If Wuhan China invented a covid vaccine, would you take it?

This is pure Maoist propaganda, and no I would not, because China doesn't have a vaccine for Wuhan fever, like the useless railgun they mounted to one of their fake navy ships, this story is entirely fake!

Or are you logical?

If it had been tested and approved by our FDA, sure, but if there were another equally effective vaccine developed by a US or allied country I would choose that one because I don't like the US being dependent on China for anything.

Meanwhile, in the South China Sea, China is looking to have their ass spanked....:spank:.

• Banned
Or are you logical?

If it had been tested and approved by our FDA, sure, but if there were another equally effective vaccine developed by a US or allied country I would choose that one because I don't like the US being dependent on China for anything.
The same FDA that tested the autism causing vaccines? Or the same FDA that is funded by tobacco sales that kill 1300 Americans every day?

That FDA

Or are you logical?

The same FDA that tested the autism causing vaccines? Or the same FDA that is funded by tobacco sales that kill 1300 Americans every day?

That FDA
Perhaps that's true on your planet, but here on Earth, it isn't.

Or are you logical?

Meanwhile, in the South China Sea, China is looking to have their ass spanked....:spank:.
Who is going to spank China? If they stopped trade with the USA the USA would disappear as it is known

Or are you logical?

Who is going to spank China? If they stopped trade with the USA the USA would disappear as it is known
If China stopped trade with the US it would devastate the Chinese economy and force the Chinese government to in effect wage war on its own people to stay in power. The Chinese economy is heavily based on exports to western countries and the loss of the US market would cause unemployment in China to soar, but employment in the US would soar as US companies began taking up the gap left by now non existent Chinese imports.

Or are you logical?

If China stopped trade with the US it would devastate the Chinese economy and force the Chinese government to in effect wage war on its own people to stay in power. The Chinese economy is heavily based on exports to western countries and the loss of the US market would cause unemployment in China to soar, but employment in the US would soar as US companies began taking up the gap left by now non existent Chinese imports.
You are wrongly assuming that China cares about it's people and it does not and never did, they locked people down and those people starved to death in their own homes

Or are you logical?

You are wrongly assuming that China cares about it's people and it does not and never did, they locked people down and those people starved to death in their own homes
And China would have to apply such Draconian measures to stay in power as its economy declined if it lost access to the US market. Since China has denied US companies access to Chinese markets, the end of trade with China would cause only short term disruptions while Chinese products were replaced with US made products.

Or are you logical?

And China would have to apply such Draconian measures to stay in power as its economy declined if it lost access to the US market. Since China has denied US companies access to Chinese markets, the end of trade with China would cause only short term disruptions while Chinese products were replaced with US made products.
China would be better off if 500 million chinks starved to death, as then they would not need to buy US crops. China is forcibly sterilizing Muslims in concentration camps as we converse. Technically the USA having any kind of trading relationship violates the Geneva convention at least

Forum List

Back