If Women Ran the World

"So antifa is against big government, high taxes, being pressed into service in Trump's Navy, and gun confiscation?"

"against big government" only you and I are against BIG government. Everyone else merely wants a BIG GOVERNMENT that reflects their beliefs. In that regard Antifa is no different than the KKK

That being the case, antifa should be smashed out of existence.

"That being the case, antifa should be smashed out of existence"

if we do the same to ANY group that engages in violence......

How else do you stop violence, except by the means of violence? It worked pretty well on Hitler and Tojo, didn't it? Should we sit down with them around a campfire, toast some marshmallows, and sing a round of "Kumbaya" together?

Fuck that. They need to be put down like the rabid cur dogs they are.

"
How else do you stop violence, except by the means of violence? It worked pretty well on Hitler and Tojo, didn't it? Should we sit down with them around a campfire, toast some marshmallows, and sing a round of "Kumbaya" together?

Fuck that. They need to be put down like the rabid cur dogs they are."

That's what Antifa says about the KKK and white supremacists.

I contend that anyone , LEFT or RIGHT, who engages in violence, should be LEGALLY and constitutionally dealt with.

I prefer that the USA continue to be a GREAT NATION where the people are constitutionally protected.

You seem to want some third world shit hole
where you and your friends get to murder people in the streets.

I don't want Antifa doing that.

And I don't you and your friends doing it either.
And how do they do that; without the implied threat, or explicit use of violence? Do tell..

as I said

and I will repeat

any person or group

regardless of ideology

who engages in violence

should be dealt with by the law

antifa should NOT be allowed to engage in violence

and neither should any conservative groups

"

I contend that anyone , LEFT or RIGHT, who engages in violence, should be LEGALLY and constitutionally dealt with.

I prefer that the USA continue to be a GREAT NATION where the people are constitutionally protected.

And how do they do that; without the implied threat, or explicit use of violence? Do tell..

as I said

and I will repeat

any person or group

regardless of ideology

who engages in violence

What is law without “violence”?

"

as I said

and I will repeat

any person or group

regardless of ideology

who engages in violence

yes!

absolutely!

I am so glad you finally understand!

good for you!

"

as I said

and I will repeat

any person or group

regardless of ideology

who engages in violence

yes!

absolutely!

I am so glad you finally understand!

good for you!
I’ve understood since birth...

"

as I said

and I will repeat

any person or group

regardless of ideology

who engages in violence

Nobody implied that they should be put down like cur dogs by any individual or group of people. Law-enforcement should do the job they're being paid to do and if it requires an unusual amount of force, oh well.

That hasn’t been my experience. These sexually liberated women have completely deregulated the sexual marketplace. And what some poor schlub, once had to marry to get access to..? A guy only has to swipe right, and pay for a few drinks. There was a time when the cow had value; now the milk is given away for free till she grows old, and alone; and then she’s put out to pasture. That’s where these bitter dried up lonely feminists come from. Frankly. It’s a great time to be a man...

lol...

That must be why every blob supporter here sounds so miserable; all day...every day.
Is one supposed to take seriously... The criticisms of a serial killer whose cuntcentration camp, which is trying to be passed off as a uterus, which has more confirmed kills than a Navy SEAL sniper ... seriously...Anyone should care what you think ; why..?
Apologies for the threadkill.. Sorry kunt. (Not really).. We had your homicidal number years ago...
Exhibit A ladies and gentlemen

Oooohhh...nice use of the "morality card".

Did you run out of race cards to play or something? :laughing0301:
And Exhibit B. You’re an angry INCEL. Stop hating others for your own short comings.

lol...

That must be why every blob supporter here sounds so miserable; all day...every day.
Is one supposed to take seriously... The criticisms of a serial killer whose cuntcentration camp, which is trying to be passed off as a uterus, which has more confirmed kills than a Navy SEAL sniper ... seriously...Anyone should care what you think ; why..?
Apologies for the threadkill.. Sorry kunt. (Not really).. We had your homicidal number years ago...

And Exhibit B. You’re an angry INCEL. Stop hating others for your own short comings.

Da fuq is an "incel"? I"m married, ya dumb twattopotamus.

No celibacy in my bedroom, voluntary or otherwise.

lol...

Maybe if you went”incel” there’d be a few less homicides on the human docket...

Forum List

Back