If you dont think Biden is coming for the 2nd amendment .. Think again

Wow it's the SOS we have heard for years from Repubs yet they don't give a damn about other rights being violated which tells me they only care about one in ten of the civil rights we might have.

Wow it's the SOS we have heard for years from Repubs yet they don't give a damn about other rights being violated which tells me they only care about one in ten of the civil rights we might have.

Oh yea, your "right to my wallet funding your abortion".

:auiqs.jpg:

It's the second amendment - but arguably the most important.

Last edited:
You say that in every 2nd thread and never mention it in other threads about other amendments started by righties.
You are a fucking burnout.

Ok no buying GUNS online fine. But you cant buy parts to fix your gun or ammo. That is wrong. You guys bitch and whine about voter suppression because of people cant get to the polls. What if a hunter cant get to a store because of where he lives and the only place to buy his ammo is online. You are denying him his second amendment right.

If he wins. No more buying guns, parts, ammo for a gun online...

It gets worse
If Biden gets elected, you won’t be able to buy a BB Gun

You better stock up now

And if Trump wins we will all be issued a Browning M2 50-caliber machine gun.

Nothing like taking a perfectly well founded issue to the point of absurdity to diminish its legitimacy. A common ploy by the left.

It gets worse

You better stock up now

Nothing like taking a perfectly well founded issue to the point of absurdity to diminish its legitimacy. A common ploy by the left.

Im serious

Biden is putting together a goon squad to come and take your guns. Even the Supreme Court can’t save you

Ok no buying GUNS online fine. But you cant buy parts to fix your gun or ammo. That is wrong. You guys bitch and whine about voter suppression because of people cant get to the polls. What if a hunter cant get to a store because of where he lives and the only place to buy his ammo is online. You are denying him his second amendment right.
I have not deprived anyone of anything.

Biden is banning all online sales of guns, ammunition and gun parts.

All gun related purchases will have to be made through Hunter Biden Enterprises

If you liberals cared so much about gun violence you'd stop letting murderers and violent criminals out of jail after they are caught.

It gets worse

You better stock up now

Im serious

Biden is putting together a goon squad to come and take your guns. Even the Supreme Court can’t save you

Biden is a pervert tied to pedophilia. He won't be recognized by all of america if he wins.

If you liberals cared so much about gun violence you'd stop letting murderers and violent criminals out of jail after they are caught.
I have no keys to unlock prison cells.

It gets worse

You better stock up now

Im serious

Biden is a pervert tied to pedophilia. He won't be recognized by all of america if he wins.

It is Trump accused of raping a 13 year old
Creep

Biden is banning all online sales of guns, ammunition and gun parts.

All gun related purchases will have to be made through Hunter Biden Enterprises

The guns will only be available for hunting related purposes these include:
1) Hunting animals.
2) Hunting white supremacists/republicans/Americans.
3) Hunting Asian children.

Forum List

Back