If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort?

If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vacci

• Total voters
If he died of “heart failure due to damage from Covid-19”, then he had a bad heart to begin with, and probably was going to die even if he never came across the bullshit virus.

This sounds like the classic case, of which we know there have been hundreds of thousands, of someone “dying from COVID” who really died from something else, and whose death was classified as COVID for no other purpose than to fraudulently inflate the COVID statistics.
For fucks sake...
Debunked and debunked again...

Look at the Excess Deaths... I fucked if I am posting them again but just go and fucking look at them... It you not only into high misinformed but also a prick...

People died, if anything they were under reported...
So you can say these extra deaths were not COVID, so could you please tell use the big fucking mystery which killed 713k more people than expected?
Also that number is probably even high due to people partaking in less risky activities due to the pandemic...

Please just fucking explain it...

For fucks sake...
Debunked and debunked again...

Look at the Excess Deaths... I fucked if I am posting them again but just go and fucking look at them... It you not only into high misinformed but also a prick...

People died, if anything they were under reported...
So you can say these extra deaths were not COVID, so could you please tell use the big fucking mystery which killed 713k more people than expected?
Also that number is probably even high due to people partaking in less risky activities due to the pandemic...

Please just fucking explain it...

Perhaps you should try writing that again, some time when you are sober, assuming you ever are.

If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort?

This is in response to both a white house news conference and a comment from Couchpotato in the thread about the news conference.

Post in thread 'Psaki Bomb!!!' Psaki Bomb!!!

I believe it has little to do with Trump or any credit he deserves but more to do with the mere fact the Vaccine lacks the final approval from the FDA and some people have immune issues…

If he died of “heart failure due to damage from Covid-19”, then he had a bad heart to begin with, and probably was going to die even if he never came across the bullshit virus.

This sounds like the classic case, of which we know there have been hundreds of thousands, of someone “dying from COVID” who really died from something else, and whose death was classified as COVID for no other purpose than to fraudulently inflate the COVID statistics.
You are full of shit!

I just said he was not counted as covid death, because he was covid free when he died 6 months later. He was a perfectly healthy tree climbing trimmer & logger prior.

Weekly US death's from all causes climbed 57% from 55k to 87k during covid, so that couldn't possibly happen from fraudulently reclassifying other causes of death to inflate the COVID statistics.

We are done listing to you Idiots pulling every possible excuse out of your ass. I will vote for anyone who cuts off all funding to unvaccinated people!

We are done listing to you Idiots pulling every possible excuse out of your ass. I will vote for anyone who cuts off all funding to unvaccinated people!

Which “we” do you think it is for whom you speak?

Sane people are waking up to the scam and the fraud that has been inflicted on us. We've had it with the lies, the exaggerations, the fearmongering, and the unjustifiable seizures and abuses of power.

And what funding do you think you will cut of from us? We're the ones who are working, producing wealth, and contributing to society, and it is us doing so that makes it possible for worthless parasites such as yourself to survive. Do you not realize that if not for productive workers such as myself, useless parasites like you would starve? Where do you think the money comes from that pays for your food stamps and other government handouts?

You are full of shit!

I just said he was not counted as covid death, because he was covid free when he died 6 months later. He was a perfectly healthy tree climbing trimmer & logger prior.

Weekly US death's from all causes climbed 57% from 55k to 87k during covid, so that couldn't possibly happen from fraudulently reclassifying other causes of death to inflate the COVID statistics.

When you live in a free society people have the right to make stupid choices and never once have I seen those like you demand funding being taken away from those that contracted AIDS or even the Flu…

Also not every person can have the vaccine, so are you going to cut their medical funding because their immune system can not handle the vaccine and if so then what type of Nazi monster are you?

In the end many of you that are so full of stupidity and hate write such nonsense and then later realize you were wrong as usual.

The Vaccine is still experimental and lack the final FDA approval which is a major concern for some but also there are people with immune issues that are not able to take the vaccine, so I guess you will tell them they must die because you want everyone vaccinated…

This is in response to both a white house news conference and a comment from Couchpotato in the thread about the news conference.

Troll thread by a troll.

We know one thing for sure, idiots like you would have refused the vaccine had Don won. Partisan hack.

ABSOLUTELY!!!
Blacks and Hispanics are angry Trump didn't win!!!
As well as the millions of young white adults who, we all know, are BIG Trump supporters!!

Idiot

Smerconish had a caller on one time last week discussing why they wouldn’t take the vaccine and if Trump told them it was safe would they take it?

The caller stated they wouldn’t take it even if Trump stated it was safe and the reason why ( the caller ) didn’t take the shot yet is because of the mere fact the FDA hadn’t given the Vaccine final approval…

So what do you do about those people and those with immune issues?

Troll thread by a troll.

We know one thing for sure, idiots like you would have refused the vaccine had Don won. Partisan hack.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. I received my first injection as a participant in the Moderna trial in late August of 2020, before the election even happened.

ABSOLUTELY!!!
Blacks and Hispanics are angry Trump didn't win!!!
As well as the millions of young white adults who, we all know, are BIG Trump supporters!!

Idiot
download.jpeg

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. I received my first injection as a participant in the Moderna trial in late August of 2020, before the election even happened.
Yeah look at that! A dick who accuses anyone who refuses or exposes the jab of being a Trumper, doesn’t like it when he is accused. PUSSY!

Last edited:
Am wondering why some of the states with the most unvaccinated have gone from the usual daily reporting of infection numbers to only weekly?

Until such time as these mRNA “vaccines” have been sufficiently proven and tested to achieve full FDA approval, they are experiemental, and anyoen who receives them is being used as a test subject.

It is recognized under international law as a grave human rights abuse to subject human beings to such experimentation without their fully-informed and freely-given consent. The moment you advocate the use of government force in any form, or of discrimination against those who decline to volunteer as test subjects, or any abridgment of their rights for declining to volunteer as test subjects, you cross the Josef Mengele line. Literally, this is the exact same offense for which Dr. Mengele was infamous, albeit to a different degree. This is the company that you have chosen to put yourself in.

Forum List

Back