If you are white, and you attack another white for racism, you're just stupid

Racists are making the World a worse place?

Oh really?

What about anti-racists who support bringing in third-World riff-raff with lower levels of intelligence, and higher levels of violence?

How is this a recipe for bettering the World?

It seems more akin to a drowning person who brings down under the one who tries to save him.

Once again, I have not said anything about immigration. Start a new thread on that, if you want.

But working to keep other people in their place, based on trivial details such as skin color, is damaging the world we live in. The more opportunities everyone has the more likely that people live up to their potential.

Darker people are usually tropical people who clearly went through much different natural selection than more cold climate adapted people.

Wouldn't it be best for Blacks to go to a Black homeland,. so they can be free from "Whitey" and dictate their own destiny?

I think it would be better for stupid people (of whatever race they happen to be) to only be allowed to breed with stupid people. That smart people (of whatever race they happen to be) have their own place so that when the stupid people manage to figure out how to kill themselves off the smart people can take over and fix the damage. How about that paradigm?:eusa_whistle:

For every lovely on the dole, mandatory birth control.
Then we all get smarter.

Ok, then we put every person on the dole on mandatory birth control.

[and that about says it all]
I'm curious but I hope I dont regret this. Why are they stupid?
Because they would be attacking someone for being on their side.

I'm white.
You are racist.
And stupid.
You are not on my side.
I am not on your side.

I hope that's not too many syllables for you to understand.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I thought you were Jewish.

[and that about says it all]

Racism is stupid.

Be it perpetrated by whites, blacks, Latinos, Asians, et al.
Is familyism stupid?
How about if your family is the only family who believes familyism is stupid and all the other families practice familyism?

I think everyone else is using the standard English definition of "racist". Not the definition from a journalist/movie critic who wants to change the meaning to fit an agenda.

Oh really?

What about anti-racists who support bringing in third-World riff-raff with lower levels of intelligence, and higher levels of violence?

It seems more akin to a drowning person who brings down under the one who tries to save him.

Once again, I have not said anything about immigration. Start a new thread on that, if you want.

But working to keep other people in their place, based on trivial details such as skin color, is damaging the world we live in. The more opportunities everyone has the more likely that people live up to their potential.

Darker people are usually tropical people who clearly went through much different natural selection than more cold climate adapted people.

Wouldn't it be best for Blacks to go to a Black homeland,. so they can be free from "Whitey" and dictate their own destiny?

I think it would be better for stupid people (of whatever race they happen to be) to only be allowed to breed with stupid people. That smart people (of whatever race they happen to be) have their own place so that when the stupid people manage to figure out how to kill themselves off the smart people can take over and fix the damage. How about that paradigm?:eusa_whistle:

For every lovely on the dole, mandatory birth control.
Then we all get smarter.

Ok, then we put every person on the dole on mandatory birth control.
Fine.

Oh really?

The problem is stupid people tend to have more kids.

Besides, are you aware that your ideal would disproportionately target Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics, and keep them in their place?

Oh really?

Besides, are you aware that your ideal would disproportionately target Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics, and keep them in their place?

Ahhhh, but it wouldn't That is the beauty of my idea. What IS true is that racists, in general, are either below average intelligence, or are not motivated to do work. Thus they take out their failures on those who DO work.

Oh really?

Ahhhh, but it wouldn't That is the beauty of my idea. What IS true is that racists, in general, are either below average intelligence, or are not motivated to do work. Thus they take out their failures on those who DO work.

Yet, I'm a self admitted racist, coming from a household worth about 1.4 million, and which makes over 200,000 a year in income.

I don't even really have to work, because my parents send me 10's of thousands a year. but I do hold a job largely as a hobby, but also to generate extra income in mutual funds.

I scored a 124 IQ, and am a pretty talented artist.

I painted most of these in the below video, at around the age of 18.

Yet, I'm a self admitted racist, coming from a household worth about 1.4 million, and which makes over 200,000 a year in income.

