If you are a Latino in this country...

going forward, I would strongly suggest for your own safety that you stockpile as much weaponry and ammunition as you can get your hands on (legally or illegally) before herr drumph takes over, because at that point anyone who isn't white will most likely not be allowed to own firearms of any kind.

So stockpile whatever weapons you can, however you can, while you still can, because at some point in 2017, you can expect to have your door kicked in in the middle of the night by herr drumph's SS and you will be ripped from your screaming children's arms and hauled away into the night. Don't let that happen. Go out in a blaze of glory.

And whenever you leave your house, never go alone or unarmed. And be ready to defend yourself at all times.

Welcome to herr drumph's world of Making America Great Again.
You should be deported.

On second thought, charged with treason.

going forward, I would strongly suggest for your own safety that you stockpile as much weaponry and ammunition as you can get your hands on (legally or illegally) before herr drumph takes over, because at that point anyone who isn't white will most likely not be allowed to own firearms of any kind.

So stockpile whatever weapons you can, however you can, while you still can, because at some point in 2017, you can expect to have your door kicked in in the middle of the night by herr drumph's SS and you will be ripped from your screaming children's arms and hauled away into the night. Don't let that happen. Go out in a blaze of glory.

And whenever you leave your house, never go alone or unarmed. And be ready to defend yourself at all times.

21 responses to your top post and no response.

Apparently you were not interested in debating the issue, just posting a lot of demagogic B.S.

Still you take pride in your superior insights of the situation.

OR....you could make the process easier on yourself and simply take you're own illegal ass back to that amazing country to the south that you came from...after all you fly that filthy flag here every chance you get, you refuse to learn the native language here, you reproduce like cockroaches and frankly we're sick and F-ing tired of holding your hand through life and you dragging legit American's down.
Hey dumbfuck, I was born here and I am of German and Irish descent, so that pretty much makes your post irrelevant, doesn't it, scumbag?

For the love of God, will you morons just shut up.....

My wife's entire family (Puerto Ricans - all but 1 born in NYC) seem to be swearing that a Latino Krystalnacht is going to happen the day after Trump gets into office.

Legal immigrants and American citizens of Hispanic/Latino descent have nothing to worry about. Now, if they're not legal, that's a different story.

Since you are speaking of those that entered illegally, I am quite certain their children could go back with them. Sad they put them in such a position to have to choose. If they had entered legally, their children wouldn't be facing that choice, now would they?

I never said anything about anyone entering illegally, did I asshole?

Then they have no worries of being wrested from their childrens arms, if legal.
Americans are sick of the lefts scare tactics. Trump is proof.

Since you are speaking of those that entered illegally, I am quite certain their children could go back with them. Sad they put them in such a position to have to choose. If they had entered legally, their children wouldn't be facing that choice, now would they?

I never said anything about anyone entering illegally, did I asshole?

The first part here, about Mexicans arming them selves is hyperbolic vaginal discharge to be sure. Wet backs will carry on as normal just like they have always done. I'll also tell you from experiance, most illegals reading what you just said would giggle and laugh at you as just another stupid liberal white boy. go back to bed and cry some more turd. you lost, and your queen to be was resoundingly refused by America. deal with it.

OR....you could make the process easier on yourself and simply take you're own illegal ass back to that amazing country to the south that you came from...after all you fly that filthy flag here every chance you get, you refuse to learn the native language here, you reproduce like cockroaches and frankly we're sick and F-ing tired of holding your hand through life and you dragging legit American's down.
I was born here and I am of German and Irish descent

Haha...yeah sure bud.
Maybe you were trying to be comically facetious in your original post...you failed miserably.

I've reported you to your local LEA/DHS/FBI/CIA for encouraging people to break the law.
Hope you like eating cat food sandwiches.
You have obviously lost your ability to control yourself.
You are now considered a danger to society.

lol
do you really think Trump wants to kill or put all "latinos" in concentration camps?
This is fanta-politics I guess :)

A little question guys: I don't know exactly what "latino" means. Is that a synonymous of "south-american"? :)

lol
do you really think Trump wants to kill or put all "latinos" in concentration camps?

It's a lie they target uneducated low information voters here with. Criminal illegal aliens and their children and grandchildren have little education and massive school drop out rates and criminal activity in their 'cultures', and the gangsters here in the U.S. manipulate them mercilessly with these lies and ridiculous propaganda. Unfortunately the way the laws are ineptly interpreted they can claim it's 'protected political speech'.

A little question guys: I don't know exactly what "latino" means. Is that a synonymous of "south-american"? :)

Yes, it a short hand, and includes some Caribbean and Cuban peoples as well, even though they are substantially different cultures; in some states it is also short hand for Mexican, since they make up over 80%-90% of the criminal illegal aliens in places, or Mexican-American for those born here or immigrated legally. 'Latino' in San Antonio, for instance, is also going to be taken as pretty the same as 'Mexican'; in parts pf Florida it could mean Cuban or Puerto Rican, depending on what neighborhood you're in.

"Latino" does not mean "Mexican" anywhere. Only a hopeless idiot would think it does.

Fear-mongering is not helpful.

They should report all instances of the alt-right/white pride intimidation and harassment to police. If the local police don't listen, report them to the FBI. The FBI loves to investigate corrupt police.

Sheriff Joe got his comeuppance. It took longer than people would like. But all racists eventually get their 'justice'.

My wife is a "latino" has been all her 66 years. She voted for Trump. All the "latinos" she knows at work voted for Trump.

If you idiots only realized how stupid you make yourself look posting all this garbage. Seeing how you don't stop, I can only conclude that you are stupid.
my wife is Puerto Rican, sorta qualifies as hispanic. And for some really odd reason, all of her relatives are Puerto Rican also.
Except for one bat shit crazy dope smoking lesbian sister (ok, shes married to a guy but I swear she dabbles in the gay arts) anyway, except for her, all the rest were Trump fans, or they claimed to be. Cant prove what the did in the voting booth.

I agree on Latinos exercising their 2A ..... It was made painfully clear that democrats plan to force them onto their plantation....

I've reported you to your local LEA/DHS/FBI/CIA for encouraging people to break the law.
Hope you like eating cat food sandwiches.
You have obviously lost your ability to control yourself.
You are now considered a danger to society.
we talking chicken or tuna?

lol

Here are some numbers for you re 'latinos'.

Hispanic Americans: Census Facts

A Demographic Portrait of Mexican-Origin Hispanics in the United States

A caveat re the last link is that they still claim there are only '11 million' illegal aliens, a number they have been using since the 1980's, as if no more ever came over since then, so add another 10 to 20 million to that number and recalculate the percentages accordingly. In the southern tier states illegal aliens are overwhelmingly Mexican, as are legal latino immigrants and American born. The east coast has a different mix of latino and hispanic, but in states like Florida and Illinois Mexican will still be a majority.

lol

Yes, it a short hand, ......

"Latino" is a specific term with a specific meaning. It refers to anyone of or from Latin America. It is not and has never been limited to South America, and is not a synonym for "Mexican."

.....The east coast has a different mix of latino and hispanic [sic].....

?????????????

Hispanic, per Merriam-Webster, refers to "coming originally from an area where Spanish is spoken and especially from Latin America."

Forum List

Back