If You Didn't Realize Why 2016 Occurred....

View attachment 318752

I figure Trump will take 2020 because I'm sure after all this Corona thing we'll be hearing about impeachment over how it was handled and the Dems will simply not understand.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I certainly hope you're correct.....but I fear it will take some 9 or 10 such administrations to undo the damage Progressivism has done.

Actually there have been some 25 administrations since Progressivism. Way to keep up with history.

You should clean off those specs, Stinky......I never said anything about how many Progressive administrations there were.

Correct. You tried to allude to time SINCE Progressivism. I count roughly 25. Of course if you're still stuck in the fog of a hundred years ago, that essplains a lot. Doesn't it.

....here's a major reason.

This guy Trump is able to give to the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals a dose of what they've been handing out.

There's no 'turn the other cheek' in this guy.

Case in point.....the letter he sent to my NY Senator....

“If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax … and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared …. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.”

"Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the 'press.' While you have states that you don't like Answer Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers," he continued. "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President."

You can read the entire letter in that link.

Thanks for coming out as a moron with a sociopathic streak.

Oh and this was already done.
And speaking of morons, YOU sure fit THAT description when it comes to politics. Remember, Pogo, IF you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down.....

Pfffffft. Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs. Get a life. What matters is whether you have an argument. And you never do.

This isn't "politics" anyway Einstein. This is PSYCHOLOGY. Specifically sociopathy.

"Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs"

This is the best!!!!

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.

You can't "respond" to thumbs, Dumbass. You get them in your notifications. I zip right past them because I already know what butthurt looks like. And how do I know that? From the way I whupped your hide as soon as I joined this site. Remember that, Stuporgurl?

I certainly hope you're correct.....but I fear it will take some 9 or 10 such administrations to undo the damage Progressivism has done.

View attachment 318765

What's happening now will revibrate through the rest of the century.

I estimate that our children and the following generations all the way to their children's, children's, children's, grandchildren may still be paying for it monetary wise for the next two centuries.

*****SMILE*****

If Americans do not wrest the schools back from the Democrats/Liberals the way earlier Republicans pried their slave away from them, this nation is doomed.

View attachment 318752

I figure Trump will take 2020 because I'm sure after all this Corona thing we'll be hearing about impeachment over how it was handled and the Dems will simply not understand.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Actually there have been some 25 administrations since Progressivism. Way to keep up with history.

You should clean off those specs, Stinky......I never said anything about how many Progressive administrations there were.

Correct. You tried to allude to time SINCE Progressivism. I count roughly 25. Of course if you're still stuck in the fog of a hundred years ago, that essplains a lot. Doesn't it.

So, an admission that I said no such thing.

Excellent.

Another win for me?

This guy Trump is able to give to the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals a dose of what they've been handing out.

“If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax … and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared …. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.”

"Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the 'press.' While you have states that you don't like Answer Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers," he continued. "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President."

And speaking of morons, YOU sure fit THAT description when it comes to politics. Remember, Pogo, IF you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down.....

Pfffffft. Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs. Get a life. What matters is whether you have an argument. And you never do.

This isn't "politics" anyway Einstein. This is PSYCHOLOGY. Specifically sociopathy.

This is the best!!!!

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.
Yep! If HE doesn't read them, how DOES he know I'm rewarding him with them? It's a shame Pogo is SO DAMN DENSE when it comes to politics. He's brilliant on threads concerning other topics, especially music. But politics is DEFINITELY his achilles heel. He should STAY AWAY from ANYTHING political, it makes him look like SUCH a fool.....

View attachment 318752

*****CHUCKLE*****

After 2020 the democrats simply won't be around to do anything. What few that are left will be maintaining a very low profile so as not to risk expulsion by the republican super majority.

I'm not the optimist that you are, Dicky......

Evil has been with us since time immemorial.

This is the best!!!!

You can't "respond" to thumbs, Dumbass. You get them in your notifications. I zip right past them because I already know what butthurt looks like. And how do I know that? From the way I whupped your hide as soon as I joined this site. Remember that, Stuporgurl?
He-he, a couple MORE thumbs down for ya, dimwit!

In other words, it will take 9 to 10 administrations into the future to undo Commie shit (aka Progressivism).

Talks about the past.

I am starting to see the problem with you, Pogo. You don't read too well.

:laughing0301:

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

I really but a burr under your saddle, you donkey!

This is a fundamental problem for you collectivists: discernment is not a team sport.

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

This is a fundamental problem for you collectivists: discernment is not a team sport.
He-he, "donkey"! He sure CAN be an ass when it comes to politics.....

In other words, it will take 9 to 10 administrations into the future to undo Commie shit (aka Progressivism).

Talks about the past.

Perhaps I don't math too well. I'm open to correction --- how many administrations have there been since 1920?

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

Once AGAIN --- there's nothing HERE about politics. I know the OP put it in that forum but she's a moron. CLEARLY this is all about psychology, the worship of trolling. There's nothing "political" about that. It's pure sociopathy.

Go look it up if you can't figure out what I'm saying here. And once you do, be sure to gimme one of them cute red thumbs, so I know you did your homework.

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

Once AGAIN --- there's nothing HERE about politics. I know the OP put it in that forum but she's a moron. CLEARLY this is all about psychology, the worship of trolling. There's nothing "political" about that. It's pure sociopathy.

Go look it up if you can't figure out what I'm saying here.
Two MORE thumbs down, knucklehead! You really DON'T learn when it comes to POLITICS, do you? Now, I gotsta go. Have fun!

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

A burr huh? I already have one. He's the asshole who sold all that stock after telling the world the COVID was "nothing to see here, move along". We're trying to get rid of him, thanks for askin'.

I'll be away from these threads the next few hours. I'll be getting ready to go OUT of my home to do some needed stuff and then DOING the needed stuff. So please have some fun with this thread, and thank you, PC, for starting it.

She never disappoints for hilarity.

You should see who her baseball team is, talk about sociopathy....

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

Two MORE thumbs down, knucklehead! You really DON'T learn when it comes to POLITICS, do you?

Let me know when we actually get to "politics" rather than "psychology".

Also let me know when you figure out the difference.

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

Two MORE thumbs down, knucklehead! You really DON'T learn when it comes to POLITICS, do you?

Let me know when we actually get to "politics" rather than "psychology".

Also let me know when you figure out the difference.
how about a taste of both ! 1585938845554.png1585938932964.png

This is the best!!!!

Wow!

A burr huh? I already have one. He's the asshole who sold all that stock after telling the world the COVID was "nothing to see here, move along". We're trying to get rid of him, thanks for askin'.

Why the vulgarity?

The usual reason....to assuage the pain I've cost you?

It simply marks you are trash.....

Talks about the past.

Perhaps I don't math too well. I'm open to correction --- how many administrations have there been since 1920?

Why?

You've admitted you are the only one to bring it up.....an error in your reading of an earlier post.

There is no reason to try to save face you never had.

Forum List

Back