It remains an imperial construct due to its Tsarist and Soviet heritage.

The unwieldy Russian Federation consists of 85 “federal subjects,” of which 22 are republics representing non-Russian ethnicities, including the North Caucasus and Middle Volga, and numerous regions with distinct identities that feel increasingly estranged from Moscow.

Instead of pursuing decentralization to accommodate regional aspirations, the Kremlin is downgrading their autonomy. This is evident in the new language law designed to promote "Russification" and plans to merge and eliminate several regions.

Pressure is mounting across the country, with growing anger at local governors appointed by the Kremlin and resentment that Moscow appropriates their resources. Indeed, regions such as Sakha and Magadan in the far east, with their substantial mineral wealth, could be successful states without Moscow’s exploitation.

Emerging states will benefit from forging closer economic and political contacts with neighboring countries rather than depending on Moscow, whose federal budget is drastically shrinking. Collapsing infrastructure means that residents of Siberia and Russia’s far east will become even more separated from the center, thus encouraging demands for secession and sovereignty. "

abr26ob_700b.jpg

Gosstat , google T:
"
The territory of Russia is 17.075.260 square meters. km and mainly lies north of 55 ° N.
Approximately 85% of the territory is not suitable for permanent comfortable living of the population. permafrost (areas of Siberia and the Far East) occupies 60% of the territory of Russia, swamps and wetlands almost 22%, rivers and lakes about 4%. Another part of the land is periodically flooded, part is occupied by mountains and forests, a little under ravines, part under deserts and solonchaks.

According to the State Statistics Committee's report for 2005, in Russia 2.2 million square meters of agricultural land are cultivated or used in agriculture. km, of which only 1.2 million for arable land, 0.2 million square kilometers are occupied by settlements of all types in the country. km, for industrial facilities and for military purposes 0.2 million, for other 0.1 million.
For a happy life, the Russians still have 2.561.289 square meters. km.
This is 15% of the territory ie. real Russia is slightly larger than Sudan, but less than Kazakhstan.
Average temperatures in January, in different regions, from 0 to -50 ° C, in July from 1 to 25 ° C, precipitation falls from 150 to 2000 mm per year.
At temperatures below -5 ° C, the maintenance costs of the infrastructure with each degree below zero increase exponentially.
Snow removal in the thickness of 40 cm in St. Petersburg takes more than 30 days.

Russia accounts for less than 2% of global GDP. The main export items (according to the Federal Customs Service) are gas and oil (70%), primary metals (15%), roundwood (10%), everything else, including equipment, weapons and technology - less than 5%.

According to soil scientists, 17.8% of agricultural land is subject to water erosion, 8.4% of wind erosion, 12.3% of wetlands and wetlands occupy wetlands and wetlands, and saline soils - 20.1%.
The land, not subject to all these misfortunes, in Russia is only 0.91 million square meters. km.
The agricultural season in most of Russia is 2-3 months (in Europe or the US 8-9 months). The average annual yield of cereals in Russia (on non-chernozems) is about 17 centners, in Germany, France and Great Britain (on nonchernozem) - 70 quintals per hectare, in Sweden - 60, in Ireland - 85, in Ukraine (on chernozems) - 24 in all.

The Russian state border stretches for 58,322 km and has 424 border crossings.
The total number of settlements is 157.895, of which more than 30.000 are still without telephone communication.
Most of the 39,000 abandoned villages and settlements are in the Central Federal District, the Northwest, the Far North, Siberia and the Far East.
In Russia only 65% of housing has been gasified.
Up to 75% of Russia's food needs are covered by imports.
78.7% of Russians consider cooperation with law enforcement bodies as unacceptable.
Russia consumes more than 20% of all heroin produced in the world.
The volume of the Russian market of heroin alone is estimated at $ 13 billion annually.
Every day in Russia, 100 people die because of a drug overdose.

In 2009, 786 terrorist acts were committed in Russia. Since the beginning of 2010, already 427.
The flying time of NATO strike aviation from the borders of Estonia and Latvia to St. Petersburg does not exceed 4 minutes, to Moscow - no more than 18.

Life in Russia is satisfied with two categories of people: those who are not in the know and those who are in the share.

63% of Russians with incomes above the national average would like their children to study and work abroad.
35% want their children to live abroad permanently.
At 2.000 vacancies for janitors opened in St. Petersburg in early 2010, there were fewer than 10 applicants.
The proposed salary is 12.000 rub / month.
The increase in the cost of travel in the St. Petersburg metro since 2003 is 35% per year.
Last year, more than 50 tons of explosives were seized at Russian airports."
more:

In any event, it's apparent that Putin knows that Biden is a spineless clown.

only in your pro - Putin wet dreams , Ivan

You better line up a good dentist!

only in your pro - Putin wet dreams , Ivan

You better line up a good dentist!
You better line up a good taxidermist! or i stuff you as good as i can
2e8a373e-4554-45d9-bfc7-03e3608a2dc1-1360x2040.jpeg

Forum List

Back