If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

You would still be a failure...you would just have one less group to blame.
Besides talking like a fool, do you think you might tell the readers what the hell you're talking about ? :laugh:
speaking of talking like a fool, your opening post covered that venue quite nicely.
So because you don't like them strip them of numerous Constitutional rights, ostracize them and when your idiotic plan creates terrorists on these shores you can double down on stupidity and blame liberals.

Certain stupid people tried the same silly bullshit with Christianity, the result:

Others believe that the early church met in houses due to persecution, and home meetings were the most viable option to the early adopters of Christianity.

Several passages in the Bible specifically mention churches meeting in houses. "The churches of Asia greet you, especially Aquila and Priscilla greet you much in the Lord, along with the church that is in their house." I Cor 16:19. The church meeting in the house of Priscilla and Aquila is again mentioned in Romans 16:3, 5. The church that meets in the house of Nymphas is also cited in the Bible: "Greet the brethren in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in her house." Col 4:15.

For the first 300 years of early Christianity, people met in homes until Constantine legalized Christianity, and the assembly moved out of houses into temples creating the auditorium style church seen today.[6]

I gladly don't share this wish on America as you do:

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-14597,_Berlin,_Opernplatz,_B%C3%BCcherverbrennung.jpg

You want to play the pictures game ? OK. I'll play that game with you. How do these grab you ? The guy with the funny hat is the Islamic Palestinian Grand Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini, a close ally of Hitler, and the Nazi-uniformed guys with the funny Arabian hats are the Muslim contingent in the Nazi Waffen SS.

PS - the Grand Mufti is the highest official of religious law in a Sunni or Ibadi Muslim country.

View attachment 36949 View attachment 36950 View attachment 36951
images

You left out the important bits.

He was the Grand Mufti of Jeruselum. Jeruselum only. Grand Mufti of Jerusalem - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Moot point Point is he was a high rank Muslim leader, in alliance with Hitler, and there was an entire regiment of Muslim soldiers wearing Nazi uniforms, and fighting for Hitler. (Grand Mufti shown in photos reviewing them)

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

has anyone suggested doing that? NO. This is just another foolish left wing troll thread.

close it, mods.
"Left wing" ? lol.. How does this get to be left wing ? Usually they call me a right winger. And what's "foolish" about it ? Got a point to make ? Make it! So far you've said nothing, except your fondness for censorship.

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

has anyone suggested doing that? NO. This is just another foolish left wing troll thread.

close it, mods.
"Left wing" ? lol.. How does this get to be left wing ? Usually they call me a right winger. And what's "foolish" about it ? Got a point to make ? Make it! So far you've said nothing, except your fondness for censorship.

no one has proposed closing all mosques and exterminating all muslims. the OP is bullshit.

You just called the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2), and US Codes 2384 & 2385, "mindless". Easy to see who's doing the mindless posting here.
Those are your words, and they well describe the paucity of understanding about these matters.

Using breitbart is an admission of an unsophisticated knowledge of the world.

You cannot ban the Quran, for one thing a lot of Muslims have memorised it. What you can do is show them what is wrong with it, until they realise for themselves that it cannot be the words of God.

No I don't think we need to close down mosques, but we do need to monitor them for hate speech against others, and evidence of radicalism.
True, of course, but that requires massive resources that America is under great strain already having to fight the global jihad. And since Islam is unconstitutional and has been illegal by the Supremacy clause + 2 US Codes, why tolerate it, at tremendous expense to ourselves ?

Again the question is what happens after the shut down ?

I think I just figured out what's going on here. You work for ISIS, you are as Islamic terrorist, you are here to incite anti Islamic feelings, because your terrorist handlers understand the value of propaganda. Are you also an ISIS recruiter? I think the FBI should have a close look at what you've written, followed by a full background investigation.
That's very dumb. If you read all my OPs and postings, you'd easily see that I'm perhaps the # 1 enemy of ISIS in this forum.

EXTERMINATE ISIS NOW US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

US Needs to Send Ground Troops to Fight ISIS NOW. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

FBI Director Won t Arrest American ISIS Fighters. Whaaat US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're ISIS #1 enemy? Do they know? Are you completely out of your mind?