I don't even really have to work, because my parents send me 10's of thousands a year. but I do hold a job largely as a hobby, but also to generate extra income in mutual funds.

That's nice. How much of that wealth did YOU earn? I'm worth around five million or so, ALL of which I earned. I have a PhD in geology and my wife is a PhD psychologist. Last time I checked my IQ was around a 146 or so. To be honest it has been so long I don't remember accurately what it was measured at but it was above the 140 mark. My daughter is even smarter than me. She's only ten but we estimate her IQ at around a 153, we just had her tested and are waiting for the results.

IQ doesn't equate to net worth however. A man I know who is much smarter than I prefers playing cards, and he's quite good at it. But he does very little other than that so he has never invested very much for the long term. Like I said, racists generally are not very smart. Not all are dumb, but most are.

That's nice. How much of that wealth did YOU earn? I'm worth around five million or so, ALL of which I earned. I have a PhD in geology and my wife is a PhD psychologist. Last time I checked my IQ was around a 146 or so. To be honest it has been so long I don't remember accurately what it was measured at but it was above the 140 mark. My daughter is even smarter than me. She's only ten but we estimate her IQ at around a 153, we just had her tested and are waiting for the results.

IQ doesn't equate to net worth however. A man I know who is much smarter than I prefers playing cards, and he's quite good at it. But he does very little other than that so he has never invested very much for the long term. Like I said, racists generally are not very smart. Not all are dumb, but most are.

When are you going to move to East Saint Louis to be with your beloved Black folk?

Anti-racists seem to typically admire Blacks from far away, not all but most.

It seems that Blacks are to be pitied, so long as they don't have to live near them.

Like I said, racists generally are not very smart. Not all are dumb, but most are.

I dare you to list a equal list of accomplished Black intellectuals, as accomplished White racist intellectuals.

Some White racists have included James Watson, William Shockley, Thomas Edison, Darwin, Francis Galton, George Curvier, Herbert Spencer, Carl Linnaeus, Voltaire, Artur Schopenhauer, Immanuel Kant, Walt Disney, among others.

Oh really?

A study showed that Racists scored a 2 - 4 point lower IQ, meanwhile according to studies Blacks scored a 15 - 18 point lower IQ.

Sure, Racists are slightly more stupid, probably because working class Whites are more likely to compete with Blacks in housing, or jobs, and thus are more likely to object to them.

However, this by no means makes racism an illogical position.

So sorry to say, but it's anti-Racism which is the illogical position.

It's illogical to support your own demographic to be overrun.

It's certainly illogical to support your own demographics to be overrun by those with lower levels of intelligence, and higher levels of violence.

We did have our own place, then the enemy within turned our virtue into a weapon to use against us and imported people who average a standard deviation lower IQ.

We did have our own place, then the enemy within turned our virtue into a weapon to use against us and imported people who average a standard deviation lower IQ.

Anti-Racists are generally stupid, they'll use IQ data showing racists are slightly more stupid, but then will flounder like idiots about Blacks being significantly more stupid according to the IQ data.

The anti-Racist typically lives in a stupor, they are easily brainwashed, and incapable of thinking outside of the box.

My friend claims his IQ is 146 too, and he's a history PhD, and he's racist, he does believe that there's differences in races in temperament, and intelligence that can't be explained away just by environment.

Completely rational position, no logical person could look at the data, and say there's equality, in any way, or form.

Like I said, racists generally are not very smart. Not all are dumb, but most are.

I dare you to list a equal list of accomplished Black intellectuals, as accomplished White racist intellectuals.

Some White racists have included James Watson, William Shockley, Thomas Edison, Darwin, Francis Galton, George Curvier, Herbert Spencer, Carl Linnaeus, Voltaire, Artur Schopenhauer, Immanuel Kant, Walt Disney, among others.

What does a list of successful racists prove? Especially since they had their success in a time when racism was widely acc

What does a list of successful racists prove? Especially since they had their success in a time when racism was widely acc

Not all of them, James Watson was racist rather recently, and was treated like dog-shit for doing so.

Forum List

Back