If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
Not me. Didn't support him last time. Shown me little I cared about except confirmations of his total lack of character, abandonment of allied forces in a combat area,and a successful attack on a know terrorist target of opportunity. My bank account was fine and I had financial stability before and he certainly has not caused me any financial harm. He has needlessly degraded EPA (which the Republicans started to combat pollution and to protect society from it's effects), is an example of deregulation for deregulation sake. I don't like his style any better than I did. Strikes me as a spoiled little rich diva chick, who lacks self discipline, has bad hiring practices, including nepotism and hiring shady criminal-like people to executive positions. I don't like what he did to the Republican party even though I am an independent. I will not vote for him this time either.

The treatment of Kavanaugh pushed me over the top to vote for him in 2020. I thought Kavanaugh was railroaded.
The treatment of Kavanaugh truly was shameful, but Pelosi is not running for President. I have no problem with Justice Kavanaugh. Hard to say if it was actually that much worse than Moscow Mitch refusing to even consider the previous administration's submittal for a year before election day. It was quieter and less vulgar in some ways, though still reprehensible.

The democratic party just fell all over themselves to apologize to the most repressively conservative theocracy imaginable for the loss of their head terrorist.

Although I didn't vote for Trump last time around, I think I will this time because the democrat party has lost its mind.

I know right? Holy shit. Lol. They've shot themselves in the foot so much they have no feet left to stand on!

Their refusal to condemn antisemitism in their ranks is up there with me, but I had reached my limit well before that.

I know. I remember you being quite a liberal poster at the old forum. #Walk Away. :D

I see the democrat party as completely abandoning liberalism. It's all just identity politics these days.

The democratic party just fell all over themselves to apologize to the most repressively conservative theocracy imaginable for the loss of their head terrorist.

Although I didn't vote for Trump last time around, I think I will this time because the democrat party has lost its mind.

I know right? Holy shit. Lol. They've shot themselves in the foot so much they have no feet left to stand on!

Their refusal to condemn antisemitism in their ranks is up there with me, but I had reached my limit well before that.

I know. I remember you being quite a liberal poster at the old forum. #Walk Away. :D

I see the democrat party as completely abandoning liberalism. It's all just identity politics these days.

I see them as the party of tyranny, to be honest.

Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
Not me. Didn't support him last time. Shown me little I cared about except confirmations of his total lack of character, abandonment of allied forces in a combat area,and a successful attack on a know terrorist target of opportunity. My bank account was fine and I had financial stability before and he certainly has not caused me any financial harm. He has needlessly degraded EPA (which the Republicans started to combat pollution and to protect society from it's effects), is an example of deregulation for deregulation sake. I don't like his style any better than I did. Strikes me as a spoiled little rich diva chick, who lacks self discipline, has bad hiring practices, including nepotism and hiring shady criminal-like people to executive positions. I don't like what he did to the Republican party even though I am an independent. I will not vote for him this time either.

The treatment of Kavanaugh pushed me over the top to vote for him in 2020. I thought Kavanaugh was railroaded.
The treatment of Kavanaugh truly was shameful, but Pelosi is not running for President. I have no problem with Justice Kavanaugh. Hard to say if it was actually that much worse than Moscow Mitch refusing to even consider the previous administration's submittal for a year before election day. It was quieter and less vulgar in some ways, though still reprehensible.

They wanted to ruin a man's career and life based on baseless allegations from a deranged woman. The Democrat senators holier than thou attitude further angered me. That case would have never seen a courtroom based on the flimsy to none evidence yet that poor father was humiliated. As a father of two girls myself I could feel his pain and to me the Democrats behavior was atrocious. Especially from that witch Kamala Harris.

putin appreciated yours.
Actually he didn’t because I live in a blue state and it did not count. You’re so uneducated and a drunk.

you are pushing russian propaganda like a good little putin puppet.

RT... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keep pushing Leftist propaganda, what a good little Leftist puppet you are. You're also a drunk.

