If you call a person by one of the wrong ~300 gender pronouns, you can go to jail in Canada

FJO

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am a naturalized Canadian citizen living in Manitoba and I never heard this nonsense happening in Ontario.

As far as I am concerned, I spent enough time to learn English used by William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, Queen Elizabeth II, Dr. Benjamin Spock, Bill Clinton or George W. Bush not to bother to waste my time learning artificial politically correct nonsense allegedly promoted in Canada.

Zander

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey you!

is now the only acceptable way to address Canadians....:rofl:

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
If people are busted for something as stupid as this, what room will there be in the jails for those who are guilty of worse?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

OP
AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
I am a naturalized Canadian citizen living in Manitoba and I never heard this nonsense happening in Ontario.

As far as I am concerned, I spent enough time to learn English used by William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, Queen Elizabeth II, Dr. Benjamin Spock, Bill Clinton or George W. Bush not to bother to waste my time learning artificial politically correct nonsense allegedly promoted in Canada.
I'm no expert on Canadian law/politics, but it apparently passed through committee without a single amendment and is headed to a final vote to become law.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
I'll admit that jail is a little extreme as it is likely most people won't know what to call someone they don't know....

Common sense would dictate that one would need to become informed on the feelings of the person first.

Assault is if they are a complete asshole afterwards.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll admit that jail is a little extreme as it is likely most people won't know what to call someone they don't know....

Common sense would dictate that one would need to become informed on the feelings of the person first.

Assault is if they are a complete asshole afterwards.
I shudder at the idea that someday you may be someone's parent.

OP
AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List