If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
There is no option for “I voted for someone else last time and I will vote for some else this time”.

That is my choice.
Bernie Sanders appreciates your support.

putin appreciated yours.
Actually he didn’t because I live in a blue state and it did not count. You’re so uneducated and a drunk.

you are pushing russian propaganda like a good little putin puppet.

RT... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Says a Mao loving Chinese propaganda puppet.

You keep pushing Leftist propaganda, what a good little Leftist puppet you are. You're also a drunk.

^^^boring. you seem to repeat yerself a lot - another trump frailty you have acquired.

Look in the mirror. Anyone who disagrees with Leftists is labeled a Russian agent. Even veteran Tulsi Gabbard. Have another.

i said you were a puppet. learn to read. who cares about tulsi - she's not a concern unless she runs 3rd party. she said she wouldn't, but she's probably a liar like you. no wonder you like her.
You’re a pathetic piece of filth and a failure in life. There is no reasoning with you. Brag you do about your lack of debt but fail you did with your family. Priorities...now run along and stop harassing me.

^^^ triggered. & don't ferget who followed who here to this thread troll boy.

I haven’t supported Trump in 30 years
Don’t intend to start now

There is no option for “I voted for someone else last time and I will vote for some else this time”.

That is my choice.
Bernie Sanders appreciates your support.

putin appreciated yours.
Actually he didn’t because I live in a blue state and it did not count. You’re so uneducated and a drunk.

^^ Says a Mao loving Chinese propaganda puppet.

yaaaaaaaaa that's the ticket.

You keep pushing Leftist propaganda, what a good little Leftist puppet you are. You're also a drunk.

^^^boring. you seem to repeat yerself a lot - another trump frailty you have acquired.

Look in the mirror. Anyone who disagrees with Leftists is labeled a Russian agent. Even veteran Tulsi Gabbard. Have another.

i said you were a puppet. learn to read. who cares about tulsi - she's not a concern unless she runs 3rd party. she said she wouldn't, but she's probably a liar like you. no wonder you like her.
You’re a pathetic piece of filth and a failure in life. There is no reasoning with you. Brag you do about your lack of debt but fail you did with your family. Priorities...now run along and stop harassing me.

Incoherent post #50. Have another.

what was your first post to this thread? about the topic?

nope

who was it to? the OP?

nyet

you are nothing but a troll who regurgitates his own repetitive childishness. you aren't capable of anything more & i laugh @ y-o-u.

You didn’t include I didn’t vote at all in 2016 but will vote for trump in 2020

He followed your stench! :D

nope

who was it to? the OP?

nyet

you are nothing but a troll who regurgitates his own repetitive childishness. you aren't capable of anything more & i laugh @ y-o-u.

Nyet? Ohhhh, now we know who the REAL Russian troll is! Ha ha! :D Russia is calling. They want their jokes back!

He followed your stench! :D

meowwwwwwwwwwww..................hisss................................... wow that really stung... lol... yep,... 2 pods. go get him chrissy!

nope

who was it to? the OP?

nyet

Nyet? Ohhhh, now we know who the REAL Russian troll is! Ha ha! :D Russia is calling. They want their jokes back!

guess you never learned to step it up to the big leagues. damn, that was lame. no worries, zog will like ya. don't try so hard - you look desperate.

nope

who was it to? the OP?

nyet

guess you never learned to step it up to the big leagues. damn, that was lame. no worries, zog will like ya. don't try so hard - you look desperate.

Sure, Russian troll.

1yhrp3.jpg

Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
I would only support trump for the gallows! He is so unfit and naive that this nation has no respect in the world.

I didn't like Trump when he was a TV star.
I didn't like Trump when he was a primary candidate but saw nobody better among the contenders.
I didn't like Trump when he was the presidential candidate but felt he would do America less harm than would Hillary.
I don't like Trump today but if he's the GOP nominee and there's no great surprise Democrat who is socially and fiscally conservative I'll vote for him again.
In 2020 and in 2024 even though he might not be running or be eligible. unless there is some other candidate, Republican, or Democrat who meets the above specifications.

Last edited:

nope

who was it to? the OP?

nyet

Yet I answer your questions and you cannot answer mine. Sad. Have another.

I didn't like Trump when he was a TV star.
I didn't like Trump when he was a primary candidate but saw nobody better among the contenders.\
I didn't like Trump when he was the presidential candidate but felt he would do America less harm than would Hillary.
I don't like Trump today but if he's the GOP nominee and there's no great surprise Democrat who is socially and fiscally conservative I'll vote for him again.
In 2020 and in 2024 even though he might not be running or be eligible. unless there is some other candidate, Republican, or Democrat who meets the above specifications.

Why don't you like him?

nope

who was it to? the OP?

nyet

She is destroying you. And again you cannot answer a simple question. I answered yours. Alcoholism Is genetic.

nope

who was it to? the OP?

nyet

She is destroying you. And again you cannot answer a simple question. I answered yours. Alcoholism Is genetic.

They have NO answers, only complaints. The democrats are the biggest bitches in America! Yay! :D

where's the 'i'm an indy, who never would consider voting for trump, past or in the future' option?

'cause that would be my choice.

Thats not "indy". You will always vote for the Democrat. You did last time and you will this time.

Forum List

Back