If we had "term limits"we'd have more Bob Corker(s)....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Think about it........

Bob Corker, who has decided not to run for his senate seat again, is finally admitting that the wanna-be "emperor" Trump. has no clothes......

If term limits.........perhaps with a longer term application....were to be applied. elected representatives would have more courage to do what is best for this nation,rather than what is best for their own sorry hides.

Bob Corker is a douchebag. You want MORE douchebags?
How many is too many?

Unsure what the nonsense about Corker is about, but I've suggested the latter in other threads recently..

I love how he has Trump whimpering

The best Trump can come up with is the lie he always tells.......He asked me to endorse him and I wouldn't. That is why he is not running for reelection

Think about it........

Bob Corker, who has decided not to run for his senate seat again, is finally admitting that the wanna-be "emperor" Trump. has no clothes......

If term limits.........perhaps with a longer term application....were to be applied. elected representatives would have more courage to do what is best for this nation,rather than what is best for their own sorry hides.
Yes, we should have single term limits for all federally elected officials. And as far as the deep state goes, all civilian unelected federal workers(non-military,police,fire) should be assigned newly with each election cycle. There should be no “careers” in the federal government except for the military, police and fire.

Think about it........

Wow you lefties let your hate for Trump eclipse all else. Corker is no friend of yours.

Think about it........

I don't think term limits makes any difference. The politicians play the game. Change the game and politicians will have to adapt.

Change voting to PR and you'll see more parties and more ideas, and money will be harder to control the system.

Yes, our "leaders" (ha) would behave quite differently if they weren't constantly having to worry about fundraising and re-election.

That should be quite obvious.

That's surely so, but the other side of the term limit coin is that it's not in our interest to, by law, prevent highly qualified and excellent leaders from retaining office. I perhaps could be persuaded to countenance term limits in the House, but not in the Senate. There has to be at least one body of the legislature that is afforded the luxury and given the duty of taking the long view, as it were.

Wow you lefties let your hate for Trump eclipse all else. Corker is no friend of yours.

What made your half-brain "conclude' that I and others are praising Corker??

Corker may be a staunch conservative, but the fact that he agrees that the clown in the oval office is a dangerous moron makes him sane and NOT a cult member like most Trump supporters on here..

Yes, our "leaders" (ha) would behave quite differently if they weren't constantly having to worry about fundraising and re-election.

That should be quite obvious.

That's surely so, but the other side of the term limit coin is that it's not in our interest to, by law, prevent highly qualified and excellent leaders from retaining office. I perhaps could be persuaded to countenance term limits in the House, but not in the Senate. There has to be at least one body of the legislature that is afforded the luxury and given the duty of taking the long view, as it were.
There are certainly positives and negatives with any idea.

To me, the benefits of significantly changing the behaviors of these people outweigh the risks.

What made your half-brain "conclude' that I and others are praising Corker??

Corker may be a staunch conservative, but the fact that he agrees that the clown in the oval office is a dangerous moron makes him sane and NOT a cult member like most Trump supporters on here..

You made a thread saying we need more Bob Corkers. Sounds like an endorsement to me.

I think that it should be obvious to anyone who may choose to think on his or her own, that Trump does not give a crap about governing this country toward its betterment......Trump ONLY gives a crap about Trump and future, meaningful legislation means nothing to him.

Trump will always hold on to that 1/3 of cult members who will support the idiot, and that is NOT enough.

You made a thread saying we need more Bob Corkers. Sounds like an endorsement to me.

NO........the thread is about "freeing" folks like Corker to finally admit that although republicans are in the majority, leadership is currently non-existent.

I think that it should be obvious to anyone who may choose to think on his or her own, that Trump does not give a crap about governing this country toward its betterment......Trump ONLY gives a crap about Trump and future, meaningful legislation means nothing to him.

Trump will always hold on to that 1/3 of cult members who will support the idiot, and that is NOT enough.

During her book tour, Hillary has done nothing but demonize everyone who didn't vote for her as evil incarnate. A good chunk of the media, and elected officials on both sides of the aisle do the same and don't seem to mind painting targets on the heads of regular citizens. But I guess they are the good guys, right?

Think about it........

If someone in the GOP says something negative about Trump they IMMEDIATELY become the darlings of the liberal crowd and it doesn't matter what their views are on anything! Liberals like Nat are SO butt hurt over the election that it's a knee jerk reaction they can't help!

If someone in the GOP says something negative about Trump they IMMEDIATELY become the darlings of the liberal crowd and it doesn't matter what their views are on anything! Liberals like Nat are SO butt hurt over the election that it's a knee jerk reaction they can't help!

Hey, moron (and Trump cult member).....NO ONE is calling Corker a "darling" for speaking the truth about the orange clown.

Secondly, for you trump ass kissers, the ONLY response you seem to have about "defending" this moron in the oval office is, :we won, we won"...and revert to attacking Clinton and bitching about someone else's "butt hurt" without realizing that if you had a few more brain cells,YOUR butt should be hurting also.

Small minded lefties assume Corker is a conservative because he is from Tennessee like Al Gore's father, senator Gore, who was a segregationist. Corker is just an garden variety establishment republican and he saw the handwriting on the wall. A fellow republican once called him "pond scum" which fits into the drain the swamp agenda. What's going to happen when the left wing media finally has to admit that young democrats want to get rid of Pelosi and the rest of the crooks?

No, you refer to Corker as "sane" and anyone who doesn't criticize Trump as a brain washed cultist! Admit it, Nat...you don't have the FAINTEST idea where Bob Corker stands on the issues that are important to you...nor do you CARE! The only thing that matters to you is that he criticized Donald Trump! So who's the REAL "cultist" here?

Forum List

Back