Something special for everyone from Obama, but not for blacks

Did the Black people expect Obama to do something for them?

And the high of having a black president is a first that should show people that anyone can become just about anything, if they do what is necessary to achieve their goals (this wasn't true in the past).

I didn't get anything special from Obama.

Last edited:

Obama's not a black president, he's biracial or multiracial. Get your facts straight.

He is black and using your logic no black people in America exist because all African Americans have some non African ancestry to some degree. he is black by his own words, get over it.

What exactly did you expect to receive with his presidency that you don't feel you have? He hasn't taken away your right to work or better yourself, your religious freedom, or any other freedoms. Do you feel that in a country where everyone is equal that somehow blacks should be given special advantages not available to others?

Don't get me wrong--I participated in the March on Washington and supported the civil rights amendment in the 60's. Now almost 50 years later I think blacks have been afforded many advantages to get ahead which millions have taken and run with, and achieved much success in their lives.

These days there are some who are still not there yet, but on the other hand, there are many whites, hispanics and asians who are still struggling. I don't see this as only a black problem.

Obama's not a black president, he's biracial or multiracial. Get your facts straight.

He is black and using your logic no black people in America exist because all African Americans have some non African ancestry to some degree. he is black by his own words, get over it.

He is 50% white, you need to get over that.

Forum List

Back