No I don't think we need to close down mosques, but we do need to monitor them for hate speech against others, and evidence of radicalism.
True, of course, but that requires massive resources that America is under great strain already having to fight the global jihad. And since Islam is unconstitutional and has been illegal by the the Supremacy clause + 2 US Codes, why tolerate it at tremendous expense to ourselves.

Desolate religious addicts roam the streets like drug addicts looking for that next high...
They could convert to Christianity. A good move.

hitler was christian.
hitler-a-muslim.jpg

View attachment 36973

Evidence Mounting That Hitler Was A Muslim and Practiced Islam sharia unveiled

You are not being honest. You changed the word from Lord to allah.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word you post?

I found that quote in a list of quotes from that book and the word at the end of the sentence is Lord not Allah.

Here you can read a lot of the quotes from that book at the link below. hitler was a far right extremist christian and no amount of lies from you will change it.

You've done what all far right wingers do. If they don't like the honest truth, they lie. Which is what you're doing.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikiquote

Here's another quote from hitler:
Hitler a Christian?

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.

How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

SOURCE: Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

"If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?"

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.
True.

The only way around that would be to obtain a high-level judicial ruling that Islam is not a religion, but a hostile and hybrid cultural-social-legal-political-governance system with a strong spiritual component to it - de-emphasizing the spiritual and emphasizing the temporal sufficiently to take it off the Protected List, so to speak. Probably not gonna happen; at least, not without the advent of extreme conditions driving such an outcome. Then again, I would not rule-out Islamists forcing such a development.

"If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?"

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.
True.

The only way around that would be to obtain a high-level judicial ruling that Islam is not a religion, but a hostile and hybrid cultural-social-legal-political-governance system with a strong spiritual component to it - de-emphasizing the spiritual and emphasizing the temporal sufficiently to take it off the Protected List, so to speak. Probably not gonna happen; at least, not without the advent of extreme conditions driving such an outcome. Then again, I would not rule-out Islamists forcing such a development.

Forcing such a development? No one could force Americans to do something so obviously stupid, Americans would have to do that for themselves.

close it, mods.

no one has proposed closing all mosques and exterminating all muslims. the OP is bullshit.
1. CORRECTION: you have not heard of anyone who has proposed closing all mosques. That might be because you don't speak to many conservatives or view much conservative media. I do speak to them, and do view much conservative media, and i hear about this every day. That's the difference between liberal and conservative media. This is just one example of many things like this.

2. No one said anything about "exterminating all muslims", other than you.

3. The OP is NOT bullshit. YOU are.

True, of course, but that requires massive resources that America is under great strain already having to fight the global jihad. And since Islam is unconstitutional and has been illegal by the Supremacy clause + 2 US Codes, why tolerate it, at tremendous expense to ourselves ?

I think I just figured out what's going on here. You work for ISIS, you are as Islamic terrorist, you are here to incite anti Islamic feelings, because your terrorist handlers understand the value of propaganda. Are you also an ISIS recruiter? I think the FBI should have a close look at what you've written, followed by a full background investigation.
That's very dumb. If you read all my OPs and postings, you'd easily see that I'm perhaps the # 1 enemy of ISIS in this forum.

US Needs to Send Ground Troops to Fight ISIS NOW. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

FBI Director Won t Arrest American ISIS Fighters. Whaaat US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1. Yes, perhaps I am.

2. I don't know if they know.

3. No I'm not. Are you ?

You just called the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2), and US Codes 2384 & 2385, "mindless". Easy to see who's doing the mindless posting here.
Those are your words, and they well describe the paucity of understanding about these matters.

Using breitbart is an admission of an unsophisticated knowledge of the world.
1. It's the Constitution's words.

2. I already answered another dumb criticism of Brietbart. Breitbart is fine, and it's a website. What is unsophisticated, is criticizing a website, rather than the authors writing in it. It's also cowardly. If you have a problem with something written in Brietbart, you must criticize that author and HIS specific content, if you've got the guts to do that.

