If you STILL support apple with your dollars after all this your opinions on political freedom is pretty damn irrelevant

America is one country that shouldn't have to depend on importing goods.

Most people don't care how awful apple is, they ignore it because they are more worried about their status symbol and feeling trendy by having something with a apple logo on it.

That's why everyone else in America calls their stuff a smartphone, or a laptop or a tablet regardless of who makes the product. But apple users will only call them ipads, iphones, or iMacs despite just being smartphones, laptops and tablets. Even if you ask someone "do you have a smartphone?" They will say "I have an iphone".

Never understood why people feel the need to insult others over their choices of products. Some people like Apple phones some do not. Some people like Fords, some like Chevys. Some people like Country Music, some people like Rock and Roll.

Yet there are always people like you that feel it is their place in life to insult people for having a different view than them.

I do not let who is sitting in the White House affect my life. Too many of you have your whole lives tied into who is "in power".

FALSE. Their polices affect you whether you "let" them or not.
Or, YOU may not be AS AFFECTED as others who don't kiss the administrations ass because tyrants protect those who kiss their asses.
Inflation is at historic levels. The border are wide open. Gas prices are high and will rise considerably.
Yours is a cop out cover up admission that you feel the current administration is good for you when it actually harms many and the nation.
But you never renounce the current administration.

But yes, me and mine are doing great, not because of who is in power but because of our hard work.

It is well documented that masses of people who support the current tyrannical Leftist administration are doing VERY well.
Our corrupt system has systematically placed people who support Leftist policies in places of power and authority.
Your blindness to reality tells us you are fully behind the progressive policies whether you admit it or not.

I got a promotion earlier this year which pays more than 10 grand more, but is more work as well. My wife has moved to the ICU which is a very nice pay raise within the VA system. We moved into a new house we had built in October and life is wonderful. Has nothing to do with people in DC.

Denial that the people running the country are harming most people. Maybe an admission that you quietly love and support them.

Oh, and my 27 year old daughter just got a promotion in her company and will be making about 50% more than the wife or I do.

Good for her. She probably loves far Leftists like most in your family, making that well known, and thus accepting the assistance from the far left whether it unfairly hurts others.
Cuba and most Communist countries work like this. Those who kiss the dictators ass do quite well compared to those with morals and a backbone who stand up for justice and their fellow man and their nation.

Last edited:
Most people don't care how awful apple is, they ignore it because they are more worried about their status symbol and feeling trendy by having something with a apple logo on it.

That's why everyone else in America calls their stuff a smartphone, or a laptop or a tablet regardless of who makes the product. But apple users will only call them ipads, iphones, or iMacs despite just being smartphones, laptops and tablets. Even if you ask someone "do you have a smartphone?" They will say "I have an iphone".

Apple is their own little world so depending on why the question is asked, it's important to make that distinction that you have an iPhone or whatever. For instance if I'm talking with somebody that's using an iPhone and want to do video, we can both use their facetime app instead of Zoom or Skype.

FALSE. Their polices affect you whether you "let" them or not.
Inflation is at historic levels. The border are wide open. Gas prices are high and will rise considerably.

Prices are not high enough to impact my life in a noticeable way.

This is a cop out cover up admission that you feel the current administration is good for you when it actually harms many and the nation.
But you never renounce the current administration.

The current Admin sucks, I have said so 100 times or more. There is nothing they have done that I approve of other than get us out of Afghanistan and they fucked up that even.

Denial that the people running the country are harming most people. Maybe an admission that you quietly love and support them.

The people running the country have been harming most people for this entire century. That is why I choose to not be like you and tie my life to one party or the other.

Good for her. She probably loves far Leftists like most in your family.

Nope, she just bust her ass and earns what she has. Does not care much about politics at all.

America is one country that shouldn't have to depend on importing goods.

I read an article a few years ago about China and Apple. An iPhone costs around $1,000 at the time. They said if everything in an iPhone was built in the USA with all American parts, an iPhone would have to cost you about $3,500.

Prices are not high enough to impact my life in a noticeable way.

The current Admin sucks, I have said so 100 times or more. There is nothing they have done that I approve of other than get us out of Afghanistan and they fucked up that even.

The people running the country have been harming most people for this entire century. That is why I choose to not be like you and tie my life to one party or the other.

Nope, she just bust her ass and earns what she has. Does not care much about politics at all.

Again, your evasive replies are all the evidence necessary that you and your family are tyrant ass kissers BIG TIME.

My opinion might change if you wholeheartedly admit the devastation Biden's (and the Lefts) policies in general are wreaking on MOST Americans.

Last edited:
Again, your evasive replies are all the evidence necessary that you and your family are tyrant ass kissers BIG TIME.

There is nothing remotely evasive about my replies.

You are just triggered because my life does not revolve around who is sitting in the White House and you think everyone should be like you that lives that way.

You choose to live that way, I do not. I do not give a flying fuck. Over the last decade me and mine have worked our assess off to not let such thing control our lives.

You do you, we will do us.

There is nothing remotely evasive about my replies.

You are just triggered because my life does not revolve around who is sitting in the White House and you think everyone should be like you that lives that way.

You choose to live that way, I do not. I do not give a flying fuck. Over the last decade me and mine have worked our assess off to not let such thing control our lives.

You do you, we will do us.

blah blah blah....

ADMIT that Biden and the Far Left have policies that are terrible for America and are wreaking havoc.

If you can't, you are indeed FOS.

Forum List

Back