If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
I keep hearing about this "infrastructure." What exactly are you referring to?
Roads, bridges... you don't even know what infrastructure is?

What is the problem with our roads and bridges? I don't have any problems getting anywhere. You?

Basically, you are a chicken little.
Lots of problems. You must not get out much.

America's infrastructure is decaying — here's a look at how terrible things have gotten

So? Things get old and need replacing. Such is life.
Yes and with trillion dollar deficits you'd think it was getting replaced, but it isn't.

That is the role of the federal government. The states take care of their own infrastructures. Deficits have nothing to do with infrastructure, you little self proclaimed Einstein. Lol.

Repubs are the new democrats. They don't want results, they just want to feel like something is being done. Too funny.

Things are FINALLY getting done. If it weren't for the democrat obstruction, we would be doing even better now.
Things like tariffs that hurt manufacturing? What things exactly? We still have shitty infrastructure even with trillion dollar deficits. Where is that money going exactly? Record low unemployment and deficits are over a trillion? Sounds poorly run to me.

The tariffs are producing positive outcomes, and it's not nearly over yet. I know MSM probably barely touched the story, but we made a 200 billion dollar deal with China. And that's just the first step.
This isn't positive:
Fed study finds Trump tariffs backfired

Yeah before all this tariff business they bought about that much each year. So he created a problem and brought us back to where we were? Yippee.

Repubs are the new democrats. They don't want results, they just want to feel like something is being done. Too funny.

Things are FINALLY getting done. If it weren't for the democrat obstruction, we would be doing even better now.
Things like tariffs that hurt manufacturing? What things exactly? We still have shitty infrastructure even with trillion dollar deficits. Where is that money going exactly? Record low unemployment and deficits are over a trillion? Sounds poorly run to me.

The tariffs are producing positive outcomes, and it's not nearly over yet. I know MSM probably barely touched the story, but we made a 200 billion dollar deal with China. And that's just the first step.
This isn't positive:

Yeah before all this tariff business they bought about that much each year. So he created a problem and brought us back to where we were? Yippee.

He told us it might be painful at first but in the long run, we will be doing much better. Okay, China man?

Roads, bridges... you don't even know what infrastructure is?

What is the problem with our roads and bridges? I don't have any problems getting anywhere. You?

America's infrastructure is decaying — here's a look at how terrible things have gotten

Yes and with trillion dollar deficits you'd think it was getting replaced, but it isn't.

That is the role of the federal government. The states take care of their own infrastructures. Deficits have nothing to do with infrastructure, you little self proclaimed Einstein. Lol.
It shows we are spending a lot and not on infrastructure. We could be running deficits to fix our infrastructure. I'm not sure where our deficits are going, lots of interest for sure.

This isn't positive:

He told us it might be painful at first but in the long run, we will be doing much better. Okay, China man?
Of course he did. I'm sure he said something similar to those who bought into trump university too.... Some people will believe anything.

This isn't positive:

Of course he did. I'm sure he said something similar to those who bought into trump university too.... Some people will believe anything.

He's doing fine by me. People are working and the economy is doing great. Probably would be even better if not for the demons.

It shows we are spending a lot and not on infrastructure. We could be running deficits to fix our infrastructure. I'm not sure where our deficits are going, lots of interest for sure.

The federal government does not "Fix infrastructure." That is the responsibility of the states. So our federal deficits have nothing to do with infrastructure. If your state is a shithole, then complain to your representative.

I am more concerned with jobs (creating a GOOD business environment), the economy (when business does well, we all do well - it is all connected) and illegal immigration. Those are my 3 main voting issues.

Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
“If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020?”

Wrong question.

Correct question:

If you supported Trump in 2016 why on Earth would you support him in 2020, are you insane or something?

Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
“If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020?”

Wrong question.

Correct question:

If you supported Trump in 2016 why on Earth would you support him in 2020, are you insane or something?

From a guy who doesn’t even know what impeachment is. Give it a rest skippy.

There is no option for “I voted for someone else last time and I will vote for some else this time”.

That is my choice.
Bernie Sanders appreciates your support.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
The fact that you would even consider voting for someone who supported overt Jew hater Jeremy Corbyn says a lot about you. Thank you for validating my beliefs about you.
Oh good grief.

Wrong question.

Correct question:

Lowest unemployment in 50 years, new records broking for nearly every group outside of whites males, better trade deals, getting around the commies in the House to greatly slow down illegal flow to our border, new high in median household income, people getting more take-home pay, consumer confidence at the highest level in 30 years, same with business confidence, stock market doing fine, getting rid of Commie Care fines.....

Any other questions?

I won't be disappointed when he gets reelected, but I didn't vote for him the first time, and won't this time.

He hasn't really done much to warrant my vote. Sticking the thumb in the eye of Democrats is not really a valid reason to vote for him.

HIs budgetary policy is abysmal. His wimpiness regarding NATO and the UN is disappointing. He hasn't done anything to return power to the States, nor has he significantly reduce the size of government.

He has appointed some good Judges, and he managed to get some tax reduction, but he only gets a push with regard to trade.

I won't be disappointed when he gets reelected, but I didn't vote for him the first time, and won't this time.

He hasn't really done much to warrant my vote. Sticking the thumb in the eye of Democrats is not really a valid reason to vote for him.

HIs budgetary policy is abysmal. His wimpiness regarding NATO and the UN is disappointing. He hasn't done anything to return power to the States, nor has he significantly reduce the size of government.

He has appointed some good Judges, and he managed to get some tax reduction, but he only gets a push with regard to trade.

Stopping the dems from taking control of this country is a good enough reason though. Do we want to go back to the dismal years of democratic policies? I would vote for a fish if it would mean stopping them.

Wrong question.

Correct question:

Lowest unemployment in 50 years, new records broking for nearly every group outside of whites males, better trade deals, getting around the commies in the House to greatly slow down illegal flow to our border, new high in median household income, people getting more take-home pay, consumer confidence at the highest level in 30 years, same with business confidence, stock market doing fine, getting rid of Commie Care fines.....

Any other questions?

And!

He still ain't Hillary!

Stopping the dems from taking control of this country is a good enough reason though. Do we want to go back to the dismal years of democratic policies? I would vote for a fish if it would mean stopping them.
Okay. I personally have to have a better reason than sticking it to the Democrats.

Okay. I personally have to have a better reason than sticking it to the Democrats.

It's not sticking it to them. It is preventing them from coming into power and ruining the economy and making us all suffer for their silly policies, their illegal immigrant kissing up, their social justice policies and identity politics, to name only a FEW.

Bernie Sanders appreciates your support.

He isn't my choice. Yet.
The fact that you would even consider voting for someone who supported overt Jew hater Jeremy Corbyn says a lot about you. Thank you for validating my beliefs about you.
Isn't Bernie jewish bro?
By birth only. He is about as Jewish as Bin Laden though. Zero affiliation with Judaism. Disdains it in fact. He is an atheist.

I thought a lot of Jewish were not religious at all. I remember seeing a poll about that many years ago. So when I went to my dentist, I asked him if he was religious or not. He said no, he nor his family really practice any religion, and he wasn't raised that way either.
True that. I am not overly religious myself but I feel it is my duty to support fellow Jews and Israel since there are so few of us left and so many in the world hate us.

Forum List

Back