If you can lose your job for past racist comments, why hasn't joe biden lost his job?

KUNG FLU...... Do you even realize how many Asian Americans are being offended and ATTACKED and DISCRIMINATED? Some are denied service because they are Asians. Who promoted that? Trump.

So you FUCKING tell me how angry I am when gullibles like you try to make this piece of shit president innocent.

That's a load of bullshit, you know. President Trump gets along tremendously well with Orientals.

He played golf and awarded the Presidential Medal to the tremendous Tiger Woods. He gets along fantastically well with Asian American hero Dinesh D'Souza, awarding him a pardon. He gets along splendidly with the oriental leaders of North Korea, South Korea, the Philippines, India , the Empire of Japan. One of his close friends down in Florida, Robert Kraft, is a fantastic customer of the Orchids of Asia.

This democrat party congressman is now a Trump supporter....he is also a Black American who realizes that the real racist in the Presidential election is joe biden...not President Trump....

If comedians can lose their careers over jokes, and others can be kicked out of college over posts, and other can lose their jobs over facebook posts....

Why hasn't joe biden lost his place in the democrat party for all of his actual racism?

Who employs Joe Biden?

Whoever it is that is going to control him once he wins the presidency. Duh.

How is it possible you are so dumb?

Biden and trump are both racist garbage. They have both engaged in opportunistic racism to promote or profit themselves. There is nothing that either can say or do that changes that fact.
No, only ONE. That be Biden

Trump displayed his racist behavior over and over.... A Trump supporter like you don’t even know the difference. Even when lie like hell.

From Trump at Charlotte..... NAZIs are good people.

WHITE POWER is a term heavily used by White Supremacist promoted by this unethical prick Trump.

KUNG FLU...... Do you even realize how many Asian Americans are being offended and ATTACKED and DISCRIMINATED? Some are denied service because they are Asians. Who promoted that? Trump.

So you FUCKING tell me how angry I am when gullibles like you try to make this piece of shit president innocent.
Why is it Barry's student transcripts are still locked up, until now.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
The transcript shows that when Obama applied for financial aid, he was awarded with a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. In order to qualify for this scholarship, students must first claim foreign citizenship.

This could finally be the proof that birthers need to get Obama impeached. This coupled with the fact that Obama was born in Kenya and that there is no record of him ever applying for U.S. citizenship certainly does not help his case at all.
Of course the brown turd Obammmy is no longer in office, but if the Senate wanted to use the law of Citizenship, everything Obammy signed would be null and void.....

This democrat party congressman is now a Trump supporter....he is also a Black American who realizes that the real racist in the Presidential election is joe biden...not President Trump....

If comedians can lose their careers over jokes, and others can be kicked out of college over posts, and other can lose their jobs over facebook posts....

Why hasn't joe biden lost his place in the democrat party for all of his actual racism?

Jones then turned back the clock:

Even before that, where was Biden for 36 years in the United States Senate on this issue? I’ll tell you. He was too busy shouting “my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle.” That racial jungle he was referring to includes black and brown Americans like me.

Right now, President Trump is being defined as a racist by the media, when in reality Joe Biden is the full-blooded bigot.
Don’t take my word for it, take then-Senator Joe Biden’s own words for it. “The truth is, every major crime bill since 1976 that’s come out of this Congress, every minor crime bill, has had the name of the Democratic senator from the State of Delaware: Joe Biden.” Now that Biden is running for president in a woke Democratic Party in 2020, he’s attempting to sweep his racist legacy under the rug. We can’t let him.
Joe Biden is directly responsible for the mass incarceration policies of the 1980s and 1990s, which decimated the black community. Biden authored the 1994 crime bill which imposed mandatory minimum sentences, disproportionately putting hundreds of thousands of young black men in prison.

-----

He closed the piece by addressing the black community. Describing Biden has having “betrayed black Americans throughout his career” and Trump as having “spent his 3.5 years in office fighting to improve the lives of black Americans,” Jones stressed, “We cannot be tricked again” by politicians who “only care about black people during election years.” (Read Jones’ full op-ed here.)

Worry about your psycho racist orange sociopath.

and don’t pretend you give a damn about racists.

thanks for playing
Wow, can you use the Rules for Radicals any more than that?

The Democrats were slave owners, fought to keep the black man as slaves, then when the slaves were set free, the Democrats started terrorizing the blacks. Guess what is happening today in the inner city, black Democrats are terrorizing other blacks...Democrat dont change, they just lie about what they do...
Haven't you heard they are now the republicans playbook. The republicans use to be for BIG GOVERMENT as well. Everyone knows it was the south who was pro slavery, now the republicans are.
Another fucking LIE that you have fallen for.. The great switch, why was George McGovern turning water hoses on blacks and Robert KKK Byrd still hiring recruits after this supposed GREAT SWITCH. Again, a liberal voter has an IQ of 30...

what was a lie??

Biden and trump are both racist garbage. They have both engaged in opportunistic racism to promote or profit themselves. There is nothing that either can say or do that changes that fact.

