If we're to celebrate diversity,

&

☭proletarian☭

Why is it those who celebrate the diversity of the White race, where the most diversity is to be found, are condemned? Why is it that 'white pridr' is deemed offensive and denied a copyright when 'brown power' ,'brown pride', and even 'black power' are not?

Why is it that every race is to be celebrated except the greatest race on Earth?

If we are to celebrate diversity, will we get a day off? I'll celebrate if it means a day off, if not, forgettaboudit.

perhaps if White Pride were not so associated with jack boots and white hoods.... I understand the frustration of the op but i'm not sure having white pride should merely be a matter of "they have a toy and i want one too". In all honesty, every minority celebration is also, by default, a white celebration too. I mean, what other dominant ethnicity is so widely accepting of minority cultures enough to allow, nay make a place for, other celebrations at the table?

Because "diversity" doesn't include whites... it means "whitey, get the fuck out."
Ain't it the truth!

Divershitty is a libtard code word, just like "multiculturalism," that means the above as well as "anything but white!" I don't understand why white libtards fall for this divershitty and multiculturalism bull. Whites gain nothing from divershitty. Not a thing. All it does is discriminate strongly against whites. But libtards being what they are will slit their own throats if it helps them feel good about themselves.

Yea...

Whites have it so rough in this country. Everyone is picking on them

I can't stand the diversity 'officer' where I work. Diversity is great, as long as you're the same 'class' as her. Biatch. You can be any color, religion etc, just don't dress bad and be poor - or smell.

☭proletarian☭;1842119 said:
Why is it those who celebrate the diversity of the White race, where the most diversity is to be found, are condemned? Why is it that 'white pridr' is deemed offensive and denied a copyright when 'brown power' ,'brown pride', and even 'black power' are not?

Why is it that every race is to be celebrated except the greatest race on Earth?

I thought the greatest race on Earth was either NHRA Drag Racing or NASCAR. I'm confused...:eusa_eh:

You must qualify your statement.

"Whites are the greatest race on earth between 0600 and 0400 BC, 032 BC and 0300 AD, and 1500 to 2010AD.......
when we weren't falling behind some African bred Egyptians, some Middle Eastern Persians, or some Chinese."

Things things go in cycles.

Thanks for the post so the everyone knows who the racists are.

I can't stand the diversity 'officer' where I work. Diversity is great, as long as you're the same 'class' as her. Biatch. You can be any color, religion etc, just don't dress bad and be poor - or smell.

Gotta love the 'political correctness police'. :rolleyes:

You must qualify your statement.

"Whites are the greatest race on earth between 0600 and 0400 BC, 032 BC and 0300 AD, and 1500 to 2010AD.......
when we weren't falling behind some African bred Egyptians, some Middle Eastern Persians, or some Chinese."

Things things go in cycles.

Thanks for the post so the everyone knows who the racists are.

One is NOT a racist simply for having pride in self and race. IF THAT is the criteria then you just labeled all the blacks, Hispanics and Orientals in this Country as full blown racists. Was that your intent?

[/QUOTE]

One is NOT a racist simply for having pride in self and race. IF THAT is the criteria then you just labeled all the blacks, Hispanics and Orientals in this Country as full blown racists. Was that your intent?[/QUOTE]

True. However, pride is the basis for social narcissism and ethnocentricity which serves as a basis for racism among the majority. Racism is overcome by love and empathy which are thwarted by narcissism and pride.

perhaps if White Pride were not so associated with jack boots and white hoods.... I understand the frustration of the op but i'm not sure having white pride should merely be a matter of "they have a toy and i want one too". In all honesty, every minority celebration is also, by default, a white celebration too. I mean, what other dominant ethnicity is so widely accepting of minority cultures enough to allow, nay make a place for, other celebrations at the table?
Shit, Shogun. I've had to thank you twice in the last couple of days for your posts. Dammit.

One is NOT a racist simply for having pride in self and race. IF THAT is the criteria then you just labeled all the blacks, Hispanics and Orientals in this Country as full blown racists. Was that your intent?
True. However, pride is the basis for social narcissism and ethnocentricity which serves as a basis for racism among the majority. Racism is overcome by love and empathy which are thwarted by narcissism and pride.

Another one of those claiming that the "majority" is racist if they care about self and racial pride, while forgiving any minority. Sorry does not work that way. Either everyone that has pride in race is racist or none are.

Or better yet actually use definitions that apply. Being proud of ones race is not racist. Nor is telling people of your races accomplishments or wanting to celebrate them.

Putting other races down, claiming your race is superior or other such specific racist acts make one racist. And guess what? That applies to ALL races. One can be a minority and be quite racist. Regardless of the claims of that not being true by idiots and liberals.

Last edited:
Shit, Shogun. I've had to thank you twice in the last couple of days for your posts. Dammit.

Except white pride is NOT associated with any of that EXCEPT for a very VERY small minority of whites. I will not be embarrassed just because I am an old white guy, nor will I feel sorry for my race cause some members of it are racist. White Guilty is retarded.

Forum List

Back