If we had the Christians on our side, abortion would be illegal in 5 minutes...

For me, babies are a gift from God, and if you are blessed with one then you were chosen by God to bring that baby into this Earth and to make sure it has the best life possible. When God provides the spark inside the womb and starts that precious life it's not our duty, our responsibility, or our right to choose whether it lives or dies in my opinion. Our country's adoption system is broken though in my opinion and really needs to be reformed and made more efficient.
You mentioned god 3 times and you do know a lot of us don't believe in god right?

So what? You're in the RELIGION forum. You don't want to hear about God, LEAVE
What we really see is the younger generations are increasingly in favor of this practice. Likely due to a number of reasons. Growing up in single mother households, and the gynocentric court systems that many of these children observed destroying one parents life in favor of another. A system to which the child is ultimately a victim. The free falling number of today’s men of marriageable age; who never plan to marry speaks loudly to the fact that they aren’t willing to have their lives destroyed in the same manner as their fathers, and countless others. So unfortunately they sometimes support the practice, over being extorted in the name of a child they’ll never have an opportunity to be a father to...
Conversely despite the legality of abortion in contrast to faith. Of the people I know who have actually had abortions 5 out of the six have been self itentified Christians of one brand or another.

Last edited:
For me, babies are a gift from God, and if you are blessed with one then you were chosen by God to bring that baby into this Earth and to make sure it has the best life possible. When God provides the spark inside the womb and starts that precious life it's not our duty, our responsibility, or our right to choose whether it lives or dies in my opinion. Our country's adoption system is broken though in my opinion and really needs to be reformed and made more efficient.
You mentioned god 3 times and you do know a lot of us don't believe in god right?

Just pointing out god hasn’t even been proven to exist. So to see god credited for her having sex that led to a pregnancy is funny.

What we really see is the younger generations are increasingly in favor of this practice. Likely due to a number of reasons. Growing up in single mother households, and the gynocentric court systems that many of these children observed destroying one parents life in favor of another. A system to which the child is ultimately a victim. The free falling number of today’s men of marriageable age; who never plan to marry speaks loudly to the fact that they aren’t willing to have their lives destroyed in the same manner as their fathers, and countless others. So unfortunately they sometimes support the practice, over being extorted in the name of a child they’ll never have an opportunity to be a father to...
Conversely despite the legality of abortion in contrast to faith. Of the people I know who have actually had abortions 5 out of the six have been self itentified Christians of one brand or another.

I never thought so many men would feel the way I do and choose to not get married. Doesn’t sound worth it to me. All I have to go on is what I see and hear. My married buddies say don’t do it and I see what happens to men when they get divorced.

Yet another fatal flaw of religious fundamentalism laid bare...
If the practitioners of the cults could ever break free from their myopic view of the world around them; they would notice that at least as many “Athiests”, and practitioners of other religions are just as adamantly against the murder of innocent children. By deluding themselves into believing that ethics, and morality exist only because of their favored religion, and are thus only excersized by the practitioners thereof... They miss the opportunity forge alliances with people who share the same goal in this matter... What a shame...
Unlike the ghouls on the left, we have no interest in forging alliances with rapists, pedophiles, baby organ peddlers, pimps, and traffickers who are the backbone of the abortion industry.

That would be nice in a perfect world God has already condemn them with the original sin...Everyone is born into it....Next..

That view can actually vary between Christians. I personally don't believe in the doctrine of original sin or baptism as a way to cleans a person of original sin. I believe that sin comes over time as you learn and as you grow as a follower of Christ.

Outside the Catholic church nobody believes baptism cleans anybody of original sin.

That would be nice in a perfect world God has already condemn them with the original sin...Everyone is born into it....Next..

That view can actually vary between Christians. I personally don't believe in the doctrine of original sin or baptism as a way to cleans a person of original sin. I believe that sin comes over time as you learn and as you grow as a follower of Christ.

Outside the Catholic church nobody believes baptism cleans anybody of original sin.
it's a never ending job for Protestants but they can use birth control..Usually marriage is an effective mode but some have to find other ways..

I keep expecting all these people that are antiabortion to have all these suggestions for how to take care of children and babies.

But I don’t see that. In fact what I see is, it’s not my kid why should I help it? When it comes to other peoples kids I don’t give a fuk.. She should learn to keep her legs closed.

So do these Republicans really want to help women and babies? Or do they just want to use babies as punishment?

I keep expecting all these people that are antiabortion to have all these suggestions for how to take care of children and babies.

But I don’t see that. In fact what I see is, it’s not my kid why should I help it? When it comes to other peoples kids I don’t give a fuk.. She should learn to keep her legs closed.

So do these Republicans really want to help women and babies? Or do they just want to use babies as punishment?
It's more of an issue of who is con and who is pro and both sides of the political isle have different views...

If the practitioners of the cults could ever break free from their myopic view of the world around them; they would notice that at least as many “Athiests”, and practitioners of other religions are just as adamantly against the murder of innocent children. By deluding themselves into believing that ethics, and morality exist only because of their favored religion, and are thus only excersized by the practitioners thereof... They miss the opportunity forge alliances with people who share the same goal in this matter... What a shame...
Unlike the ghouls on the left, we have no interest in forging alliances with rapists, pedophiles, baby organ peddlers, pimps, and traffickers who are the backbone of the abortion industry.
And you wonder why those who would otherwise support you; ignore you... Go figure...

And you wonder why those who would otherwise support you; ignore you... Go figure...
I am not sure where she gleens her info but ...Very few people hang around with those types, except cops..

Time to start passing laws that control men's bodies.

4DCA1D22-167E-4BB6-A78E-41F58C403838.jpeg

Already got em. Ever heard of Alimony, or Child support?

I am not sure where she gleens her info but ...Very few people hang around with those types, except cops..
....or......

....or......
Jail inmates..

View attachment 244044

Oh...do those laws only apply to men? Period?

The fact is, Christians are all over the place on abortion. All we really have in our corner are the evangelicals and the Catholics, and not even all of them.

Some Christian denominations are actually PRO-ABORTION and a pastor will often counsel a girl or woman to abort her child instead of keep it.

The corrupt and failing mainstream Protestant denominations are the worst offenders.
Nonsense.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion based on religious beliefs while recognizing a woman’s right to privacy and opposing the state compelling women to give birth against their will.

Simply find the means to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and privacy rights jurisprudence.

There are other and more effective ways to end the practice of abortion besides ‘banning’ it.

According to the Constitution, ALL persons are entitled to the protections of our laws.

That is pretty damn inclusive.

If you were not such a chicken shit and running from my debate challenge, I could use your ignorance and denials to educate others on why that part of the Constitution is inclusive enough to include children in the womb.

Waiting in the bull ring.

Last edited:
View attachment 244044

Peruse the application; and you tell us... Buh-bye...

View attachment 244044

*crickets*

View attachment 244044

*crickets*
I know...

View attachment 244044

Peruse the application; and you tell us... Buh-bye...
I have....and there ARE women who have to pay child support. There ARE women who pay alimony. There ARE NOT men who get pregnant.

Try again.

Forum List

Back