If you are worried about food shortages, buy 80 lbs dry beans, 80 rice, boxes of dried milk, multi-vitamins, dried eggs

They'd rather sleep. I only want to inform them now, so that I don't have to kill them later...

I prefer they stay stupid.
That makes it easier for the smart ones to obtain supplies.
It wont take long for them to start dying from lack of clean water and food.
All we have to do is keep em at bay for a month or two and nature will take it from there.

I prefer they stay stupid.
That makes it easier for the smart ones to obtain supplies.
It wont take long for them to start dying from lack of clean water and food.
All we have to do is keep em at bay for a month or two and nature will take it from there.
Desperate people can do a lot of damage in a month, or two. Especially when properly motivated. Every full belly we can produce; is one less enemy we have to look out for.

Desperate people can do a lot of damage in a month, or two. Especially when properly motivated. Every full belly we can produce; is one less enemy we have to look out for.

I'd say if they aren't serious about being prepared they'll run out of food quickly and you'll still have to deal with them at a later date.
The faster they croak the faster we can get on with living.

I'd say if they aren't serious about being prepared they'll run out of food quickly and you'll still have to deal with them at a later date.
The faster they croak the faster we can get on with living.
I'm looking to lower the odds of conflict.

Americans will never run out of food.

Hell, most Americans seem to own between 3 and 5 dogs.

Mmmmm, boy. A little oven time - some salt, pepper and catsup, and Sunday dinner is on the table. Ooooweee!! Get ready to woof it down. As an added bonus, you'll be speaking fluent Chinese in no time.

Bone Appetit !!!

Lol...

Last edited:
In all these scenarios, one is only "prepared" to be ripped off by armed bands. The way to prepare for a sustainable future is to create stability now.

Food shortages have always been a problem for the poor. Trump made is worse for them. He just was not in office long enough to wreak maximum havoc on the rest of us. The current shortages creeping into the middle class are doe to Covid, Drought (Climate Change) and the war, all od which Trump would only make worse
sadly, the current problem is a result of how the democrats manage things. With no real experience and only ideologies to go on, the results have been a catastrophy

We just got our Berkey a few days ago looking forward to trying it out.
We also got two extra filters.
Watched a YTube video where a guy went down to a creek near his house with a five gallon bucket and brought it home and ran it through the Berkey.
He had one glass with straight creek water and another with the Berkey filtered water.
Night and day difference in the color. He had a glass of the filtered and said it tasted great.
We didnt get the fluoride filter ...yet. Were going to filter it and send it to a water testing facility and see where were at.
We have around 9 months of food and we're going to continue to add to it until we reach at least a years worth.
Also have 30 5 gallon jugs of Ozarka spring water and were going to add another 10 of them. At two gallons of water a day it's not going to go very far.
We can also pull water from the pool for washing and flushing the toilets and if need be run it through the Berkey and drink it. Since it's a saltwater pool there isnt a bunch of chemicals in it and it has less than a teaspoon of salt per gallon.
And of course a shitload of ammo.
A couple dozen 100 hour candles and standard candles.
We already have 4 propane canisters and we're going to add 6 more. If all you do is run a single burner stove on it that last a good five years if not longer.
Our latest purchase is a med kit. It's pretty well loaded but if it's missing anything we'll add to it.
View attachment 635704
View attachment 635707
View attachment 635708
View attachment 635709
View attachment 635710
how bad is your water to begin with? Are you on a well, my well seems real bad, I wonder if this is the way to go. I been looking at stuff that costs up to 5k

In a pinch, a few of these and a few gallons of denatured alcohol. It really does work as well as the videos show.

I make beer, and have about 70 lbs of grain. That will make about 10 cases of 3.5% - 4% ABV beer.
I also have grain mills, if I can get wheat... I can make beer. I have stored yeast and hops.

I will be quite popular

You might become President

If you are seriously worried about food shortages in America?
You are an INCREDIBLY, gullible coward who panics, AMAZINGLY easily.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back