Trump displayed his racist behavior over and over.... A Trump supporter like you don’t even know the difference. Even when lie like hell.

WHITE POWER is a term heavily used by White Supremacist promoted by this unethical prick Trump.

In most of the suburbs with orientals they hate China for releasing the Kung Flu upon the citizens of the US. It has hurt their businesses very bigly...

FreedomWorks, the tea party group headed by former Republican House leader Dick Armey, gives copies of “Rules for Radicals” to its leaders. “His tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective,” FreedomWorks spokesman Adam Brandon told The Wall Street Journal. Tea partyers aggressively confronting lawmakers at town hall meetings is straight from Alinsky’s playbook.
-------------------------------
and you can believe they were all reading and putting it to work long before the tea party , if not before but they didn't have it wrote down in a booklet. LOL

Profitted

Self promoted

Self-promoted

The Trump Organization never admitted to housing discrimination at all. NO wrongdoing admitted in the slightest.
But they did pay, against the advice of Donald. But the leader of the Trumps was the family patriarch, Fred Trump who decided otherwise. And Fred made the right move. It would have cost a lot more to defend the Fake Charges than the amount they agreed to pay

As far as the CP5, they confessed. It was never actually proven they were innocent at all, and NONE of the NYPD detectives accused of malfeasance lost their pensions over it. Giving them a huge settlement was a way for DeBlasio to funnel them taxpayer money. Trump didn't personally investigate or judge the case.

As far as the birther movement, this was the brainchild of Obama. It was his own literary agents that came up with the story he was born in the Tremendous Republic of Kenya, not Trump. Mr. Trump investigated and verified that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Birther? Oh Please. Trump promoted that heavily. He even sent Joe Arpaio in Hawaii to investigate.
Trump acknowledgement that Obama was born in Hawaii was late in December 2016.

Last edited:

Who employs Joe Biden?
That’s easy. The transnational capitalists. AKA billionaires.

In most of the suburbs with orientals they hate China for releasing the Kung Flu upon the citizens of the US. It has hurt their businesses very bigly...

Wrong very wrong. What is that has anything to do with with Trump being a racist dog?

1. China didn’t release the COVID-19 to US.
2. Orientals will never say that.

Do you have any proof on any of those? How the Covid-19 impacted and hurts Americans lives and economy......... is Trump ineptness and incompetence with lack of leadership. That’s a fact.

Sleepy Joe's offenses were all before the "cancel movement" took hold.

This guy just lost his job because of something that he said 33 years ago:

ALL businesses, incomes and job losses are ALL Trump faults. Total failure. BIGLY.

You don’t go around blaming the orientals.

FreedomWorks, the tea party group headed by former Republican House leader Dick Armey, gives copies of “Rules for Radicals” to its leaders. “His tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective,” FreedomWorks spokesman Adam Brandon told The Wall Street Journal. Tea partyers aggressively confronting lawmakers at town hall meetings is straight from Alinsky’s playbook.
-------------------------------
and you can believe they were all reading and putting it to work long before the tea party , if not before but they didn't have it wrote down in a booklet. LOL

Do you understand that alinsky is the guy who provided the tactics to the democrat party long before the Republicans decided to fight against those tactics? That obama and hilary worship alinsky? You should look up cloward and piven too....to see what else the democrats are doing..

Wrong very wrong. What is that has anything to do with with Trump being a racist dog?

Do you have any proof on any of those? How the Covid-19 impacted and hurts Americans lives and economy......... is Trump ineptness and incompetence with lack of leadership. That’s a fact.

Trump has never been a racist......you are lying about him.

Barack Obama was born in the U.S. It was his own book publisher that started the false rumor that he was born in Kenya. NPR later repeated the false claim.

Sources:

That's a load of bullshit, you know. President Trump gets along tremendously well with Orientals.

He played golf and awarded the Presidential Medal to the tremendous Tiger Woods. He gets along fantastically well with Asian American hero Dinesh D'Souza, awarding him a pardon. He gets along splendidly with the oriental leaders of North Korea, South Korea, the Philippines, India , the Empire of Japan. One of his close friends down in Florida, Robert Kraft, is a fantastic customer of the Orchids of Asia.

So you tell me Prince...... Why does he promoted KUNG FLU? It may not be hurtful to you because you are part of the BS cult that no matter how ugly this president 2 thumbs up. Every thing is cool.

Let me repeat it again. Do you even realized how much it offended Asian Americans? These people are being discriminated, physically and verbally attacked, denied service. Even death. Because of Trump.

Award to Tiger Wood, get along with President of Asian nations ...... LOL That’s his job isn’t it? That doesn’t prove anything that Trump is not a racist.

Last edited:

That is not how the whole world view and think of Trump. You can twist it however and whatever you want. It is what it is.

Either you are in denial or hallucinating. Or both.

That is not how the whole world view and think of Trump. You can twist it however and whatever you want. It is what it is.

Either you are in denial or hallucinating. Or both.

No....you and your kind twisted the truth. Decades of being accepted and loved by the Black community and you twist it into lies.......

Forum List

Back