Judge blocks Biden's racist pandemic relief program

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
An injection of sanity. A federal judge is blocking Biden's racist Restaurant Revitalization Fund, which discriminates recipients based on their gender and skin color.

Joe Biden's administration is the most racist one we've had in 100 years, since Woodrow Wilson.

An injection of sanity. A federal judge is blocking Biden's racist Restaurant Revitalization Fund, which discriminates recipients based on their gender and skin color.

Joe Biden's administration is the most racist one we've had in 100 years, since Woodrow Wilson.

The Biden rule is ridiculous. He is likening common businesses owned by minorities are more deserving than east Indians were when they systematically took over every small gas station/convenience store and motel in America. If east Indian migrants can be successful on their own, why can't American minorities.

Personally, I don't know of a single black restaurant within a hundred miles of here. That must be more than an urban thing.

I did see a commercial for a chicken & waffle sammich on tv at Arby's or somewhere.

Guess that's black food.

Good.

If you want to help people that's fine, but don't only help certain skin colors.

Atleast this guy has some measure of sanity. If black people want to be equal then they need to be treated as equals. Everyone talks about white privilege but honestly in my entire life I never saw it, but I see a whole hell of a lot of black privilege recently.

Good.

If you want to help people that's fine, but don't only help certain skin colors.

Atleast this guy has some measure of sanity. If black people want to be equal then they need to be treated as equals. Everyone talks about white privilege but honestly in my entire life I never saw it, but I see a whole hell of a lot of black privilege recently.
Recently it has gotten worse. How about since 1964, Affirmative Action. Recently is Critical Race Theory. All of it is BLACK PRIVILEGE not EQUALITY.

I called it clearly unconstitutional in a thread I started 2 months ago. I was wondering when someone was going to file a lawsuit.

I called it clearly unconstitutional in a thread I started 2 months ago. I was wondering when someone was going to file a lawsuit.

Many of us called it, but when you called it they called you a conspiracy theorist or a right wing nut job or Trumper. Now these supposed worst case scenarios are coming true and the democrats are saying
lalalala generic.gif

Forum List

Back