If you STILL support apple with your dollars after all this your opinions on political freedom is pretty damn irrelevant

View attachment 732719

Time after time Apple violates the basics of the ideals of freedom but you look the other way.
Apple has been helping the CCP oppress its own people for years. There are countless apps they have removed from their store in China to keep the people stupid and unable to organize.

Now there are rumors it wants to remove Twitter. True or not Apple has demonstrated their willingness to shit on anyone's freedom for leftist ideology and money.
When will you stand by your so called convictions and ditch your anti American Apple products?

Apple abides by the rules of the country its products are in, just like every other company.

There are Apps that are blocked in Saudi Arabia and UAE that are not blocked in China and vice versa.

I dont know why you class apple as left wing. They are poster boys for cut throat capitalism. Not left wing at all.Neither are amazon.
IN 2016, 91% of the money from Apple employees went to the DNC vs the GOP.

Now being a leftist, I realize you may have an issue understanding such things as numbers and math, especially since everything should be free..............theoretically, so let me known what you don't understand.

View attachment 732719

Time after time Apple violates the basics of the ideals of freedom but you look the other way.
Apple has been helping the CCP oppress its own people for years. There are countless apps they have removed from their store in China to keep the people stupid and unable to organize.

Now there are rumors it wants to remove Twitter. True or not Apple has demonstrated their willingness to shit on anyone's freedom for leftist ideology and money.
When will you stand by your so called convictions and ditch your anti American Apple products?

The problem is when it comes to phones you're either a slave to Apple or Google, one of the same really.

View attachment 732719

Do you buy Milwaukee power tools?

View attachment 732719

Apple uses FoxConn slaves to polish their products.
Then again, which company doesn't?

Typical of the left to be against freedom of speech regarding Twitter and at the same time support Apple which has become an agent of Chinese repression.
The left only supports speech they agree with.

I only do business with companies that put America first.
According to Bloomberg, Apple will roll out the “Everyone for 10 minutes” feature globally next year...

Apple Limits iPhone File-Sharing Tool Used for Protests in China

Relevant reading...

''I think it’s a role model for many countries,” Schwab said.

I think we should be very careful in imposing systems, but the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries.”

3000.jpeg

24136743799_93e7fb9505_b.jpg

Have a nice day, all!

Last edited:
View attachment 732719

Tissue? Ain't freedom of choice grand?

Forum List

Back