I fight a weird guy he attacks me he thinks Im a racist

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I fight a weird guy. Im not sure who he is he posts anonymous but he calls me racist and nazi for saying roma are a ethnicity, and that you can see who is roma most of the time. He thinks that is racist, and that im racist, and that i spread "race theories" like Hitler. I responded to him following: What do you think who is the racist me or him? And why is it so important to him. He claims roma is only someone who follows roma purity laws.

Roma are not only identified based on their physiology, but on the basis of their common ancestors, but because they have common ancestors, they usually look alike and it is written on their faces, their origin, you can usually see that. Just like Swedes or Finns have common ancestors and often a similar appearance, they can be described as usually blond and fair skinned etc. Now if someone looks African you can say they don't look Swedish. It's just a rule to which there are exceptions, but basically Roma are determined by several factors, the most important being the common ancestors, which can also be proven with a genetic test. Genetics is science, and not a fairy tale, even if it hasn't penetrated that far that it's a science, you can even change people with genetics, or embyrones, in China there are now a few genetically modified children growing up who have their immune system improved have, that's why it's a reality, even if some still put it in the Nazi corner and consider it nonsense or pseudo-science. As well as you. There are genetic and ethnological studies on Roma and it is clear they have common ancestors, but that was clear before, you only have to look at them, they have common ancestors and a similar appearance that differs from Serbs, Albanians, etc. differs. Other factors are identity, whether they identify as Roma and are identified as such, maybe they are discriminated against because they are Roma, whether it's part of their identity, I suppose that's just as important, or one of the most important factors is that and the common origin. Then there are the traditions of the Roma, their mother tongue, etc. This may also include this doctrine of purity, which is a relic of their culture, but it is only secondarily something from the past. You just claim Roma are a religious community and nothing else, just like Hare Krishna right? You claim Roma are not a nationality but only a religious community, that is completely irrelevant to reality and I wonder why it is so important to you that you attack me, you say you are not Roma, so why are you attacking me and it is you so important? There is nothing racist about me much more about you because you simply deny that Roma are an ethnicity and attack Roma civil rights activists, this will not result in less discrimination but more, that is why you are racist and not me. It's like I'm denying that black people are discriminated against because of their skin color and race, but only because of voodoo and that only those who practice voodoo are black and no one else is. That is racist and there is no less discrimination as a result. And I don't understand why it's so important to you that you often attack me, you're not a Roma, are you?

Shame on him.

You're not a racist...

You're a gypsy...and probably a pick pocket...but you're not a racist.
I dont even consider myself a race realist, who acknowledges racial differences, that usually means you think whites have a higher iq, are more creative, less violent, less criminal etc. and you argue that is the reality and difference, i dont do that, i acknowledge even that race is in part a social construct, but not fully there is obvious difference between "black/white". The other guy is completely devoided of reality. As if I were fully black but claim im zero black.

Mort you are totally racist just like every human on this planet and if you believe you are not, well then my boy you are delusional as hell!

As for Roma, well they are better than Serbians!!!

6dq8s4.jpg

Forum List

Back