Doesn't matter as this is unconstitutional. You have a legally protected right to be Muslim and observe the non-violent aspects of Islam.
NO you do NOT have a legally protected right to be Muslim. And since the Muslim ideology (masquerading as a religion) is supremacist, it is therefore unconstitutional/illegal.

1. Yes, perhaps I am.

2. I don't know if they know.

3. No I'm not. Are you ?

Ideas like yours are the best recruiting tools terrorists could ever ask for.

Besides talking like a fool, do you think you might tell the readers what the hell you're talking about ? :laugh:
speaking of talking like a fool, your opening post covered that venue quite nicely.
So because you don't like them strip them of numerous Constitutional rights, ostracize them and when your idiotic plan creates terrorists on these shores you can double down on stupidity and blame liberals.

Certain stupid people tried the same silly bullshit with Christianity, the result:

Others believe that the early church met in houses due to persecution, and home meetings were the most viable option to the early adopters of Christianity.

Several passages in the Bible specifically mention churches meeting in houses. "The churches of Asia greet you, especially Aquila and Priscilla greet you much in the Lord, along with the church that is in their house." I Cor 16:19. The church meeting in the house of Priscilla and Aquila is again mentioned in Romans 16:3, 5. The church that meets in the house of Nymphas is also cited in the Bible: "Greet the brethren in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in her house." Col 4:15.

For the first 300 years of early Christianity, people met in homes until Constantine legalized Christianity, and the assembly moved out of houses into temples creating the auditorium style church seen today.[6]

You want to play the pictures game ? OK. I'll play that game with you. How do these grab you ? The guy with the funny hat is the Islamic Palestinian Grand Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini, a close ally of Hitler, and the Nazi-uniformed guys with the funny Arabian hats are the Muslim contingent in the Nazi Waffen SS.

PS - the Grand Mufti is the highest official of religious law in a Sunni or Ibadi Muslim country.

images

He was the Grand Mufti of Jeruselum. Jeruselum only. Grand Mufti of Jerusalem - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Moot point Point is he was a high rank Muslim leader, in alliance with Hitler, and there was an entire regiment of Muslim soldiers wearing Nazi uniforms, and fighting for Hitler. (Grand Mufti shown in photos reviewing them)

images

Reality check. No one is arguing that the Mufti was a racist piece of shit who supported Hitler. However, he only represented a very small contingent of Muslims and was only able to provide some 20,000 out of millions of Muslims. Your're attempt to make him something akin to a world wide religious leader is a fail.

Doesn't matter as this is unconstitutional. You have a legally protected right to be Muslim and observe the non-violent aspects of Islam.
NO you do NOT have a legally protected right to be Muslim. And since the Muslim ideology (masquerading as a religion) is supremacist, it is therefore unconstitutional/illegal.

Just because you don't believe a religion is not a religion does mean it's not. It's legally protected under the Constitution of this country along with your own faith.

True, of course, but that requires massive resources that America is under great strain already having to fight the global jihad. And since Islam is unconstitutional and has been illegal by the the Supremacy clause + 2 US Codes, why tolerate it at tremendous expense to ourselves.

Desolate religious addicts roam the streets like drug addicts looking for that next high...
They could convert to Christianity. A good move.

hitler was christian.
hitler-a-muslim.jpg

View attachment 36973

Evidence Mounting That Hitler Was A Muslim and Practiced Islam sharia unveiled

You are not being honest. You changed the word from Lord to allah.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word you post?

I found that quote in a list of quotes from that book and the word at the end of the sentence is Lord not Allah.

Here you can read a lot of the quotes from that book at the link below. hitler was a far right extremist christian and no amount of lies from you will change it.

You've done what all far right wingers do. If they don't like the honest truth, they lie. Which is what you're doing.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikiquote

Here's another quote from hitler:
Hitler a Christian?

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.

How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

SOURCE: Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

1. I changed nothing. I copy-pasted a picture, and posted it exactly as it was shown.

2. I did not lie about anything.

3. You owe me an apology for accusing me of lying. If you click the link I supplied and click on images, you will find this picture and quote, exactly as I posted it.

4. Your reference is to a 1922 speech. Hitler is said to have converted to Islam, long AFTER that time. Your quotes therefore are meaningless.

Forum List

Back