If You Didn't Realize Why 2016 Occurred....

....here's a major reason.

This guy Trump is able to give to the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals a dose of what they've been handing out.

There's no 'turn the other cheek' in this guy.

Case in point.....the letter he sent to my NY Senator....

“If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax … and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared …. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.”

"Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the 'press.' While you have states that you don't like Answer Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers," he continued. "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President."

You can read the entire letter in that link.

Thanks for coming out as a moron with a sociopathic streak.

Oh and this was already done.
And speaking of morons, YOU sure fit THAT description when it comes to politics. Remember, Pogo, IF you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down.....

Pfffffft. Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs. Get a life. What matters is whether you have an argument. And you never do.

This isn't "politics" anyway Einstein. This is PSYCHOLOGY. Specifically sociopathy.

"Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs"

This is the best!!!!

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.

You can't "respond" to thumbs, Dumbass. You get them in your notifications. I zip right past them because I already know what butthurt looks like. And how do I know that? From the way I whupped your hide as soon as I joined this site. Remember that, Stuporgurl?

Wow!

I really but a burr under your saddle, you donkey!

This is a fundamental problem for you collectivists: discernment is not a team sport.
He-he, "donkey"! He sure CAN be an ass when it comes to politics.....

Once AGAIN --- there's nothing HERE about politics. I know the OP put it in that forum but she's a moron. CLEARLY this is all about psychology, the worship of trolling. There's nothing "political" about that. It's pure sociopathy.

Go look it up if you can't figure out what I'm saying here.
Two MORE thumbs down, knucklehead! You really DON'T learn when it comes to POLITICS, do you?

Let me know when we actually get to "politics" rather than "psychology".

Also let me know when you figure out the difference.
how about a taste of both !View attachment 318774View attachment 318776

How about, what even is that? A game of Twister? :dunno:

This guy Trump is able to give to the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals a dose of what they've been handing out.

“If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax … and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared …. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.”

"Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the 'press.' While you have states that you don't like Answer Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers," he continued. "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President."

And speaking of morons, YOU sure fit THAT description when it comes to politics. Remember, Pogo, IF you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down.....

Pfffffft. Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs. Get a life. What matters is whether you have an argument. And you never do.

This isn't "politics" anyway Einstein. This is PSYCHOLOGY. Specifically sociopathy.

This is the best!!!!

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.

You can't "respond" to thumbs, Dumbass. You get them in your notifications. I zip right past them because I already know what butthurt looks like. And how do I know that? From the way I whupped your hide as soon as I joined this site. Remember that, Stuporgurl?

Wow!

I really but a burr under your saddle, you donkey!

This is a fundamental problem for you collectivists: discernment is not a team sport.

A burr huh? I already have one. He's the asshole who sold all that stock after telling the world the COVID was "nothing to see here, move along". We're trying to get rid of him, thanks for askin'.
Why the vulgarity?
The usual reason....to assuage the pain I've cost you?
It simply marks you are trash.....

Maybe because I knew you'd use it to run and hide in Safey Space?

You're like putty in my hands. If putty just molded itself.

The reason that Trump won is because he was less worse than Clinton.

What Schumer called for is not unreasonable. Having someone tasked with obtaining and distributing medical supplies. Trump has not done this and has been hands off telling states it is not his job. Even Republican Governors are complaining. Trump's letter was childish.

I certainly hope you're correct.....but I fear it will take some 9 or 10 such administrations to undo the damage Progressivism has done.
In other words, it will take 9 to 10 administrations into the future to undo Commie shit (aka Progressivism).

Actually there have been some 25 administrations since Progressivism. Way to keep up with history.
Talks about the past.

I am starting to see the problem with you, Pogo. You don't read too well.

:laughing0301:

Perhaps I don't math too well. I'm open to correction --- how many administrations have there been since 1920?

Why?

You've admitted you are the only one to bring it up.....an error in your reading of an earlier post.

There is no reason to try to save face you never had.

Takes a special degree in Duh Stoopid to deny the existence of a post sitting right there in the quote nest.

Umma guess you're a PhD? Phuqking Dumbass? Are you related to Special Ed?

I certainly hope you're correct.....but I fear it will take some 9 or 10 such administrations to undo the damage Progressivism has done.
In other words, it will take 9 to 10 administrations into the future to undo Commie shit (aka Progressivism).

Actually there have been some 25 administrations since Progressivism. Way to keep up with history.
Talks about the past.

Perhaps I don't math too well. I'm open to correction --- how many administrations have there been since 1920?

Why?

You've admitted you are the only one to bring it up.....an error in your reading of an earlier post.

Takes a special degree in Duh Stoopid to deny the existence of a post sitting right there in the quote nest.

tell us oh brilliant one what is your profession ?

screenshot_244.png

screenshot_245.png

Talks about the past.

Why?

Here? Logician.

Talks about the past.

Why?

Here? Logician.
sounds very very boring .

Talks about the past.

Why?

He's a professional traitor.

Talks about the past.

Why?

Here? Logician.

Normally it should be. But that's in the normal world.

Talks about the past.

Why?

Here? Logician.

He's being cute.

Actually, with the auto companies making ventilators, he's out of work as an auto-crash test-dummy.

This is the best!!!!

He needs to put one thumb in his mouth and the other in his rear end and everytime you post yell "switch!" and he switches.

This is the best!!!!

Actually you'd be exactly one dollar richer. On the other hand if you got a dollar for each occurence you might just get ahead.

Forum List

Back