If you know the answer to this question, you are an anti-Semite

i have never understood why objecting the actions of a nation...israel....mean i dislike or hate jewish people....seems its a hard concept to comprehend that you can be against one but not the other....

media_power.jpg

None of them post on USMB

I never realized cereal killer was Jewish

Jews are awesome.

All anti-Semites should be forced to become Jewish.

Then they'd be better human beings.

Trust me, there are more than a few Jewish pricks. Many orthodox Jews are elitist snobs that mock gentiles like you.

I know he is not being entirely serious, but it is quite obvious that Toro is your typical gentile asslicker.

Jews are awesome.

You should become one.

I am Jewish. If you are born to a Jewish mother, then you are part of the culture whether you like it or not.

The world would be a better place if there were more Jews and fewer anti-Semitic losers.

The world would be better if there were less gentile asslickers. I agree that there should be less anti-semites, but Americans are so strange in how they are always rolling out the red carpet for Jews (they also do the same for Indians and Brits). It is quite pathetic really.

You obviously do not understand Judaism that well. It is traditional to believe that only the descendants of Abraham will go to heaven, IE, the Jewish people. Being Jewish is as much of an ethnic culture group than it is a religion.

Even progressive Jewish parents will force you to learn Hebrew, celebrate Jewish holidays, go to temple, ect.

I still love Jewish food though. Especially Jewish delis.

how fucking old are you that your parents still rule your life.....i understand guilt.....and that is what you are a victim of

and perhaps you just want your place in heaven...i didnt think yall did the heaven and hell thing

They don't rule my life. You are equating being born into a Jewish family with being born into a relatively non-traditional western Christian family. Being born Jewish is kind of like being born into an immigrant family. You can never truly stop being Jewish, since it is in fact an ethnic group.

And yes, Jews believe in an afterlife. It is vague on what that encompasses.

In other words, you are a Jew by birth. You cannot decide to stop being a Jew.

no you need to stop adhering to shit that only you find important.......i think you could probably mainstream yourself without much trouble....

Forum List

Back