Trump mocks ‘loser’ Mitch McConnell after reprimand over Fuentes meeting

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well I suspect that he is correct in that.
But there is no bigger loser than white supremacist Trump and his anti semite friends.

Does this rift foretell a split in the GOP ? I suspect not. Neither men are men of integrity and will cosy up as needed.

Well I suspect that he is correct in that.
But there is no bigger loser than white supremacist Trump and his anti semite friends.

Does this rift foretell a split in the GOP ? I suspect not. Neither men are men of integrity and will cosy up as needed.
explain what a white supremacist is.

Whether he is or not, he knows he must appeal to the racists.

Well here we go. Racists are his most loyal followers.

Speaking to NBC, Yiannopoulos said he came up with a plan for Fuentes to travel with Ye and hopefully gain access to the former president.

“I wanted to show Trump the kind of talent that he’s missing out on by allowing his terrible handlers to dictate who he can and can’t hang out with,” Yiannopoulos said.

“I also wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end.”

Milo Yiannopoulos claims he set up Fuentes dinner ‘to make Trump’s life miserable’

You don't think the fat Florida man thinks he is superior?
superior? naw, he thinks he's better, for sure. Is he, I couldn't care less. It never was about his personality per-say for me, it was his attention to the USA that fking no other candidate has for american citizens. Like the border, like jobs in china and shit like that he was working on. It's obvious you don't care about americans or the country by the tdsing you keep doing. Not one mther fker who turrets Trump's name, can name one thing he didn't get done for an american.

Forum List

Back