If you are a Latino in this country...

going forward, I would strongly suggest for your own safety that you stockpile as much weaponry and ammunition as you can get your hands on (legally or illegally) before herr drumph takes over, because at that point anyone who isn't white will most likely not be allowed to own firearms of any kind.

So stockpile whatever weapons you can, however you can, while you still can, because at some point in 2017, you can expect to have your door kicked in in the middle of the night by herr drumph's SS and you will be ripped from your screaming children's arms and hauled away into the night. Don't let that happen. Go out in a blaze of glory.

And whenever you leave your house, never go alone or unarmed. And be ready to defend yourself at all times.

Welcome to herr drumph's world of Making America Great Again.

Talk about inciting panic and violence.......you left wing loons truly are crazy, bat shit crazy. You do understand that Trump supports legal immigration..Right? Do you get that......once he has built the wall......with the new, huge door in it...and we have a process that allows Mexicans to come into the country legally, and quickly, the tensions between illegal aliens and Americans will diminish......

the democrats want illegal immigration because they can use it as a wedge issue to isolate the Mexican vote and keep them voting democrat......Trump is going to fix legal immigration and that is why the democrats are so afraid....

moron.

going forward, I would strongly suggest for your own safety that you stockpile as much weaponry and ammunition as you can get your hands on (legally or illegally) before herr drumph takes over...

Soooo... You are outright suggesting readers of this forum, to knowingly break the law, and/or commit crimes... Christ... I've had posts scrubbed for simply hurting a libs fragile, snowflake feelings...
Dont Taz Me Bro...? You asleep at the wheel, or something?

Last edited:
going forward, I would strongly suggest for your own safety that you stockpile as much weaponry and ammunition as you can get your hands on (legally or illegally) before herr drumph takes over...

Soooo... You are outright suggesting readers of this forum, to knowingly break the law, and/or commit crimes... Christ... I've had posts scrubbed for simply hurting a libs fragile, snowflake feelings...

Did you need a trigger warning?

Did you need a trigger warning?
Meaning...?

Forum List

Back