^^^boring. you seem to repeat yerself a lot - another trump frailty you have acquired.

Look in the mirror. Anyone who disagrees with Leftists is labeled a Russian agent. Even veteran Tulsi Gabbard. Have another.

i said you were a puppet. learn to read. who cares about tulsi - she's not a concern unless she runs 3rd party. she said she wouldn't, but she's probably a liar like you. no wonder you like her.

that excuse you are peddling is still going strong 'eh?

We don't need an excuse for whooping your ass lib.

sure sure. 75K votes was a whooping alright; but whatever cranks yer motor there, bluesey dude.

We crushed the Dem's and made them cry it was hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

you seem to relive the 2016 election almost as much as donny. will you feel the obsessive need to bring up the crowd size too?:lmao:

Tissue?

after that wet dream you keep having, looks like you need the tissue.

They wanted to ruin a man's career and life based on baseless allegations from a deranged woman. The Democrat senators holier than thou attitude further angered me. That case would have never seen a courtroom based on the flimsy to none evidence yet that poor father was humiliated. As a father of two girls myself I could feel his pain and to me the Democrats behavior was atrocious. Especially from that witch Kamala Harris.

They are worse than a "basket of deplorables" any day! :71:

Agreed. Agree Harris sucked, also.

We don't need an excuse for whooping your ass lib.

sure sure. 75K votes was a whooping alright; but whatever cranks yer motor there, bluesey dude.

you seem to relive the 2016 election almost as much as donny. will you feel the obsessive need to bring up the crowd size too?:lmao:

Tissue?

Your depraved filthy liberal mind is off topic.

About equal, really. You got to appreciate how the two parties have been competing to live down to the lowest common denonminators, or divisors as the case may be.

About equal, really. You got to appreciate how the two parties have been competing to live down to the lowest common denonminators, or divisors as the case may be.

Yes, and since the establishment on both sides seem to really dislike Donald Trump, he is doing a great job!

I mean, for them to be freaking the way they are, and considering all that we already KNOW about the establishment, them hating on Donald Trump means he is the correct candidate. :)

i said you were a puppet. .
Damn -- what's next, Child -- Charlie Sheen calling somebody a drunk?

more along the likes of 'greed is good'.

What in the world is this joker talking about???

lol... welcome back chrissy. can't say i missed ya.

ever see 'wall st'? that might give you the clue you always seem to be missing. :113:

Are you talking about Hillary Clinton again? The woman is dead, man! Let her Rest in Pieces. :D

Tissue?

Your depraved filthy liberal mind is off topic.

yer president tinkles' forte is depravity.

i said you were a puppet. .
Damn -- what's next, Child -- Charlie Sheen calling somebody a drunk?

more along the likes of 'greed is good'.

What in the world is this joker talking about???

lol... welcome back chrissy. can't say i missed ya.

ever see 'wall st'? that might give you the clue you always seem to be missing. :113:

Are you talking about Hillary Clinton again? The woman is dead, man! Let her Rest in Pieces. :D

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... hillary.... i'm talking bout hillary?

that clue will forever escape you sweety.

Actually he didn’t because I live in a blue state and it did not count. You’re so uneducated and a drunk.

you are pushing russian propaganda like a good little putin puppet.

RT... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keep pushing Leftist propaganda, what a good little Leftist puppet you are. You're also a drunk.

^^^boring. you seem to repeat yerself a lot - another trump frailty you have acquired.

Look in the mirror. Anyone who disagrees with Leftists is labeled a Russian agent. Even veteran Tulsi Gabbard. Have another.

i said you were a puppet. learn to read. who cares about tulsi - she's not a concern unless she runs 3rd party. she said she wouldn't, but she's probably a liar like you. no wonder you like her.
You’re a pathetic piece of filth and a failure in life. There is no reasoning with you. Brag you do about your lack of debt but fail you did with your family. Priorities...now run along and stop harassing me.

Forum List

Back