If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
There is no option for “I voted for someone else last time and I will vote for some else this time”.

That is my choice.
Bernie Sanders appreciates your support.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
The fact that you would even consider voting for someone who supported overt Jew hater Jeremy Corbyn says a lot about you. Thank you for validating my beliefs about you.
Isn't Bernie jewish bro?

Repubs are the new democrats. They don't want results, they just want to feel like something is being done. Too funny.

Things are FINALLY getting done. If it weren't for the democrat obstruction, we would be doing even better now.
Things like tariffs that hurt manufacturing? What things exactly? We still have shitty infrastructure even with trillion dollar deficits. Where is that money going exactly? Record low unemployment and deficits are over a trillion? Sounds poorly run to me.

I keep hearing about this "infrastructure." What exactly are you referring to?

Maybe I am a republican now. If so, that is thanks to President Trump!
And thanks to trump we have huge deficits.

I'm not that worried about it. ALL of the countries in the world have deficits. It all kind of balances out in the end. We owe them money, but they owe us money as well. Not the end of the world.
Sounds like you are indeed a republican. Pretty soon all our tax dollars will be spent on interest. Sounds cool eh?

I guess I am. Thanks to Trump and the democrats, the republican party has raised RECORD amounts of money! I will make SURE that I vote for only republicans from now on. :D Thank you for opening my eyes.
Yes raised huge amounts of money. And most of it is for people who want something in return. That's what's wrong with the country. Thanks for bringing it up.

Repubs are the new democrats. They don't want results, they just want to feel like something is being done. Too funny.

Things are FINALLY getting done. If it weren't for the democrat obstruction, we would be doing even better now.
Things like tariffs that hurt manufacturing? What things exactly? We still have shitty infrastructure even with trillion dollar deficits. Where is that money going exactly? Record low unemployment and deficits are over a trillion? Sounds poorly run to me.

Roads, bridges... you don't even know what infrastructure is?

Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
There is no option for “I voted for someone else last time and I will vote for some else this time”.

That is my choice.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
The fact that you would even consider voting for someone who supported overt Jew hater Jeremy Corbyn says a lot about you. Thank you for validating my beliefs about you.
Isn't Bernie jewish bro?

So? Does that mean he should vote for Bernie? Just because he is Jewish doesn't make him right about anything.

What is the problem with our roads and bridges? I don't have any problems getting anywhere. You?

Basically, you are a chicken little.

What is the problem with our roads and bridges? I don't have any problems getting anywhere. You?

Lots of problems. You must not get out much.

America's infrastructure is decaying — here's a look at how terrible things have gotten

What? You mean Obama didn't fix our "infrastructure?" How come? He had 8 years.

Because he's a politician would be my guess. I don't know he fixed much? Trump is following in his footsteps.

America's infrastructure is decaying — here's a look at how terrible things have gotten

So? Things get old and need replacing. Such is life.

That is my choice.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
Isn't Bernie jewish bro?
By birth only. He is about as Jewish as Bin Laden though. Zero affiliation with Judaism. Disdains it in fact. He is an atheist.

Because he's a politician would be my guess. I don't know he fixed much? Trump is following in his footsteps.

What is the role of the federal government?

What is the role of the federal government?

That's by far the most important question we need to resolve. Some people think the government is there to take care of us.

Last edited:

That is my choice.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
Isn't Bernie jewish bro?
By birth only. He is about as Jewish as Bin Laden though. Zero affiliation with Judaism. Disdains it in fact. He is an atheist.

I thought a lot of Jewish were not religious at all. I remember seeing a poll about that many years ago. So when I went to my dentist, I asked him if he was religious or not. He said no, he nor his family really practice any religion, and he wasn't raised that way either.

The tariffs are producing positive outcomes, and it's not nearly over yet. I know MSM probably barely touched the story, but we made a 200 billion dollar deal with China. And that's just the first step.

So? Things get old and need replacing. Such is life.
Yes and with trillion dollar deficits you'd think it was getting replaced, but it isn't.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
Isn't Bernie jewish bro?

I thought a lot of Jewish were not religious at all. I remember seeing a poll about that many years ago. So when I went to my dentist, I asked him if he was religious or not. He said no, he nor his family really practice any religion, and he wasn't raised that way either.

I don't really see what it has to do with anything at all anyways. So what if he's Jewish? I couldn't care less. He can call himself a flying spaghetti monster, it still doesn't make his policies make any sense.

That is my choice.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
Isn't Bernie jewish bro?
Interesting. You aren't concerned that all those Nazi flag carrying repubs will start getting more influence with the party?

Forum List

Back